Author Topic: Official R10 team vs Bombers  (Read 2552 times)

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official R10 team vs Bombers
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2022, 04:28:59 PM »
Whoever is responsible for the stats have no idea.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2022, 05:20:15 PM »
If the weather stays as is, it will be a perfect night for footy. Our fwds should take their defence to the absolute cleaners!

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2022, 06:38:39 PM »
Don't understand why we are giving opportunity to Ross and Aarts over Ralph and Dow.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2022, 10:50:37 PM »
That summation of Jack Ross is ridiculous.
He might not be our best option in the starting 18 but to just rag him out on every level is incredibly unfair.
I’m probably unfair but it’s not like I want to feel a certain way about certain players I’d like nothing more but for all the players we pick turn out to be guns that prove every club wrong for not selecting them and for our recruitment team to be geniuses every selection but sometimes it just doesn’t pan out that way.

I don’t want to feel this way about Ross in particular and I’d like nothing more for him to be our next midfield bull but when I watch him play the things I mentioned are the things that come to my mind instead.

I guess your view remain unchanged tonight?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.