Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- Power (rd 2)  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- Power (rd 2)
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 09:05:06 PM »
Clarke is stiff imo, he’s looked really good. Good to see a debutant though
Clarke is way too light, just a crack filler..

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2024, 10:52:50 PM »
You won’t be laughing when Lefau kicks 5 and does the Haka!

:lol

That would be sick esp if Dusty joins

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2024, 12:37:13 PM »
Chance of a 10 goal loss, history shows if you don’t have the experience around the kids they quickly lose confidence  and start to doubt their own ability, maybe someone can point out a team of under 23’s that were beating the top teams ?
WTF The excuses are rolling out already. What lack of experience.

There are just 2 kids in the starting 18. Trezise at 21 and Campbell at 19.
There are two debut's Lefau a 25yo  mature recruit and Trezise at 21.

The real problem is we have seen just about every player named who is 23 and under in even more experienced sides and they have been underwhelming.

The average age of the named backline is 26.8, with four players with well over 100 games. Another is in his 7th year in our system. The midfield and onballers is 27.5 with five players with well over 100 games. The other is in his 5th season
The forward half is 25.6. with three players with over 100 games. One fast approaching that milestone and  Another is in his fifth season.

Imo we have named just 4 players that i would call kids. Trezise 21 yr 2. Campbell 19 year 2. Brown 20 year 3, Banks 21 year 3.

There is a ton of experience in that team despite losing 5 of our better more experienced players. If we lose badly it will not be because of a lack of experience.
Its time for those mid tier players with experience to stand up, god knows we keep on picking them. Time to show they actually belong. Show they can actually drag the club up the ladder.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2024, 02:10:04 PM »
Chance of a 10 goal loss, history shows if you don’t have the experience around the kids they quickly lose confidence  and start to doubt their own ability, maybe someone can point out a team of under 23’s that were beating the top teams ?

The real problem is we have seen just about every player named who is 23 and under in even more experienced sides and they have been underwhelming.

The average age of the named backline is 26.8, with four players with well over 100 games. Another is in his 7th year in our system. The midfield and onballers is 27.5 with five players with well over 100 games. The other is in his 5th season
The forward half is 25.6. with three players with over 100 games. One fast approaching that milestone and  Another is in his fifth season.

Imo we have named just 4 players that i would call kids. Trezise 21 yr 2. Campbell 19 year 2. Brown 20 year 3, Banks 21 year 3.

There is a ton of experience in that team despite losing 5 of our better more experienced players. If we lose badly it will not be because of a lack of experience.
Its time for those mid tier players with experience to stand up, god knows we keep on picking them. Time to show they actually belong. Show they can actually drag the club up the ladder.

great post Claw

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2024, 10:46:37 PM »
Here we go again , you obviously have never played a lot of footy or coached a side , you are so full of your own self importance that you fail to see the most posters think your a narcissist  and a fool, you want to play a side full of kids without many  senior players , yep your just a fool

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2024, 10:56:24 PM »
Here we go again , you obviously have never played a lot of footy or coached a side , you are so full of your own self importance that you fail to see the most posters think your a narcissist  and a fool, you want to play a side full of kids without many  senior players , yep your just a fool

Hmm zero and three its been three years since we won a final and the better players are looking over the hill.

I would have thought any fool could see its time to play the kids. :lol

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2024, 11:05:22 PM »
Weren't you spruiking we play a mid 30’s player  on another thread, you make it up and then contradict yourself , Lol

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2024, 06:34:10 PM »
Weren't you spruiking we play a mid 30’s player  on another thread, you make it up and then contradict yourself , Lol

LOL where is it written you can't play kids with vets.Cmon bud put your thinking hat on and think with your head not your arse.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2024, 10:22:25 PM »
You are defiantly on the good stuff or had too much to drink   ,  I said what your now claiming and you bagged it , I thought you had no idea now I know you have no idea !, you can get professional help you know!

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2024, 08:17:20 PM »

You obviously don't read too well do ya. Your looking more stupid every post.
So funny that you think playing kids is mutually exclusive to playing experienced players with them.

Now before you post THINK. :snidegrin

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2024, 11:39:06 PM »
You’re taking the pee , you’re just regurgitating what I originally said but when I said you carried on like I’d shot Bambi. Whatever your on it’s good stuff,  if you play Benny hill music when I read your posts it fits !