Football > On the Prowl

What Number did they wear - version 2

<< < (2/3) > >>

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: Fishfinger on November 19, 2008, 06:32:05 PM ---Justin wore 52 in 1988, 2 in 1989-90, 9 in 1991.

Me running from quizmaster and posse.  :outtahere

--- End quote ---

:clapping :bow :clapping :bow Well done Fish - correct

--- Quote from: mightytiges on November 19, 2008, 07:17:54 PM ---48 in his first year.

--- End quote ---

:clapping :clapping Correct MT

mightytiges:
Goodwin wore 43 first. So Rexy must have too using your clue WP.

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: mightytiges on November 20, 2008, 10:23:39 PM ---Goodwin wore 43 first. So Rexy must have too using your clue WP.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup :clapping

Correct

rbartlett:

Have I mentioned lately how much i love oneeyedrichmond.com

Now, onto Guernsey numbers,
I discovered recently, that in 1984, Michael Pickering was presented with the famed Number 4 , at the Guernsey Presentation - but declined it and played with Number 35.

And he had a good preseason that year, kicked 6 goals in the practice match against Essendon in Mildura, and then folowed up with 5 goals the next practice match (an intra club match ) at Rye

- Rhett Bartlett
www.rhettrospective.com

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: rbartlett on November 23, 2008, 10:38:15 PM ---
Have I mentioned lately how much i love oneeyedrichmond.com

Now, onto Guernsey numbers,
I discovered recently, that in 1984, Michael Pickering was presented with the famed Number 4 , at the Guernsey Presentation - but declined it and played with Number 35.

And he had a good preseason that year, kicked 6 goals in the practice match against Essendon in Mildura, and then folowed up with 5 goals the next practice match (an intra club match ) at Rye

- Rhett Bartlett
www.rhettrospective.com

--- End quote ---

And I did forget to mention that I used Rhett's book for this trivia question  :thumbsup

Thanks Rhett  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version