Author Topic: Hardwick on SEN  (Read 853 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hardwick on SEN
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:06:24 PM »
Dimma will be on SEN shortly (after Eddie).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:58:25 PM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Hardwick on SEN
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:57:34 PM »
Summary

* Spoke about Jack's concussion. Concussion can make you act like that. Doc made the right call.

* Goddard had burnt us in previous meetings. We had tried using Jackson to tag in the past so we felt we had to try something else so Lids going onto Goddard was part of that.

* Praised Grigg's game. Thought he was one of our best. Robbo mentioned he had zero tackles against Carlton but 7 tackles last night.

* Dimma agreed with Dermie that Kingy did a great job on Fisher. Dermie had Kingy in the votes.

* Helbig - Dimma loves him. Brad lost his best mate in a horrific car crash. Before then he was a bit of a larrikan but tragedies like that make you see life differently and he now wants to work hard and make the most of life.

* We've ticked a lot of the boxes off-field with the new facilities at the ME Bank Centre, kicking the cricket off Punt Road oval, great new sponsors Jeep and Bingle. Time to focus on our footy and on-field efforts. Not just good enough anymore to get close. In reponse to Huddo asking if we could make the 8 this year, Dimma replied we've still got a long way to go to get where we want but we more importantly know where we are going and we are working towards becoming a regular  top 8 side.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 05:13:27 PM »
I love Dimma

xoxoxo

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 05:47:56 PM »
Interesting to hear Dimmas views on the umpiring last night. Had not a bad word to say at all not even hinted at how pathetic it was.

He knows very well we got robbed, but my guess is he didnt want to rock the boat in case Mcguane gets rubbed out.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 06:55:39 PM »
I love Dimma

xoxoxo

He handles himself well doesn't he?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »