Author Topic: Wallace to be on SEN Wednesday morning  (Read 4040 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Wallace to be on SEN Wednesday morning
« on: April 03, 2007, 09:18:25 PM »
Plough will be interviewed on SEN's Morning Glory sometime tomorrow morning.

Moi

Re: Wallace to be on SEN Wednesday morning
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:21:13 PM »
Oh goody, Wednesdays with Wallet  :rollin

Jackstar

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 09:35:46 PM »
Might ring in, good chance he will hang up when he hears me.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 09:46:09 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:sleep

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »
Someone rip it.

I'll be sleeping.  ;D
EAT EM ALIVE!

Moi

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:sleep
Spot on

:sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 09:50:50 PM »

:rollin

Have one for each day ... eg: Sunday in the Solarium... just to tick off Smorgon ;).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 09:57:13 PM »

:rollin

Have one for each day ... eg: Sunday in the Solarium... just to tick off Smorgon ;).
Fashion Fridays perhaps....

Jackstar

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 10:01:34 PM »
Talking about fashion, whats the go with his ""tailored ""lemon shirt on sunday nite. ::)

Moi

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 10:04:37 PM »
Talking about fashion, whats the go with his ""tailored ""lemon shirt on sunday nite. ::)
You've been there, done that!

Moi

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 10:15:50 PM »
Why don't you ring him, Jack.  He won't know by your voice.
I think it would be good to put to him what you've put on here this week about him, and give him a chance to respond.
Is very easy to get on here and mouth off, knowing well that he won't or can't get on here and respond.
So, I dare you.
And if he can't answer your questions reasonably, well good on you for saying what you think.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 03:33:19 AM »
I think it would be good to put to him what you've put on here this week about him, and give him a chance to respond.
Is very easy to get on here and mouth off, knowing well that he won't or can't get on here and respond.
So, I dare you.
And if he can't answer your questions reasonably, well good on you for saying what you think.

yea and while you are at it.

tell him what you said about the blues players reckoning that we are soft, and how we went missing when the heat was on.

You wont of course because you are a wimp. :banghead

Jackstar

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 07:52:57 AM »
So, I dare you.

yea and while you are at it.

tell him what you said about the blues players reckoning that we are soft, and how we went missing when the heat was on.

You wont of course because you are a wimp. :banghead

Fact of the matter is that I rang him last November and he still hasnt returned my call, he knows my number,
Wimp, thats your opinion !
Good Luck!

Bulluss

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 08:31:15 AM »
As if SEN would put a caller on air that is going to question the way Wallace conducts himself and also the performance of the team.

Pull your heads out of your backsides.

Everyone is entitled to have their opinion about how the team is performing. If people want to be positive about the team then its up to them. If people want to bag the crap out of the team well its also their call.

If you dont like reading it then DONT read it, it's fairly simple.

Moi

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »
Bully, you can have the board all to yourself, and you can say whatever you flaming well like.
I won't bother again, because I don't believe WP and MT deserve what you are doing here.

Screw you both!