Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 462866 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #1005 on: July 17, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »
watching hime yesterday my thoughts were he needs a rest.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1006 on: July 17, 2011, 05:24:47 PM »
Doc Larkins reckons Jack has some groin or higher up thigh injury. If that's the case then the Club should be asked why is Jack playing with our season gone.

I would think Doc Larkins is spot on the money  ;D

And I will assk why the hell is he playing

The season is shot so why bother

I blame our medical & fitness staff because you should never ask the player and coachjes go on the advice the medicos & fitenss people give

A player will always say their right to go even when they are not. Foley lost just over 12 months of his career becuase he said he was right to play and the medico's said the same thing and gee didn't they stuff that one up  

The medicos are likely to say - playing it wont make it worse BUT you play him at whht price?

Fans are already turning on him being critical of his efforts, it was actually sad watching Jack yesterday - he is clearly reall tryign hard but physcially cannot run at full pace and has no spring so whay are we persisting?

Surely we would be far better off giving Jack a rest and giving the opportunity to Griffiths, Post & Vickery and see what they've got to offer (Post) and haow they go stadnign up (Griff & Ty)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1007 on: July 17, 2011, 06:35:10 PM »
OP could be the issue. In any case he should forget winning the Coleman this year. They should put him in cotton wool now until the start of preseason IMHO.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1008 on: July 18, 2011, 10:33:38 PM »
Luke Darcy on OneHD's OWAAT tonight said he's heard a non-regular teammate crashed into Jack at training and Jack ended up with a rib injury and a sore back. He's been carrying the problem since.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1009 on: July 18, 2011, 10:45:45 PM »
Luke Darcy on OneHD's OWAAT tonight said he's heard a non-regular teammate crashed into Jack at training and Jack ended up with a rib injury and a sore back. He's been carrying the problem since.

As opposed to Brad Johnson getting run over by the golf cart last year.
Trade the culprit.  :lol :rollin :lol

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1010 on: July 19, 2011, 07:00:56 AM »
OP could be the issue. In any case he should forget winning the Coleman this year. They should put him in cotton wool now until the start of preseason IMHO.

Nah Flagman I don't think it's OP - more hip lower back for mine... I am expert on lower back problems  ;D

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1011 on: July 19, 2011, 01:57:17 PM »

Nah Flagman I don't think it's OP - more hip lower back for mine... I am expert on lower back problems  ;D

You seem to be the resident OER genius from Accounting standards to Bad Backs. Whats next William?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1012 on: July 19, 2011, 02:20:31 PM »

You seem to be the resident OER genius from Accounting standards to Bad Backs. Whats next William?

Nothing at this time... although people keep telling me there may be an opening as a leader of an Aussie Political party coming up in the not to distant future so perhaps I should aim for that...or the RFC presidency  ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1013 on: July 19, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »
can u do both

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1014 on: July 19, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
can u do both

Sadly no

I would think the RFC presidency would take up far too much time  :rollin :cheers ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1015 on: July 23, 2011, 01:37:58 PM »
Richo said Jack is injured. He believes Jack is carrying some back problem and there's also something wrong with his ankle.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1016 on: July 23, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »
Richo said Jack is injured. He believes Jack is carrying some back problem and there's also something wrong with his ankle.

Park him up for the rest of the year then, year is shot, no brainer really.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1017 on: July 23, 2011, 03:06:10 PM »
Would think that if Buddy was 20 goals in front in the Coleman they'd put him in cotton wool.

Can't think of any reason why we're playing an injured Jack.

We drafted Miller in case Jack got injured?
Go Tigers!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1018 on: July 23, 2011, 11:26:21 PM »
I agree Pope. I think Jack is only playing because he's still in the Coleman race. I thought we were meant to be planning for the long-term  ::). Smart clubs would have told Jack his season is up and get yourself right for preseason and 2012. What's he going to do against Geelong and the Eagles while injured to prevent the inevitable floggings?! Last week the Suns were rebounding off Jack.

They say the injury occurred at training but if it's a back complaint then it wouldn't surprise me if the injury occurred when Jack went early for that huge horizontal flying mark against Freo and landed on his back. He really has struggled since.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1019 on: July 24, 2011, 02:32:14 AM »
I agree Pope. I think Jack is only playing because he's still in the Coleman race. I thought we were meant to be planning for the long-term  ::). Smart clubs would have told Jack his season is up and get yourself right for preseason and 2012. What's he going to do against Geelong and the Eagles while injured to prevent the inevitable floggings?! Last week the Suns were rebounding off Jack.

They say the injury occurred at training but if it's a back complaint then it wouldn't surprise me if the injury occurred when Jack went early for that huge horizontal flying mark against Freo and landed on his back. He really has struggled since.

Yep couldn't be more right MT.
Go Tigers!