Author Topic: BANNER MESSAGE FOR RFC AT GAME DAY!  (Read 1522 times)

Rampstar

BANNER MESSAGE FOR RFC AT GAME DAY!
« on: June 01, 2013, 09:45:53 PM »
Do the fans need to make a statement about Richmond always taking Short Cuts and never properly ever completing a rebuild of the place. Tonight GCS showed they are going past us at a rate of knots. They have arrived. We are nowhere playing players like Edwards, Petterd, Stephenson, Lonergan, Jackson, Nahas, McGuane etc etc etc. The RFC rebuild has failed because there not enough talent on the list.

Hellenic Tiger

Re: BANNER MESSAGE FOR RFC AT GAME DAY!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 09:57:47 PM »
How about this one.

From 1982-2009 vlakies
From 2010-2012 rebuild
2013- malakies malakies malakies

Rampstar

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 10:00:00 PM »
How about this one.

From 1982-2009 vlakies
From 2010-2012 rebuild
2013- malakies malakies malakies

:clapping

:lol

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »
Do the fans need to make a statement about Richmond always taking Short Cuts and never properly ever completing a rebuild of the place. Tonight GCS showed they are going past us at a rate of knots. They have arrived. We are nowhere playing players like Edwards, Petterd, Stephenson, Lonergan, Jackson, Nahas, McGuane etc etc etc. The RFC rebuild has failed because there not enough talent on the list.

Spot on! 100% correct!

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
this should happen!

all of them would be good!

but the playing the cubs and saving your job is the best!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 12:07:04 AM »
Sadly we weren't given picks 1,2,3,5,7,9,11,13 plus compo picks you can make up from thin air to snag a O'Meara. We weren't given mega millions to poach the best player of his generation either. While I agree we shouldn't be playing most of those mature duds ahead of cubs, we have had to rebuild our list the hard way during compromised drafts and so we'll need a couple more draft/trade/free agency periods to complete our rebuild.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 01:06:04 AM »
Sadly we weren't given picks 1,2,3,5,7,9,11,13 plus compo picks you can make up from thin air to snag a O'Meara. We weren't given mega millions to poach the best player of his generation either. While I agree we shouldn't be playing most of those mature duds ahead of cubs, we have had to rebuild our list the hard way during compromised drafts and so we'll need a couple more draft/trade/free agency periods to complete our rebuild.

and even if we had all of them, Hardwick would still play Jackson, Grigg, Shane Edwards, Jake King, Lonergan, Petterd, Stephenson ...

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 05:32:44 AM »
How about tiger poo with wanker supporters!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 06:49:13 AM »
banner should simply say.....

WE ARE NOT RICHMOND........ WE ARE stuffed!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 08:56:07 AM »

Curiosity question who are the etc etc etc?

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 11:25:29 AM »

Well said. We also have huge age gaps on our list from disastrous recruiting in the past.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 05:27:53 PM »
The banner should read|

THANKS WP & CHUTNEY FOR MAKING THE TRIP
MAKE NO MISTAKE THERE WILL BE NO BLIP
WE WILL BE BOLD AND NOT LOOK OLD
WE'LL PLAY HARD FAST WITH GUTS
SO AT LEAST YOU WON'T HAVE ANY BUTS
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »
The banner should read|

THANKS WP & CHUTNEY FOR MAKING THE TRIP
MAKE NO MISTAKE THERE WILL BE NO BLIP
WE WILL BE BOLD AND NOT LOOK OLD
WE'LL PLAY HARD FAST WITH GUTS
SO AT LEAST YOU WON'T HAVE ANY BUTS

There ha been an amendment WP.
The new banner reads:

Thanks to WP and Chutney
For coming to Perth this Monday
We hope the trip on the plane holds no fears
Because the team selected is Malakies.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 07:47:14 PM »
Or

It's in cricket they say that last man has his tucker
But tonight at Subi, the Tigers will make big Willy one grumpy stuffer
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 08:46:24 PM »
Or:

WIN