Author Topic: Tyrone Vickery, Ben Griffiths among Richmond’s list management dilemmas (Fox)  (Read 3225 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Hardest hands in football. In fact id go 1 step further and say Vickery has trampoline hands.

Does well with a jumper punch though

Aye this is true
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Hardest hands in football. In fact id go 1 step further and say Vickery has trampoline hands.

Does well with a jumper punch though

Aye this is true
:clapping
Tyrampolone Vickery
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
If Richmond used their forwards the way they meant to be used, They would be the most dangerous combination in the league. Play long & direct football & use these guys marking the ball. 200 cm men are a huge advantage in any side. Vickery & Griffiths can both kick the ball good. Griffiths at CHF kicking goals outside the 50 & Vickery at FF with Riewoldt roaming the forward line with Lloyd, Rioli, Edwards, Martin can't be any sweeter. Have faith in the players ability to beat their opponent & RFC will see a huge improvement.

Going long works if your tall forwards can be mobile and also have strong marking ability in packs. Griffiths and particularly Vickery fall down in the strong contested marking area...sadly

At training they have no problem so l can't see why they can't play like they train. Our problem is when we play long & direct we score freely. But if you got dummies like Bellis playing circle work down the halfback line or going backwards with his mates  :banghead Our forwards are useless. Riewoldt spends far too much time down the ground & when they need to move the ball fast guess what. No-one is in the forward 50 in fact they are so far pushed up each others asses down the other half of the ground, That  the people paying to watch football at the other end need to watch the screens  ;D They may as well stay home & pay for fox footy & get access to all games  :lol l really hate how football is played in the modern way. l like one on one biffs bumps & brawls anyday

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Jack goes back when the team is too crap to get the ball forward

He often plays very well creating goals with smarts and talent

When be is forward he's often got three guys on him

Not usless
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Jack goes back when the team is too crap to get the ball forward

He often plays very well creating goals with smarts and talent

When be is forward he's often got three guys on him

Not usless

Now where did l say Jack was useless. My statement was Our forwards are useless when you got Bellis dancing around in circles down back. Who he hell is going to present a 30 metre red hot lead when you got Bellis first impression is to be looking backwards cause the other dummies are calling him to go backwards. Chaplin Rance Astbury Grimes Cotchin Martin BELLIS all guilty at doing this. There is no use making a red hot lead if the ball is working backwards or sideways & not gaining a metre for your own side. This renders all your forwards useless. Not useless players. Useless being out there. Now if l was the back line coach the first thing l would be instructing is move the ball forward. Since Leppa has left Tigerland, Our back line & forward line are not working. Now if l was head coach Both them coaches would be sacked. Chocco would be sacked. 3-4 of them would be sacked