Author Topic: Nude Premiership Medal Photo  (Read 63389 times)

dwaino

Re: Nude Premiership Medal Photo
« Reply #330 on: October 30, 2017, 08:44:37 PM »
stfu Susie, one of most annoying bunnies I have ever listened too. I usually have Sunrise on for a whole 10 minutes as background noise while I get my work lunch ready and she's the only person I'll bother stopping to turn it off for just because I find her dribble nauseating.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #331 on: October 30, 2017, 08:46:03 PM »
In my opinion Broad got off lightly.

I hope some on here have learnt that his behaviour was unacceptable. It’s never ok to violate a persons privacy. Some say she deserved it. I say no. What she allowed in private doesn’t mean she deserves for everyone to view. If that was my daughter I’d be absolutely ropable and I wouldn’t  care who it was that posted it.

Some had speculated about the girl too saying she probably set it up looking for monetary gain.
Noted this type of situation could get someone looking for it an excellent amount of publicity and even a contract with countless magazine spreads. But this girl has done the opposite wanting nothing more than to get her breasts off the internet for everyone to see.

I can only hope all those who rejoiced in seeing a young girls boobs would think about your own daughters and if you haven’t got daughters think about your sisters or even if your Mum was violated in this way and maybe you’d see the wrong.

The club that keeps giving.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #332 on: October 30, 2017, 09:30:44 PM »
In my opinion Broad got off lightly.

Depending on what sanction you think he might have been hit with, that actually remains to be seen.

I can actually see Broad never playing AFL again. The weight of this on him, and I am not for one minute suggesting he is a victim, is going to be very heavy to carry.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #333 on: October 30, 2017, 09:31:59 PM »
Nothing would have happened if the media didn't go bananas. All she wanted was advice and assistance on getting photo taken off social media, which is borderline impossible, but then a can of worms opened.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #334 on: October 30, 2017, 09:34:31 PM »
With all facts considered, 3 weeks is pretty rough.

How many did Hodge get for Drink Driving?

No charges were laid. No proof Broad actually distributed anything. Impossivke to prove he pressed the send button if it were to go any further anyway. Although now he has owned up to it, she can press charges later in life....
Go Tigers!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #335 on: October 30, 2017, 09:54:17 PM »

No charges were laid. No proof Broad actually distributed anything. Impossivke to prove he pressed the send button if it were to go any further anyway.

Apart from the small bit of him admitting he did it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #336 on: October 30, 2017, 09:56:19 PM »

No charges were laid. No proof Broad actually distributed anything. Impossivke to prove he pressed the send button if it were to go any further anyway.

Apart from the small bit of him admitting he did it
:lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #337 on: October 30, 2017, 10:01:17 PM »
Susie O’Brien says weak punishment a green light for abusers

I’d have liked to have seen Richmond CEO Brendan Gale, a Male Champion of Change, sitting next to Broad and president Peggy O’Neal at the press conference.

Awww poor Susie, do you feel like a man had to be there to supervise the proceedings? Peggy being a woman not enough for you?

P.s anyone else feel Susie is prattling on without a care or consideration for the "photo girls" own thoughts and feelings. Demanding of the situation what Susie wants, not the victim. Pathetic.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #338 on: October 30, 2017, 10:08:06 PM »
If that was my daughter I’d be absolutely ropable and I wouldn’t  care who it was that posted it.

Some had speculated about the girl too saying she probably set it up looking for monetary gain.
Noted this type of situation could get someone looking for it an excellent amount of publicity and even a contract with countless magazine spreads. But this girl has done the opposite wanting nothing more than to get her breasts off the internet for everyone to see.

I can only hope all those who rejoiced in seeing a young girls boobs would think about your own daughters and if you haven’t got daughters think about your sisters or even if your Mum was violated in this way and maybe you’d see the wrong.
As a mother with a daughter I know for a fact I've brought her up in a way that such behaviour wouldn't happen as she has too much self respect for herself and knows better.  My own are nothing to brag about and in the past would have happily chopped the darn things off after several bouts of mastitis!  And if you could find my mother's after being dead for 48 years - good luck to you!!!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #339 on: October 31, 2017, 04:30:57 AM »
Luke Hodge says Nathan Broad incident is a last chance for AFL players

Daniel Cherny
The Age
31 October 2017

AFL great Luke Hodge says a line in the sand has been drawn following the three-match ban handed down to Richmond premiership defender Nathan Broad, suggesting that the next player to commit a similar offence to that of the Tiger deserves a considerably heftier penalty.

Richmond - in combination with the AFL - suspended West Australian backman Broad for the first three matches of the 2018 home and away season for sending a photo of a topless woman wearing a premiership medal, taken on the night of Richmond's grand final win. Broad did not have permission to send the photo of the woman, whose head was not in the image, although while the photo went viral no charges were laid following a Victoria Police investigation into the matter.

The league said it supported the length of the ban, but while Hodge didn't say it had been overly lenient, he said players should learn from Broad's mistake, or else incur the AFL's wrath.

"People, and players especially, they've got to be smarter and respect ladies better than that," Hodge told ABC radio on Monday as he promoted his newly-released book The General.

"[Broad] probably didn't realise what social media, iPhones can do these days.

"If you send it out on social media, it can go anywhere, the same as a picture message.

"Next time that happens, I hope the AFL comes down a lot harder than this one. I think it's a massive learning curve for him as a young person, and hopefully he's better for it in the future."

Triple-premiership captain and dual Norm Smith medallist Hodge, who has come out of a short-lived retirement to join the Brisbane Lions after a storied 16 season career at Hawthorn, described the situation as a "test case."

"Hopefully this is a learning curve for not only him, but all the other players who are going to do something silly like that," he said.

"I obviously feel for the young lady, and hopefully she hasn't been affected too much by it. Obviously I'm glad that her name hasn't been put out.

"But I'm tipping that now that this has obviously been the test case, if anyone's ever silly enough to do this again, then it's going to be a lot bigger whack, and I think that's very deserved."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/luke-hodge-says-nathan-broad-incident-is-a-last-chance-for-afl-players-20171030-gzb7va.html

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #340 on: October 31, 2017, 04:32:36 AM »
‘Just a slap on the wrist’: Nathan Broad’s ban for nude photo scandal slammed by cyber bullying expert

Nine News
8:25pm Oct 30, 2017

A cyber bullying expert has described Richmond defender Nathan Broad’s three-match ban for sending a topless photo of a woman as inadequate.

Susan Mclean from Cyber Safety Solutions said the ban was “too little, too late”.

“I think it’s really just a slap on the wrist,” Ms Mclean told 9NEWS.

She said that Broad should have also received a financial sanction.

“Not only is this behaviour disrespectful, hurtful, and humiliating, it’s also criminal.”

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/10/30/10/09/richmond-statement-on-topless-afl-medal-picture

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #341 on: October 31, 2017, 06:00:27 AM »
Wow here they come for Broad. Talk about venom...

I guess the media's agenda is more important than the girls wishes to have it over.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #342 on: October 31, 2017, 06:24:16 AM »
‘Just a slap on the wrist’: Nathan Broad’s ban for nude photo scandal slammed by cyber bullying expert

Nine News
8:25pm Oct 30, 2017

A cyber bullying expert has described Richmond defender Nathan Broad’s three-match ban for sending a topless photo of a woman as inadequate.

Susan Mclean from Cyber Safety Solutions said the ban was “too little, too late”.

“I think it’s really just a slap on the wrist,” Ms Mclean told 9NEWS.

She said that Broad should have also received a financial sanction.

“Not only is this behaviour disrespectful, hurtful, and humiliating, it’s also criminal.”

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/10/30/10/09/richmond-statement-on-topless-afl-medal-picture
so missing match payments from 3 games isn’t a financial sanction?

And what’s with all Hodge’s comments comments about Richmond lately???

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #343 on: October 31, 2017, 07:48:12 AM »

And what’s with all Hodge’s comments comments about Richmond lately???
[/quote]
Julz
Interesting observation.

I think Hodge has seen what a great Leader Cotch has been this year and he is trying to make things right after publicly dissing him (Cotch) on The Footy Show.

Probably also looking for a gig in Melbourne next year.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #344 on: October 31, 2017, 08:03:57 AM »
Hodge for me was never a great leader to much offield baggage for me all of sudden he is giving advise.Dont even understand why lions took him in a mentor role for young players doesn't scream out as a player as that type.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:28:49 AM by georgies31 »