Author Topic: Tiger Training  (Read 916948 times)

Ramps

Re: Tiger Training
« Reply #1365 on: November 09, 2008, 06:29:57 PM »
Does anyone know how Adam Thomson has settled in and how he is progressing during the early part of pre season?

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1366 on: November 10, 2008, 11:51:34 AM »
Are the guys doing any training this coming weekend, I am in Melbourne and might want to have a look see.  Do I ring the club ?????

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1367 on: November 11, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »
Are the guys doing any training this coming weekend, I am in Melbourne and might want to have a look see.  Do I ring the club ?????
Not sure of weekends pmac but they are training now during the week (I don't know yet the days/times though). You could try ringing the club but you'll probably get told all sessions are closed off prior to Christmas except for the designated public one in December. If you'll be in the Richmond area you could go past Punt Rd Oval or Gosch's Paddock and see if anyone if training.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1368 on: November 12, 2008, 11:12:59 PM »
Does anyone know how Raines is travelling at the moment??
Don't know WAT but I'm guessing as a 5 year player if his knee is okay now he returned to training this week. The last I heard Rainesy was overseas on holiday with his girlfriend during their 8-week after-season break. We told him to sit out the rest of the season in August because he was getting other related injuries like hammies and quaddies on the same leg as the knee he dislocated.

Good on you MT thanks, may I also say that I am looking forward to your training reports again this year.... ;)
WAT, just some further info on Rainesy - Ch 10 news showed him training fully with the main squad today at Gosch's paddock along with Newy, Axel and McGuane.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1369 on: November 13, 2008, 04:36:12 AM »
There's some footage of yesterday's training (15 secs worth) on the Herald-Sun site. Towards the end of Sugar talking:

http://player.video.news.com.au/heraldsun/#1N1so50yh3EdtG_JcE8cSIWl_CZPi0qm

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1370 on: November 13, 2008, 09:53:39 PM »
Don't know WAT but I'm guessing as a 5 year player if his knee is okay now he returned to training this week. The last I heard Rainesy was overseas on holiday with his girlfriend during their 8-week after-season break. We told him to sit out the rest of the season in August because he was getting other related injuries like hammies and quaddies on the same leg as the knee he dislocated.

Good on you MT thanks, may I also say that I am looking forward to your training reports again this year.... ;)
WAT, just some further info on Rainesy - Ch 10 news showed him training fully with the main squad today at Gosch's paddock along with Newy, Axel and McGuane.

Gee thats great to hear I don't think we have seen the best of this kid, cheers MT.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1371 on: November 13, 2008, 10:12:52 PM »

Gee thats great to hear I don't think we have seen the best of this kid, cheers MT.
2009 is going to be a crunch year for Rainesy. He needs to learn to be smarter with the footy than just run as far as you can with the ball tucked underneath his arm. Other clubs have now prepared for that since his 2nd in the rising star year. Think first option Rainesy.

Offline Bene Boy

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • I'm a 2014 member - Are you ?
« Reply #1372 on: November 14, 2008, 04:46:06 PM »
good advice and applies to a few others as well
The question we all want an answer too
Are These The Real Richmond Tigers ?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1373 on: November 24, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
Any more news on how the players are travelling??

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1374 on: November 25, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »
Fingers crossed WAT we'll have some info and hopefully pics in the next week ;).

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1375 on: November 26, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »
Fingers crossed WAT we'll have some info and hopefully pics in the next week ;).

Ahh, good on you MT, I wil await them with extreme excitement.... ;D

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1376 on: November 26, 2008, 09:55:01 PM »

Ahh, good on you MT, I wil await them with extreme excitement.... ;D
We might have to put that excitement off for another week as they were inside doing weights in the gym or swimming in the pool today when I got there.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1377 on: November 26, 2008, 10:50:21 PM »
Any of them bulked up much MT other than Rance.

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1378 on: November 26, 2008, 11:19:12 PM »
Any of them bulked up much MT other than Rance.
Nah sadly I didn't see any of them WAT. I just heard them with the stereo pumped up in the gym as I was walking past outside towards the Tiger Den.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1379 on: November 27, 2008, 08:33:43 PM »
C'mon MT you need to do a bit of stalking mate, get in there and get the story.. ;D

"Rucks: