General > Forum Announcements and Feedback

Split from Re: Carlton thread

(1/2) > >>

Yeahright:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on March 03, 2013, 02:40:30 PM ---Snip  :banghead :banghead

You all know the rules but seem unwilling to follow them  :banghead :banghead

Debate the issue without the insults - baiting equals a strike

Also remember that any poster telling us directly on the forum who should be given strikes will be issued with strikes as well:

Refer

Also be aware that posting directly on the forum to demand another poster be 'striked' or suspended on the forum will also not be tolerated and posters who try to employ this will face a strike themselves. The 'report to moderator' function or a PM/email to the mods is there and there alone for reporting things to us.

See:
http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=17325.0

Suggest EVERYONE have another read as there are no exceptions

--- End quote ---

Just a question, how would you define if someone is baiting or its actually their opinion?

Ox:
there will never exist, internet forum debating without insults, WP.

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: Yeahright on March 03, 2013, 06:15:43 PM ---
Just a question, how would you define if someone is baiting or its actually their opinion?

--- End quote ---

Would argue there is a massive difference

I would say stick to giving your opinion without throwing in the direct insult towards individual posters then you cannot get accused or be deemed of baiting

--- Quote from: []())([]™ on March 03, 2013, 08:02:53 PM ---there will never exist, internet forum debating without insults, WP.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps Ox, but insults for the sake of it with no contribution to the  actual debate isn't necessary is it?

TigerTimeII:
why cant u all be nice like me  :rollin

Yeahright:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on March 03, 2013, 08:47:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yeahright on March 03, 2013, 06:15:43 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Would argue there is a massive difference

I would say stick to giving your opinion without throwing in the direct insult towards individual posters then you cannot get accused or be deemed of baiting

--- Quote from: []())([]™ on March 03, 2013, 08:02:53 PM ---there will never exist, internet forum debating without insults, WP.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps Ox, but insults for the sake of it with no contribution to the  actual debate isn't necessary is it?

--- End quote ---

Oh see I was thinking of baiting being discrete, throwing an insult in isn't very good baiting haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version