Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 462909 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #330 on: May 17, 2010, 09:54:47 PM »
Jack gets a decent Whack by some on OER.

Jack is 21 years old.
He is currently 10th in the Colemen medal.
He has had the 7th most scoring shots in the league (35)
He is shooting at 54% at the moment -that will get better.

I thought he was terrific today....Dwayne Russell said something really funny today when he described Jack as the "Dani Minogue" of the Riewoldt family. :lol

good perspective mat, not bad for a key forward in a bottom sode that rarely kicks more than 10g a week, no doubt room for improvement but good material to work with :clapping
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Tigermonk

« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2010, 04:46:08 PM »
a hand full of average games dont make a champion.
Until he is consistant every week l wont change my opinion of him as a player
He has lots of work to do
In saying that his game was fairly good,  but he still done too much watching & walking

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #332 on: May 18, 2010, 05:32:20 PM »
a hand full of average games dont make a champion.
Until he is consistant every week l wont change my opinion of him as a player
He has lots of work to do
In saying that his game was fairly good,  but he still done too much watching & walking

You sour old puss. Glass if always half empty with you. Go and buy yourself a nice floral dress and go out on the town and meet someone nice.

Cheer up.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »

You sour old puss. Glass if always half empty with you. Go and buy yourself a nice floral dress and go out on the town and meet someone nice.

Cheer up.

Stupid boy  ;D his been there long enough to be more consistant, How bloody hard is it to be a fed forward for crying out loud.
A bloke his age should be doing alot more than he does. Dont know if the replay will show it but many times he was caught walking

the claw

« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2010, 06:33:23 PM »
sheesh hes 21 shown plenty every yr. has only just matured physically with still a bit more size to add.hes regularly double teamed and there is no other help in the forward line or structure.

people say hes lazy but i just dont see it.if anyone has cause to drop his bundle each week it would be jack, again i just dont see it.
people dont realise just how good a player he is. hes done more than enough in his first 3 yrs.
hes one of very few who you could pencil in as a definate projecting 3 or 4 yrs down the track.

Tigermonk

« Reply #335 on: May 18, 2010, 06:42:47 PM »
well Claw sorry to say but he is lazy & could use some more of his energy every week by helping put preasure on the defenders.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #336 on: May 18, 2010, 07:34:09 PM »
well Claw sorry to say but he is lazy & could use some more of his energy every week by helping put preasure on the defenders.
How can someone so lazy have as many tackles as he has?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #337 on: May 18, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »
How can someone so lazy have as many tackles as he has?

They were running past as Jack was just standing still. He stretched out his arm and there you go. :ROTFL

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #338 on: May 18, 2010, 10:22:57 PM »
sheesh hes 21 shown plenty every yr. has only just matured physically with still a bit more size to add.hes regularly double teamed and there is no other help in the forward line or structure.

people say hes lazy but i just dont see it.if anyone has cause to drop his bundle each week it would be jack, again i just dont see it.
people dont realise just how good a player he is. hes done more than enough in his first 3 yrs.
hes one of very few who you could pencil in as a definate projecting 3 or 4 yrs down the track.

you are spot on about young jack claw

Will make it with bells on

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #339 on: May 18, 2010, 11:39:15 PM »

More good posting.
We're bloody lucky to have him.

FNM

« Reply #340 on: May 19, 2010, 10:27:01 PM »

What exactly has he done?
He shows promise, but that's all
It's just wishful thinking on your part methinks.
I get the same high hopes but get disappointed most weeks
He's lazy, petulant like Richo, but Richo did triple what he's done
From what I suspect he's getting paid, more return is needed and more consistently, IMO.

FNM

« Reply #341 on: May 19, 2010, 10:28:23 PM »

More good posting.
We're bloody lucky to have him.
LUCKY?????
LMAO
 :rollin

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #342 on: May 19, 2010, 10:31:42 PM »
You cannot justify that he is petulant and lazy at all Froars.  He worked like a effing dog on Sunday.  He was busting packs, chasing people down half the length of the field, I mean what else do you want him to do?  When was he effing petulant ?  He nearly had his arm popped out, but played on.  Later on he was limping but pushed on.  Should he do it with one hand dynabolted to the back of his head to prove he is not petulant or lazy?
Lots of people name their swords......

FNM

« Reply #343 on: May 19, 2010, 10:40:13 PM »
You cannot justify that he is petulant and lazy at all Froars.  He worked like a effing dog on Sunday.  He was busting packs, chasing people down half the length of the field, I mean what else do you want him to do?  When was he effing petulant ? 
A couple of weeks ago he was sulking and petulant. Even the media got on board and highlighted it.
They know, and I know, he can deliver more and more consistently.
Don't let him off the hook just because he's the great white hope
You treat him like a hero before he's actually done anything, you will get more of the same, which is one week good, three weeks bad
We need him to perform CONSISTENTLY.
You're in for a lot of disappointments if you accept mediocrity.
The trouble for him is I see him as a leader of this club, but he's still a kid
We desperately need leaders to put their hand up.
It's not his fault we're rudderless, but if he wants to put his moniker on this club and own it, he has to perform every week and lead the way.
Just calling it how I see it, mate.
I know he's talented but he's also lazy IMO

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #344 on: May 19, 2010, 10:49:23 PM »
I didn't buy into the media's interpretation of what Jack was doing or thinking, they are in no position to be psycho-analysing video bites.  Other than that, on field he doesn't show petulance at all.  He does a lot of chatting to his team mates which is good.  He has steadily improved over the course of this year improving his performance, accuracy and score tally.  The 'laziness' I think came from earlier games when he was blown and was not up to the pursuit.  A lot of our players have suffered from a lack of endurance through the matches this year and it has steadily improved as they have run into fitness.  A few teams have used this technique in the past to run teams into fitness.  So I don't agree that he is a lazy or petulant player Froars, I agree he needs to be consistent but I think that now that fitness has improved across the team, he can push himself more comfortably for longer and will be able to deliver what you ask.  :cheers
Lots of people name their swords......