Author Topic: David Astbury [merged]  (Read 265537 times)

tony_montana

Re: David Astbury [merged]
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2013, 09:34:02 PM »
Too slow, shame bc he has a good footy brain.

good footy brain WTF, are you taking the pee or have you been overdosing on highlight reels again

Hes a smart player peanut, its unbelievable  just how much of a nuffer you really are. nfi.... Im actually embarrassed for you  :-[

edit: Ive noticed you never give your own POV on anything to do with footy on this forum, its always dumb trolling or a peepoor attempt at witty sarcasm, never a contribution of your own thoughts to a footy discussion. Pretty easy and sad just sitting there taking potshots bc your pride was wounded back at the GWS game. You are pathetic with even worse comprehension skills
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:51:38 PM by tony_montana »

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2013, 10:08:20 PM »

good footy brain WTF, are you taking the pee or have you been overdosing on highlight reels again

Hes a smart player peanut, its unbelievable  just how much of a nuffer you really are. nfi.... Im actually embarrassed for you  :-[

edit: Ive noticed you never give your own POV on anything to do with footy on this forum, its always dumb trolling or a peepoor attempt at witty sarcasm, never a contribution of your own thoughts to a footy discussion. Pretty easy and sad just sitting there taking potshots bc your pride was wounded back at the GWS game. You are pathetic with even worse comprehension skills

Aaaw thats not true I like Jack Riewoldt, whats your view of him?

tony_montana

« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2013, 10:12:36 PM »

Aaaw thats not true I like Jack Riewoldt, whats your view of him?

That pretty much sums you up

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #303 on: January 12, 2013, 10:58:35 AM »
You have made some of the worst calls of all time, jack and cotch and now astburys good football brain LMAO

tony_montana

« Reply #304 on: January 12, 2013, 12:07:31 PM »
You have made some of the worst calls of all time, jack and cotch and now astburys good football brain LMAO

You can talk flog, didnt you say Jeremy cameron is a hack? You also implied with that pathetic attempted humour of yours that the rfc medical staff somehow weren't to blame for allowing N.Brown to rush back from a horror leg break...

Show me the quotes? talk about over exaggerating and flat out flogging it to try and make somebody look bad. I dont mind a good troll but when someone flat out lies and invents stuff to make someone look bad, thats a pretty low effort.

What call did I make about Cotch? That rubbish gerks said? please.. Show me where I said I think he's poo  ffs

What did I say about Jack? That he was playing like a lazy sod in 2012 and that in the GWS game a 10-12 gamer in Cameron showed him up with work ethic and outperformed him that game?  wow yeah that was a bad call moron. I've never once had a crack about Jacks talent/ability, his work ethic thats another story, if you are seriously going to tell me there is nothing wrong with leading to pockets and trying to take speccies in pockets then you are even more clueless than I thought. Last season was poor by his standards.

Please say it one more time how you think Astbury does not show he is a smart and thinking footballer. Thats the one thing he has in his favour.

If I make a bad call I'll wear it, nobody is infallible, but I dont appreciate being called out on flat out rubbish, in fact its downright disgusting and weak.  Face to face if anybody spoke to me like that I'd ask them to step outside. Check your pm and reply you gutless prick.

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2013, 12:26:06 PM »
I take it.TM and Chuck won,t be sending each other xmas cards next year? :shh :santa

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2013, 01:50:24 PM »
Chuck I think You might want to let this one go through to the keeper. Tony is always willing to put his point of view forward and he owns it whether he is right or wrong.  :thumbsup

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #307 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:44 AM »
Chuck I think You might want to let this one go through to the keeper. Tony is always willing to put his point of view forward and he owns it whether he is right or wrong.  :thumbsup

Yeh you can never get anywere arguing with frumpy old gay dudes

tony_montana

« Reply #308 on: January 13, 2013, 02:30:53 PM »

If Im wrong I wear it, if not, not.

tony_montana

« Reply #309 on: January 13, 2013, 02:38:59 PM »

Once again deflects when hes called out on his lies until in another few months when he'll come out again with the same rubbish. Lowlife scum.

the claw

« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2013, 03:01:06 PM »

cmon chuck you have been called out, and the above is all you have.
what i would like to know is why you think he has no footy brain. at lwast give a reason for thinking that. what have you seen that would suggest this. you make a call and then refuse to back it up with any substance.  when called out resort to abuse and deflection.
sometimes you have to put up or shut up. you do neither.

tony_montana

« Reply #311 on: January 13, 2013, 05:02:14 PM »

what i would like to know is why you think he has no footy brain. at lwast give a reason for thinking that. what have you seen that would suggest this. you make a call and then refuse to back it up with any substance.  when called out resort to abuse and deflection.

Dont hold your breath claw, the sum total of his contribution to a footy discussion is "i like Jack Reiwoldt"  other than that his mantra is to play the man not the ball.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »

He hasnt played enough and when he has he hasn't got enough of the ball.  I couldnt make a call yet whether he has a good footy brain or not or whether he is going to make it or not.

Please dont respond in a boring badly typed essay. 

tony_montana

« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2013, 07:04:31 PM »

He hasnt played enough and when he has he hasn't got enough of the ball.  I couldnt make a call yet whether he has a good footy brain or not or whether he is going to make it or not.

Please dont respond in a boring badly typed essay.

You couldnt make a call on whether he has a good footy brain or not, yet you come out saying my call is the worst call of all time... lmao

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2013, 07:16:41 PM »
My call stands
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH