Author Topic: Official R8 team vs Dockers  (Read 867 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Official R8 team vs Dockers
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2024, 06:49:44 PM »
His selections are pathetic. Naismith is not the future so why play him. Does Yze want him to leave a  lasting legacy too?

Short, Kmac , Pickett no Ryan Mcaulife is just crazy.
Spot on, and the other crazy thing is after every loss he keeps praising the leaders and experienced players . It's making me sick, they are the ones letting us down, it's the kids that need praise. The senior mob have all been poor except for Shai and Vlaustin. They're the only experienced players worthy of selection ATM

That's been happening last couple seasons kids take the rapt and get dropped because our senior players not performing.

Livingston calling the shots.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2024, 08:23:57 PM »
His selections are pathetic. Naismith is not the future so why play him. Does Yze want him to leave a  lasting legacy too?

Spot on, and the other crazy thing is after every loss he keeps praising the leaders and experienced players . It's making me sick, they are the ones letting us down, it's the kids that need praise. The senior mob have all been poor except for Shai and Vlaustin. They're the only experienced players worthy of selection ATM

That's been happening last couple seasons kids take the rapt and get dropped because our senior players not performing.
Yep, drives me nuts, this BS mentality that they feel the need to protect the senior players

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2024, 11:47:55 PM »

Livingston calling the shots.... :shh

This is simply wrong re Livingston, give it up.