Author Topic: why is Richmond not.commenting on efc drug cheating?  (Read 958 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
why is Richmond not.commenting on efc drug cheating?
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:58:40 AM »
Port, Geelong. Wce are all making their voice heard

Hello Brendon? Penny?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: why is Richmond not.commenting on efc drug cheating?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 06:02:29 AM »
Geelong boss Colin Carter said: “When Paul Little says he has the support of the AFL community, he shouldn’t assume he’s talking about us. “This is going to have a damaging effect on the reputation of the competition and every time the AFL pays a legal bill every one of us is paying one-eighteenth of that amount.”An example of what a proper club would do

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 06:28:52 AM »
We are in no position to be commenting on any club.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 06:30:57 AM »
Rubbish

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 06:35:06 AM »
We are in no position to be commenting on any club.

^ this Judge
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 06:49:07 AM »
Weak as urrine

Rampstar

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »
I dont know even one person who doesnt think they are guilty. I hope ASADA and WADA hang the bastards  ;D

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 11:54:13 AM »
West Coast chairman Alan Cransberg echoed the private and public thoughts of 10 club bosses contacted on Monday when he said: “I just think it’s a bloody pity that we’re going to have at least another 18 months of this circus. At some stage you’ve got to take your right whack.” AFL club presidents have expressed serious disenchantment with Essendon and its chairman Paul Little, increasingly enraged that Little’s latest round of legal manoeuvring is holding the game to ransom.
Port Adelaide’s David Koch warned the Australian sporting community and the international sporting community were closely watching the AFL’s handling of the drug allegations levelled against Essendon. 
‘‘I want them to see that we are absolutely true to our values and that we are prepared to stand by the values which supposedly define us,’’ Koch said. 
“We cannot fight this on technicalities; we’ve got to fight this on facts. Especially when we pride ourselves on being absolutely relentless in ensuring that our sport is clean. It doesn’t matter who individuals are or their reputations in our code – they have to be dealt with correct

Anything to add brenden?  Woo. Go. Soccer. Roos

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 12:43:19 PM »
West Coast chairman Alan Cransberg echoed the private and public thoughts of 10 club bosses contacted on Monday when he said: “I just think it’s a bloody pity that we’re going to have at least another 18 months of this circus. At some stage you’ve got to take your right whack.” AFL club presidents have expressed serious disenchantment with Essendon and its chairman Paul Little, increasingly enraged that Little’s latest round of legal manoeuvring is holding the game to ransom.
Port Adelaide’s David Koch warned the Australian sporting community and the international sporting community were closely watching the AFL’s handling of the drug allegations levelled against Essendon.
‘‘I want them to see that we are absolutely true to our values and that we are prepared to stand by the values which supposedly define us,’’ Koch said.
“We cannot fight this on technicalities; we’ve got to fight this on facts. Especially when we pride ourselves on being absolutely relentless in ensuring that our sport is clean. It doesn’t matter who individuals are or their reputations in our code – they have to be dealt with correct

It was a Presidents' meeting Judge, not a CEOs' meeting.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 01:36:23 PM »
Substitute for the female taxan tthen or which ever fool doing this

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 02:03:42 PM »
Port, Geelong. Wce are all making their voice heard

Hello Brendon? Penny?

Who is Peggy ?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »
Yo mumma

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 02:22:20 PM »
Because that shitman we have as coach is essendon thru and thru
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 03:30:26 PM »

It was a Presidents' meeting Judge, not a CEOs' meeting.

Not quite write YBB - there hasn't been a president's meeting for a few weeks when they finalised the equalisation measures for next year & beyond

For this article Caro contacted all of the clubs, a couple gave on the record comments and some didn't. What's most noticable is that there is no quote for Eddie and he has an opinon on everything  ;D

Think you'lll find that Caro as any good journo would has used the comments that will provoke the most how shall we say angst and discussion and quoted those   ;D

And just on the original question - I would think the RFC has far greater things to worry about than the EFC drugs saga.

Can only imagine the outcry if our president or CEO were quoted. We'd have people on here saying they should shut up and be focusing on our club

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 03:40:47 PM »
Because that pooman we have as coach is essendon thru and thru

I heard he wears EFC socks whilst he coachs our games

:whistle