Author Topic: Richmond trades pick 35 for pick 40 + Freo & Eagles' future 3rds.  (Read 4134 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Richmond trades pick 35 for pick 40 + Freo & Eagles' future 3rds.
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2024, 03:40:44 PM »
WC can have Baker, both Riolis, our first, second & future first for Harley Reid....and that's just the bid I'd open with.... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2024, 08:29:40 PM »
[Current] Draft picks:

3, 23, 30 (Freo), 41, 43 (WC), 48 (Freo), 59, 64 (Pies), 70 (Port)

https://twitter.com/RichmondDynasty/status/1781854366024061337

That draft hand is starting to look ok if you take into account what me may receive for Baker . Throw in a good compensation for the possibility of Dan Rioli and Dusty moving - but this is just conjecture at this point

Reckon we might jag Freo’s 8 and 10 in return for Baker and say our pick 30. Give me Goldies pick 9 for Dan Rioli (the one position we have heaps of alternatives).
Then I’d be on trading that pick 8 and 21 to get us pick 4 or 5 from Crows or Eagles.
 That gives us a great draft hand providing we finish bottom 3….

8 and 10 for Baker and 30?

If you can get that sorted , we should make you list manager, director of football, and everything else in between

And Freo’s bloke should be fired for utter incompetence

Saad went for pick 6. He’s our vice captain and frankly he gives them leadership that is lacking at that club. There’s plenty of worse trades out there.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 12:57:56 AM »
[Current] Draft picks:

3, 23, 30 (Freo), 41, 43 (WC), 48 (Freo), 59, 64 (Pies), 70 (Port)

https://twitter.com/RichmondDynasty/status/1781854366024061337

That draft hand is starting to look ok if you take into account what me may receive for Baker . Throw in a good compensation for the possibility of Dan Rioli and Dusty moving - but this is just conjecture at this point

Reckon we might jag Freo’s 8 and 10 in return for Baker and say our pick 30. Give me Goldies pick 9 for Dan Rioli (the one position we have heaps of alternatives).
Then I’d be on trading that pick 8 and 21 to get us pick 4 or 5 from Crows or Eagles.
 That gives us a great draft hand providing we finish bottom 3….

8 and 10 for Baker and 30?

If you can get that sorted , we should make you list manager, director of football, and everything else in between

And Freo’s bloke should be fired for utter incompetence

Saad went for pick 6. He’s our vice captain and frankly he gives them leadership that is lacking at that club. There’s plenty of worse trades out there.

Saad deal

The Blues have sent picks No.8 and 87 to the Bombers, who will return picks No.48 and 78 to the Blues.

Just a little bit off

Pick 6 my lemon and sars

I hope you’re correct , just think you’re dreaming Kerrigan style

Love Bakes, gun and hope we keep him if the value isn’t there .. but if it’s what you’re saying, I’d wrap him in a bow tie and present him to any club offering

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 06:08:32 PM »
Reckon you are splitting hairs there.  I’d take the same deal Carlton gave Bombres and also think Freo will be up for something similar. Baker is at least as good as Saad - plays forward, back and can pinch hit in midfield. If people think Saad is a better player than I am super glad that they don’t represent our club in trade week
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 08:03:16 PM »
Yeah I’d also take the Saad deal if he wanted to leave. As much as I love him, I’d drive him to freo myself even if he wanted to stay if we were somehow getting 2 picks in the top 10 back lol

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 08:19:41 PM »
What's the stuffing use of drafting kids when #GutlessYze won't play 'em anyway so we can watch the likes of Peg Leg Prestia &  Charcoal Grimes hobble around again while Hackintosh flaps his arms and blows up his GPS tracker...... :banghead
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 08:24:22 PM »
i would have bakers left nut than anything saad has produced to date, but hey that is me.

Baker pick 10-12 and a pick in the 30's, with our second going back to them is a fair deal. That is at the very least.

Saad, Schulz, Hopper this and that. Give me Baker any day.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.