Author Topic: Three Year Captaincy Rotation  (Read 3179 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: Three Year Captaincy Rotation
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 07:53:21 PM »
calling Newman a turnover king is a bit rough WP. Whenever I have seen him his skills have been immaculate

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 07:55:50 PM »
calling Newman a turnover king is a bit rough WP. Whenever I have seen him his skills have been immaculate

:lol Have a loook at the tape of the Brissy lion or WCE game bluey. And I did say under pressure.  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 07:58:04 PM »

he makes the occasional blunder, but so does joel and everryone at richo, but for newman to be labelled a turnover king is a bit rough, that title will never leave tivendale

i would like to see tambling as captain, i reckon blingers will thrive as a captain and he has a sensible head on his shoulders

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 08:00:55 PM »

:lol Have a loook at the tape of the Brissy lion or WCE game bluey. And I did say under pressure.  :thumbsup

v brissy, nearly every player turned the ball over

the wce game, i recall vividly, his skills were not the issue then, and also that was early in the season, after recovering from  that leg break u could understand his skills being rusty, but v wce, the main issue was his non accountability, he gave wirrapanda and time 50metres free space.

but in newmans defence,, his skills and game have been much better over the past 6 weeks

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 09:56:53 PM »
but in newmans defence,, his skills and game have been much better over the past 6 weeks

Agree :thumbsup

and at least I got us back on the topic :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)