Author Topic: Richo -100% effort - 30% reward  (Read 7512 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richo -100% effort - 30% reward
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 07:46:44 PM »
 :sleep

Passionfruit

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »
I love Richo but enough is enough.
He was pathetic on sat nite.
Was screaming at his teamates not kicking to him and when he does get it, misses easy shots.
They say AFL is an elite sport.  ::)
Watch Tiger Woods, now thats elite sport
I think Richo has been sensational for the RFC, if I was Wallace which I aint ( THANK GOD)  , I would play him at CHB or an extra onballer running off half back through the midfield. ;)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Richo -100% effort...stick to the Topic
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »
Having spent the weekend visiting family interstate I am just catching up on the events on the forum.

The following is not directed at 1 individual but to all those who have over the weekend resorted to personal insults

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!   :banghead

Stick to the topic. Disagree with someone - thats fine, great even but to try and get your point across by taking what are commonly called "pot shots from the cheap seats" and insulting someone because you don't agree is unacceptable.

I am not interested in who started it, who said what because it doesn't hide the fact that a number of OER members are doing it - end of story.

I will repeat what we (MT & me) have said a number of times - stick to the bloody topic and stop with the insults. We've been extremely lenient (perhaps too lenient) but in fairness to everyone else who follows the guidelines please give it a rest. This is supposed to fun place to visit for everyone!

If you don't like a thread - dont post in it.

We cannot remove threads if they don't break the rules but we will edit threads if the get personal.

Regards
WP
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 04:52:38 PM »
They say AFL is an elite sport.  ::)
Watch Tiger Woods, now thats elite sport
Fitness and athleticism wise AFL is an elite sport but are far as ball skills go agree Jack nowhere near yet except for the top few players.   

I think Richo has been sensational for the RFC, if I was Wallace which I aint ( THANK GOD)  , I would play him at CHB or an extra onballer running off half back through the midfield. ;)
When Richo was younger they could have played him through the midfield but it's too late to change the way a 32 year old plays. Richo gets totally lost in the backline  :help.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd