Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 904416 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #4305 on: December 23, 2016, 11:48:14 AM »
Bias aside,

Its actually quite disgusting the treatment of Shane Martin.

When we talk about having 'terroism' monitoring and divisions to stop terroism before it happens and deport nobody, yet we deport Shane Martin cause he has friends who have criminal records.

We release criminals on bail to walk the street and reoffend time and time again. What a waste of time the whole Martin saga has been. Put bottom dollar on it if Shane Martin wasn't Dusty's Dad he'd be untouched. Media and Law PR rubbish.

While I agree with your sentiment, you are again pumping up one bad apple (some bad bikie gangs) because other bad apples are far worse. These are all independent. We should be fixing ALL of these problems.

Very fair and unbiased post from TL.......oh by the way, its Clubs... :thumbsup
While the good ones are Clubs, the bad ones are just out and out gangs. Gangs of thugs that instil fear and run drug trafficking.

Gangs are the ones without bikes.. ;D

What are the wannabee pretender ones called?

Chucks.

Hmmm nope never put myself out there as being a bikie

Couldn't hack it. ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4306 on: December 23, 2016, 11:51:33 AM »
Bias aside,

When we talk about having 'terroism' monitoring and divisions to stop terroism before it happens and deport nobody, yet we deport Shane Martin cause he has friends who have criminal records.

We release criminals on bail to walk the street and reoffend time and time again. What a waste of time the whole Martin saga has been. Put bottom dollar on it if Shane Martin wasn't Dusty's Dad he'd be untouched. Media and Law PR rubbish.

While I agree with your sentiment, you are again pumping up one bad apple (some bad bikie gangs) because other bad apples are far worse. These are all independent. We should be fixing ALL of these problems.

While the good ones are Clubs, the bad ones are just out and out gangs. Gangs of thugs that instil fear and run drug trafficking.

Chucks.

Couldn't hack it. ;D

Hmmm not sure, never tried it

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4307 on: December 23, 2016, 12:00:58 PM »
Bias aside,

Chucks.

Couldn't hack it. ;D

Hmmm, maybe you should.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4308 on: December 23, 2016, 12:06:13 PM »
Bias aside,

Chucks.

Couldn't hack it. ;D

Hmmm, maybe you should.

OK I may go beat up some people and run some drugs over the Xmas break then

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #4309 on: December 23, 2016, 12:25:22 PM »
Get lives
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4310 on: December 23, 2016, 12:33:49 PM »
Bias aside,

Chucks.

Couldn't hack it. ;D

Hmmm, maybe you should.

OK I may go beat up some people and run some drugs over the Xmas break then

Now why would you do that, that's illegal. Just get a bike and go for a ride, hire a Harley.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4311 on: December 23, 2016, 03:36:46 PM »

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4312 on: December 23, 2016, 04:36:34 PM »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4313 on: December 23, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »
Nice, great Australians, better than the bikies being deported.... :help

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/police-raids-in-melbournes-northern-suburbs/news-story/42a0b1a83582da5bf422fdcd176ac06c

Are you applauding the police now?

They did what they should be doing, likewise in the WA seriel killer case. Thats what their job is, its not chasing innocent bikies.. :snidegrin

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4314 on: December 23, 2016, 04:56:32 PM »

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/police-raids-in-melbournes-northern-suburbs/news-story/42a0b1a83582da5bf422fdcd176ac06c

They did what they should be doing, likewise in the WA seriel killer case. Thats what their job is, its not chasing innocent bikies.. :snidegrin

What about guilty bikies?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4315 on: December 23, 2016, 05:09:03 PM »

Well from what I gather there aren't any.

However there are plenty of religious pedos, mad Muslim extremist terriorists and more crooked police than kangaroos in Aust

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4316 on: December 23, 2016, 05:20:46 PM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4317 on: December 23, 2016, 06:35:32 PM »

Then they should get charged accordingly, but that doesn't happen. Bikies get worse sentences.

"Rucks:

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #4318 on: December 23, 2016, 06:37:47 PM »
Bikies R the least of this country's issues, Ffs.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4319 on: December 23, 2016, 06:40:05 PM »
Bikies R the least of this country's issues, Ffs.

:thumbsup

"Rucks: