Author Topic: What happens if?  (Read 3045 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: What happens if?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 05:43:18 AM »
Good job being an AFL coach.dont meet KPI,s set and you get another year.thats why this club has failed onfield for so long.reward average efforts.just like giving Daniel Connors several chances..why ?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 08:54:37 AM »
so which KPIs hasn't hardwick met?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

10 FLAGS

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 09:11:44 AM »
Good job being an AFL coach.dont meet KPI,s set and you get another year.thats why this club has failed onfield for so long.reward average efforts.just like giving Daniel Connors several chances..why ?

Hardwick spent the first 2 years getting rid of blokes who couldnt take us to success. For me he has only really had 1 year of coaching and even thats open to question. In the first 2 years he has shown gradual improvement and so has the team. We wont know if he will make it as coach for another 2 or 3 years IMHO.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 10:02:19 AM »
If we don't make the finals this year purely because we are not good enough and not because of injury then I think Hardwick should go. Either that or Gale should.

They set the 3-0-75 goal which means we have to make the finals this year.

You can't come out and say how bold you are etc etc and then not be accountable if you fail.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Sabretooth

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 10:14:15 AM »
We have the bold part down pat.

It's the strong part we're still working on.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »

KPI,s set by club were 3-0-75.
Who is responsible? thats right no body :banghead
We need to play finals this year, no excuses

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 02:23:48 PM »
Nothing changes for me.  Win or lose I will still support the Club as long as they are called The Richmond Tigers, Wear Yellow and Black and remain at Punt Road. Those are my three non negotiables. If any of those change, then I will seriously re-evaluate my support. If we have another bad season, I can bitch and moan like the best of them, but losing and poor seasons will never change my allegiances.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
Nothing changes for me.  Win or lose I will still support the Club as long as they are called The Richmond Tigers, Wear Yellow and Black and remain at Punt Road. Those are my three non negotiables. If any of those change, then I will seriously re-evaluate my support. If we have another bad season, I can bitch and moan like the best of them, but losing and poor seasons will never change my allegiances.

LIKE.......

Offline Gargoyle

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »
What happens if the club is on short finals and ready to go under and asks for help from its fans, what happens if we linger at the bottom of the ladder for years on end like we're afraid to climb up the ladder, what happens if we taste nothing but acute bitterness without a hint of respite. Well, for you young guys who did not live through the bad years of the 1980s, you mightn't know what I mean, but from all hard core TIGER fans out here, let me tell you, nutting 'appens.
We are the mighty TIGERS, not the papmpered flooseys Carltank, nor the ultra afl pets the Colliwobblers. We will bounce back up very soon, the fans are all still here, I can hear the roar of the TIGER coming nearer each day.
'A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.'
Oscar Wilde

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 02:36:59 PM »
What happens if the club is on short finals and ready to go under and asks for help from its fans, what happens if we linger at the bottom of the ladder for years on end like we're afraid to climb up the ladder, what happens if we taste nothing but acute bitterness without a hint of respite. Well, for you young guys who did not live through the bad years of the 1980s, you mightn't know what I mean, but from all hard core TIGER fans out here, let me tell you, nutting 'appens.
We are the mighty TIGERS, not the papmpered flooseys Carltank, nor the ultra afl pets the Colliwobblers. We will bounce back up very soon, the fans are all still here, I can hear the roar of the TIGER coming nearer each day.

Look at him gooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thumbsup

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 02:50:22 PM »

Jaysus!!! We now have our very own Banjo Patterson!!

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 02:58:20 PM »

KPI,s set by club were 3-0-75.
Who is responsible? thats right no body :banghead
We need to play finals this year, no excuses

I know you love sticking the boots in at every opportunity, but how about waiting until it actually happens? ( or doesn't happen or whatever  ::) ) before you get your knickers in a twist?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

FNM

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 03:03:38 PM »
Optimistic lot  :nopity :nope :nope

The same thing will happen as in previous years
The supporters will go feral when we dont make the eight, the coach and never the players the focus for the vitriole
And then we'll all get over-optimistic for the next season

I think that's how it usually pans out

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 04:47:06 PM »

Reported.  :police: For brilliance.

tony_montana

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 05:09:32 PM »
What happens if we have a bad season?.........gee i hope not. but lets say we end up 12th  will stiffy be coach next year? will we look at mick? will lids stay?  it could happen ,but i hope not, very interesting year ahead. would love your thoughts on this subject

we all say " thats  Richmond" go and have a few frothies to cool down and next preseason where all up n about again 

been there done that

haha

nailed it