Author Topic: Oleg Markov [merged]  (Read 95902 times)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Pick 50 - Oleg Markov
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2016, 12:17:26 AM »
As l have said before some players drafted need to be played as they go better at the top level. It's not easy for some players playing good football at VFL level on smaller spaces

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2016, 01:06:42 AM »
In the same vein, we should give Butler a go.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2016, 01:13:26 AM »
Or we could keep playing b Ellis / hunt

That's goin well
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2016, 08:42:23 AM »
As l have said before some players drafted need to be played as they go better at the top level. It's not easy for some players playing good football at VFL level on smaller spaces

Agree with this. Markov moves very well across the ground and gets to the right positions.......this allows him to play better at the higher level. Short is the same :clapping

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2016, 10:28:55 AM »
He looks to kick forward first instead of handball :clapping

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2016, 10:47:18 AM »
I was surprised at how at ease he seemed to adjust to the pace of the AFL. Hopefully he can back this up next week and for the remainder of the season.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2016, 12:16:14 PM »
Kicked a nice goal

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2016, 12:19:37 PM »
Apologies wrong player, however played a good game.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2016, 12:42:00 PM »
Seeing kids run around out there just made dimmer's buddy list look even more pathetic.
Such a loser to only ever drop blokes and play youth due to inescapable circumstances.

Benny Gayle is a loser too.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2016, 12:44:38 PM »
Seeing kids run around out there just made dimmer's buddy list look even more pathetic.
Such a loser to only ever drop blokes and play youth due to inescapable circumstances.

Benny Gayle is a loser too.

Must wait until finals is not a Mathematical impossibility before giving anyone younger than 22 a go

Steady Eddie wins the race
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2016, 12:52:53 PM »
I was surprised at how at ease he seemed to adjust to the pace of the AFL. Hopefully he can back this up next week and for the remainder of the season.

Next week won't be a problem as we are playing a VFL side.

:cheers

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2016, 08:03:47 PM »
Claw will actually be happy for once!
You bet ya my only gripe is i wanted us to rookie him last year. Yeah hes a bit on the skinny side still, but this kid will get big enough. Not often you get an athletic freak who has good footy skills and a footy brain.
Anyone still think its a bad call. If this kid ever bulks up enough and i think he will in time  we will have some sort of player.
Personally i see a good bit of rob Murphy in this kid. I can also see him tearing up an MCG wing.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2016, 08:53:09 PM »
You bet ya my only gripe is i wanted us to rookie him last year. Yeah hes a bit on the skinny side still, but this kid will get big enough. Not often you get an athletic freak who has good footy skills and a footy brain.
Anyone still think its a bad call. If this kid ever bulks up enough and i think he will in time  we will have some sort of player.
Personally i see a good bit of rob Murphy in this kid. I can also see him tearing up an MCG wing.

It's bad taste to quote yourself in trying to make a point

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2016, 09:23:08 PM »

Agree 100%. Hard to play well for a basketcase that is our VFL team. Though the 'iceberg' played really really well.
Go Tigers!

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2016, 09:29:10 PM »

It's bad taste to quote yourself in trying to make a point
LMFAO