Author Topic: Ivan Soldo traded to Port [merged]  (Read 120090 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Ivan Soldo [merged]
« Reply #345 on: September 21, 2019, 01:35:01 AM »
Played well. Actually took marks for once and looked vaguely like a footballer. Still think playing him & Nankervis in the same side is tempting fate..but Nankervis is the one that I would drop now - was a liability last night. That's two shocking prelims from him in a row. :shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #346 on: September 21, 2019, 05:59:14 AM »
Ivan Soldo – 6

Had a solid game in the ruck with 23 hitouts to go with 10 disposals. Also took four marks and claimed a couple of crucial grabs.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-09-20/every-tiger-rated-from-the-preliminary-final

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2019, 01:07:34 PM »
Best ruckman on the ground , good game

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #348 on: September 21, 2019, 11:56:59 PM »
Look he played well but let's face it - Tom Derickx would've been the best ruckman on ground last night... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #349 on: September 22, 2019, 03:32:49 AM »
Will be super important against gws has to work him over Mumford.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #350 on: September 22, 2019, 08:25:47 AM »
Look he played well but let's face it - Tom Derickx would've been the best ruckman on ground last night... :shh

Wrong...swallow your pride and admit the young man can actually play at the highest level. The constant bagging some of our players is very embarrassing...for you :shh

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #351 on: September 22, 2019, 08:36:08 AM »
He is the biggest surprise package for me. Really impressed me with how quickly he has improved in such a short period of time. Took some really important marks on the night.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #352 on: September 22, 2019, 09:39:26 AM »

You're the new claw. Just a troll too stubborn to admit when you've missed the mark or things have changed.

It ruins the discussion aspect of the forum and just fills it with garbage designed to trigger everyone.

I'd really appreciate it if you gave it a rest!

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #353 on: September 22, 2019, 10:47:53 AM »

You're the new claw. Just a troll too stubborn to admit when you've missed the mark or things have changed.

It ruins the discussion aspect of the forum and just fills it with garbage designed to trigger everyone.

:clapping

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #354 on: September 22, 2019, 12:18:31 PM »
Diode we all are aware of your hate for Soldo so why do keep visiting this thread, we know how you feel so for all concerned ban yourself from this thread.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #355 on: September 22, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »
The mouth breathers are out in force today... :shh

Oh no are you triggered? Do you need a safe space?  :shh :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #356 on: September 22, 2019, 12:44:09 PM »
He's allowed to have his own opinion.

FWIW I think a Soldo and Nank duo suits us this week. Soldo is too tall for Mummy and if Mummy gets too physical we have
Nank who loves that sort of thing.... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2019, 12:47:14 PM »

Wrong...swallow your pride and admit the young man can actually play at the highest level. The constant bagging some of our players is very embarrassing...for you :shh

Did I not say he played well, in two seperate posts?   I realise you're not the brightest spark but surely even your comprehension skills aren't that  poor.... :help

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #358 on: September 22, 2019, 12:48:31 PM »
He's allowed to have his own opinion.

FWIW I think a Soldo and Nank duo suits us this week. Soldo is too tall for Mummy and if Mummy gets too physical we have
Nank who loves that sort of thing.... :shh

If Soldo & Mumford both replicate their prelim efforts Soldo will go close to winning the Norm Smith by default..... :shh :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2019, 01:08:49 PM »

Did I not say he played well, in two seperate posts?   I realise you're not the brightest spark but surely even your comprehension skills aren't that  poor.... :help

Please...maybe you're correct regards to the brightest spark comment as i'm always being constantly sucked in by your dribble and poor footy IQ comments.  :shh