Author Topic: Tiger Training  (Read 914925 times)

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tiger Training
« Reply #1395 on: December 04, 2008, 12:25:16 PM »
The pics didn't turn out unfortunately. These are the 'best' of a blurry bunch  :P.

Thumbnails: - Click to enlarge

Pic 3:
the trailing three are:
A 188cm 19 year old who I won't name. He's also in pics 4 & 6. He's relative new to footy and comes from another sport as a junior.
In the middle I think is Elroy Gilligan - the kid from outside Fitzroy crossing (Y&B have mentioned his name),
and it looks like Jamie Sheahan is on the right.

I can't put a name to the face of the solid kid third from the right.

Pic 4:
Klad Klemke - foreground left. He was wearing #32.
Looks like Justin Van Unen wearing #35.

regarding sheahan, i've heard it confirmed that he's been invited down to training.  but i dont' think that looks like him, it looks more like liddle.

still very keen to get sheahan tho.

there's a new article from the border mail on the murray kids.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/news/local/sport/afl/bushies-hold-out-afl-hopes-despite-draft-disappointment/1377424.aspx

again says klemke is down at training.  andrew browne and sheahan invited for the rookie training day on sunday but didn't make it for some reason.  have both been invited to come down and will probably do so soon

let's hope so.  i'm keen on sheahan and browne, not as much with klemke.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 07:55:10 PM by peggles »

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1396 on: December 04, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »
another article on sheahan and browne

sorta confirms what has already been rumored.  they will be training with us but probably haven't come down yet.

http://www.nenews.com.au/stories/mcStory19n.htm

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1397 on: December 04, 2008, 08:26:00 PM »
If Sheahan isn't training with us yet then I don't know who the blonde kid is in pic 3  ???. I assumed it was Jamie.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1398 on: December 04, 2008, 09:54:01 PM »
Thanks MT, good job mate.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1399 on: December 04, 2008, 11:30:38 PM »
If Sheahan isn't training with us yet then I don't know who the blonde kid is in pic 3  ???. I assumed it was Jamie.

you're talking about the kid in the 3rd pick running just in front of elroy gilligan?

i think that may be nick liddle from coburg.  if you compare him to the kid in pic 6 who someone mentioned was liddle

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1400 on: December 05, 2008, 02:32:30 PM »
Vickery, Post and Hislop were interviewed and photographed at today's training at Vic Park.

3 more pics here:
http://www.gspimages.com.au/photography/results/?q=collection:AFL%202008%20Media%20-%20%20Richmond%20Media%20Conference%20051208&sub_code=all

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1401 on: December 05, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »
you're talking about the kid in the 3rd pick running just in front of elroy gilligan?
Yep.

i think that may be nick liddle from coburg.  if you compare him to the kid in pic 6 who someone mentioned was liddle
It could be although the kid's hair in the 3rd pic doesn't look as curly as Liddle's does in pic 6.

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1402 on: December 05, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »
Yep.

It could be although the kid's hair in the 3rd pic doesn't look as curly as Liddle's does in pic 6.

lol....possible, or it could seem straighter in the 3rd pic because he's running so the wind takes it back a bit.....hahah....

nevermind.....just guesssing games..i guess we'll see soon when the psd and rookie draft comes around...OR...when you go to training the time and confirm it for us MT...hhah

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1403 on: December 06, 2008, 03:03:31 PM »
Yep.

lol....possible, or it could seem straighter in the 3rd pic because he's running so the wind takes it back a bit.....hahah....

nevermind.....just guesssing games..i guess we'll see soon when the psd and rookie draft comes around...OR...when you go to training the time and confirm it for us MT...hhah
lol not at 7.30am :nope

Hopefully a few OERites head along on Friday arvo for the fans night at Punt Rd and take plenty of pics for us.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1404 on: December 07, 2008, 11:49:59 AM »
Edwards looks bigger. Good to see.
Could be our surprise packet this season..

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1405 on: December 08, 2008, 01:06:10 PM »
The pics didn't turn out unfortunately. These are the 'best' of a blurry bunch  :P.

Thumbnails: - Click to enlarge

Pic 3:

I can't put a name to the face of the solid kid third from the right.

some dude on bigfooty, a richmond supporter from ballarat mentioned that this solid kid is Bryn Weadon from the rebels.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1406 on: December 08, 2008, 01:31:36 PM »
Cheers peggles  :cheers

Bryn Weadon

Date of birth: 22/10/89
Height: 185cm
Weight: 91kg
Club: North Ballarat Rebels

Video: http://bigpondvideo.com/afl/90383

Bio: A high possession-winning midfielder with good disposal by foot, Weadon possesses a great speed/endurance combination (2.96sec for 20m, 14.3 beep test). He played at VFL reserves level on two occasions this year.

http://www.gfc.com.au/GeelongNews/NewsArticle/tabid/3933/Default.aspx?newsId=70245

Stats:
TAC Cup
Team                         Mt   K    HB    D     M  HO  T    G
North Ballarat Rebels 20 17.5 10.6 28.1 4.3 0.1 2.4 0.5

Per game stats:
http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info.cgi?player=Bryn%20Weadon&action=PSTATS&pID=187106397&client=1-3020-0-67827-8058800

Bigfooty thread on Weadon:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442263

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #1407 on: December 08, 2008, 07:55:06 PM »
does Richard Tambling has OP???

is Trent Cotchin training???

is Mark Coughlan running and completing drills???

has Jarrad "Joke" Oakley Nicholls put muscle on???

has Jordan "The Girl" McMahon put muscle on???

is Graham Polak training???

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1408 on: December 08, 2008, 09:16:34 PM »

is Graham Polak training???

Apparently (I'll let you know the exact source if you PM me) Polak can not see below his knees and has no peripheral vision. He needs help to work a treadmill and has no chance of ever playing again. The club has kept Graham on the list for welfare and moral issues only.

Stripes

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1409 on: December 08, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »
has Jordan "The Girl" McMahon put muscle on???

I doubt it, he is not there to muscle the opposition, he's role in our side is purely as a runner out of defence to deliver the ball in a attacking way up the ground.