Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 462836 times)

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #450 on: June 13, 2010, 04:22:36 PM »
a magnificent performance from Jack today. whole team was outstanding, the only thing missing for me was a Griffiths Goal but you cant have it all I suppose.

It wont get picked up on the TV and may go unnoticed in the last qtr especially Griffiths decoyed away from Riewoldt on every opportunity. Im assuming that was his role and he was superb.
Go Tigers!

Ramps

« Reply #451 on: June 13, 2010, 04:34:29 PM »
a magnificent performance from Jack today. whole team was outstanding, the only thing missing for me was a Griffiths Goal but you cant have it all I suppose.

It wont get picked up on the TV and may go unnoticed in the last qtr especially Griffiths decoyed away from Riewoldt on every opportunity. Im assuming that was his role and he was superb.

Yep ... but a goal for the kid would have been the icing on the cake thats all! :gotigers

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #452 on: June 13, 2010, 04:41:32 PM »

Yep ... but a goal for the kid would have been the icing on the cake thats all! :gotigers

Would have been perfect! He'll have his day too Griffiths :gotigers
Go Tigers!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #453 on: June 13, 2010, 05:17:56 PM »

What role PL?  I wasn't aware we had a game plan or that our players had roles?  LOL at our Chicken Littles.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #454 on: June 13, 2010, 05:57:35 PM »
i would like to know who wanted to trade Riewoldt?

???

Ramps

« Reply #455 on: June 13, 2010, 06:27:10 PM »
i would like to know who wanted to trade Riewoldt?

???

i wanted to trade him a while back because I felt he was only a 3rd tall. im pleased to say that i was mistaken and that Jack has done really well.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #456 on: June 13, 2010, 06:54:51 PM »
well well well what a performance. real team effort was really good to see some real pressure put on the Eagles when they had the ball.

Most impressed today with Jack R, Edwards yes thats right Edwards, Lids, Dusty and Nason.

Our 2 ruckman deserve played well today. I dont care what anyone says, Graham is turning into a Ruckman

Not impressed again with Farmer but has done enough to keep his spot. Some shocking turnovers especially in the last.

Hate to say it but Tambling well he is the only one not performing week after week.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #457 on: June 13, 2010, 07:04:20 PM »

Hate to say it but Tambling well he is the only one not performing week after week.

BS

DIMMA IS VERY HAPPY with blingers, its not his fault that at times he is 2 steps ahead of the team as they have to be smarter cos he is just ahead of them always. but blingers is doing very well in his role, he is always going in hard when its his turn to go and dimma loves that

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #458 on: June 13, 2010, 07:17:17 PM »

BS

DIMMA IS VERY HAPPY with blingers, its not his fault that at times he is 2 steps ahead of the team as they have to be smarter cos he is just ahead of them always. but blingers is doing very well in his role, he is always going in hard when its his turn to go and dimma loves that

Angus had more touches. I thought he looked okay today though, but is that the output we should expect?
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #459 on: June 16, 2010, 08:45:01 AM »
C'mon enough is enough we gotta get rid of this Spud.

How are we supposed to be dark and gloomy with a 21 yo kid dominating games

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #460 on: June 16, 2010, 08:47:22 AM »
C'mon enough is enough we gotta get rid of this Spud.

How are we supposed to be dark and gloomy with a 21 yo kid dominating games

If we can get Jack Anthony and the Pies first rounder we'll be doing well.

Do it Miller, make it happen!!!  :lol
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #461 on: June 16, 2010, 08:55:02 AM »
Farmer wasn't too shabby...saw him smash into several packs and come out with the ball...didn't cause me too much consternation..did that and kicked a goal too if a I recall ...  That game gave me not just a woody but an oak tree.  The Tiges were tough across the board, all of em, hard at it.  Griff didn't get his mitts on it much but he wasn't getting much love from the kick ins, he was very cunning with his positioning and didn't go stuffing up the contest for Jack.  He drew men off, or made position deeper toward goal or cut in front.  I really like how fast he is too for a big unit.  He will get his turn to shine when they start sending the pill his way a bit.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #462 on: June 16, 2010, 09:41:05 AM »
Great to see the forum up and running again, gee for a minute I was having withdrawl symptoms... :lol. Great to watch Jack on the weekend.... do the trade freaks still wan't to get rid of him.. ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #463 on: June 16, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »
He's now my favourite for #17.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick