Author Topic: only if deledio had a harder work rate ethic  (Read 3889 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: only if deledio had a harder work rate ethic
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 03:45:12 PM »
Tigertime-I can see where you are comming from.Back in the pre-season when we were all filled with hope I had visions of Lids winning the brownlow.If fellow #1 draft pick Adam Cooney can win Charlie in his fifth year....why cant Lids?I realise now that I had unrealistic expectations for a 22 year old.
I would like to see Lids take the game on more this year.He has the class to run through the guts and go bang from the 50...we need more goals from our mids to take the pressure off our struggling forward line.
The good news is if you compare the 22 year old Lids with the 22 year old Garry Ablet(2006).....statistically Lids looks more advanced.(except in goal kicking).Hopefully by the time he is 23/24/25 he will be one of the competions elite.

Another reason why Im against tanking is players like Lids dont need another year of "Close enough is good enough" ingrained into their psyche
Unleash the tornado

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
Tigertime you certainly have it in for lids , hence the personal attacks . I wonder if you would have the courage to say that to his face I would doubt it.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2009, 12:48:44 AM »
Tigertime you certainly have it in for lids , hence the personal attacks . I wonder if you would have the courage to say that to his face I would doubt it.

i already have dimwit, spoke to him on the bushfire appeal day , told him what i thought and had no fear to hold back! and i wont be afraid to say it again.
i have nothing personal against him, i just have no time for people who waste their talent and dont give it their all.
i asked him why was it he had no fear to take the game on in his first yr, and hasnt done it much since, he said cos the game has changed, pigs stuffen arse, other players with lesser skill than him do it , why cant he.
i asked him why he always fails to shake a tag, he said he is working on it, i said work harder! he needs to be told.  he obvisously dosnt respect me , but someone at the club who he looks up to must tell him, we need someone like paul chapman to stand up and telll th eteam enough is enough and get some home truths out, it worked at the cattery, its working at carlton
problem is at rfc , no one gets really challenged and the level of acceptibility is too low. we must demand and expect more.
its not my fault you guys cannot see the defibiencies in deledios game and think he is  a top player.  lets face facts , a player with his ability should impact week in week out, we have demanded from tambling, why not deledio.

medeocrity is the disease at richmond, and deledio has caught the bug

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2009, 10:29:17 AM »

i already have dimwit, spoke to him on the bushfire appeal day , told him what i thought and had no fear to hold back! and i wont be afraid to say it again.
i have nothing personal against him, i just have no time for people who waste their talent and dont give it their all.
i asked him why was it he had no fear to take the game on in his first yr, and hasnt done it much since, he said cos the game has changed, pigs effen behind, other players with lesser skill than him do it , why cant he.
i asked him why he always fails to shake a tag, he said he is working on it, i said work harder! he needs to be told.  he obvisously dosnt respect me , but someone at the club who he looks up to must tell him, we need someone like paul chapman to stand up and telll th eteam enough is enough and get some home truths out, it worked at the cattery, its working at carlton
problem is at rfc , no one gets really challenged and the level of acceptibility is too low. we must demand and expect more.
its not my fault you guys cannot see the defibiencies in deledios game and think he is  a top player.  lets face facts , a player with his ability should impact week in week out, we have demanded from tambling, why not deledio.

medeocrity is the disease at richmond, and deledio has caught the bug

Dear o dear.

That is honestly frightning.

I don't know you and either does Deledio but please explain how your view holds any credibility how an AFL player should work harder, just so I can understand why you think going up to Brett and telling him to work harder proves anything and has anything to gain?

Poor Lids and nearly every single player going around these days would cop so much of this and it's really disappointing.

I remember a few years ago at the Cocktail Night at Crown a couple of drunk idiots had a bit of a dig at Greg Tivendale. It was disgusting and luckily some genuine blokes showed the guys the door. Talking to Greg after it over some very very well cooked bits of Fish (lol) it was so clear that the chair experts are some of the most confidence shattering views going around.

What is there to honestly gain from telling one of our players, he's lazy and doesn't work hard enough. Compared to who Robert Harvey? Brett woudl cover multiple kilometers over an AFL oval each game for some random arm chair expert to say work harder is just insulting.

Further Brett is not your "crash" "bash" style player like a Coughlan, Tuck, Foley in and under, throwing his body around. If he did this would that prove to you that he is working harder? I can tell you now that this role for Brett is simply not in the game plan. Should he cover more ground over the period of 4 quarters?

"Working Harder" is such a generic term and as much as your entitled to your opinion on Brett, as is everyone, walking up to him and saying you need to work harder is just plain dumb. Until you fully know the teams game plan and role Brett plays each quarter than unfortunately telling "Work Harder" is plain embarrassing for mine.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009, 10:39:26 AM »
popelord, you are the one who has no idea.

did i ever say deledio should be a crash and bash player? you fool.
i have said , he needs to work harder to shake a tag and have more impact in games with the talent he has!!!!  what part of that do not you understand!!!!!!

if you are happy with what he produces with the talent he has then obviously your standards are as poor as the rfc match committee.
no wonder we are a poo club, medicrioty is the standard, we need a coach who demands more and means it and will be ruthless.

open your eyes fool

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »
popelord, you are the one who has no idea.

did i ever say deledio should be a crash and bash player? you fool.
i have said , he needs to work harder to shake a tag and have more impact in games with the talent he has!!!!  what part of that do not you understand!!!!!!

if you are happy with what he produces with the talent he has then obviously your standards are as poor as the rfc match committee.
no wonder we are a poo club, medicrioty is the standard, we need a coach who demands more and means it and will be ruthless.

open your eyes fool

If you can update your knowledge of the modern game you'd produce more educated posts.

Shaking a tag is the hardest thing in football to do. Work harder and shake the tag. Explain how working harder will get rid of a player that has a sole purpose to scrag and permit you from disposing the ball. To shake a tag you must be working with your fellow midfielders to help create passages of a clear way of movement. You also need to have close to perfect understanding between ruckman and followers to help the tagged player to get first use of the ball.

This has nothing to do with Brett working harder. Absolutely nothing. You can't legally shake a tag these days. It's a midfield team effort to get the best player into the game. It is also up to the coaching staff to plan around this and take the tagger out of his comfort zone. Jackson tagged Goodes out of the game it's that easy to tag someone.

Shaking tags has nothing to do with working harder. You can run around like a headless chicken working your backside off and still end the game without touching the ball.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »
excuses excuses and more excuses

the modern game give me a break. the modern game is so much easier to get a kick !!!  it seems you have no idea!!!
every player has an opponent fullstop. modern game or past game , nothing has changed.  game styles and game plans have , but its 18 v 18 on the ground and everyone is accountable for their opponent and to beat their opponent. fact is when deledio is being tagged which is bs terminology, he cannot beat his opponent.

tagging is a bs term, it simply means your opponent is playing on you and making evry possession a contest.

now mr pope know it all! judd, kerr, ablett get "tagged " week in wek out. deledio has the ability to beat his opponents just like judd and co do.

now listen and listen closely, deledio is lightning fast, faster than any tagger in australia, so wtf dosnt he use this pace to run off them and create......................WORK ETHIC YOU FOOL.....ITS ATTITUDE AND DESIRE TO BUST YOUR POOPERVALVE TO BEAT YOUR MAN.  he is as fast as judd , faster than ablett, but has no where near the work ethic that the others have.

its not my stuffen problem that you masturbate to pics of lids and cant see this!

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2009, 11:10:57 AM »
Shaking tags has nothing to do with working harder. You can run around like a headless chicken working your backside off and still end the game without touching the ball.

bs and excuses, deledio has the pace to burn off his taggers just as judd does, stop making excuses for you boy toy

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

bs and excuses, deledio has the pace to burn off his taggers just as judd does, stop making excuses for you boy toy

Your wrong. Your don't understand the game and the RFC game plan well enough to voice your opinion to Brett Deledio himself. If you want to make a fool of yourself on a forum so be it. Don't go up to our players and drill him to work harder when clearly you don't know half of it.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »

Your wrong. Your don't understand the game and the RFC game plan well enough to voice your opinion to Brett Deledio himself. If you want to make a fool of yourself on a forum so be it. Don't go up to our players and drill him to work harder when clearly you don't know half of it.

your wrong and  U R THE FOOL!

i dont understand the rfc game plan!!!!   NO ONE DOES, THE PLAYERS SURE DONT, AND YOU SAY YOU DO!!!!!

fact , when rfc try to play terrys game plan , we get thumped

when the rfc play without a game plan but just keep it simple and play man on man, the rfc have a chance

ffs, you are demented and are trying to make a fool out of me, you just cannot accept that i am right and you are  WRONG

THE RFC game plan please :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2009, 11:43:46 AM »

your wrong and  U R THE FOOL!

i dont understand the rfc game plan!!!!   NO ONE DOES, THE PLAYERS SURE DONT, AND YOU SAY YOU DO!!!!!

fact , when rfc try to play terrys game plan , we get thumped

when the rfc play without a game plan but just keep it simple and play man on man, the rfc have a chance

ffs, you are demented and are trying to make a fool out of me, you just cannot accept that i am right and you are  WRONG

THE RFC game plan please :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink

What are you on about...

I never said I knew the game plan. I said that you don't know what role Deledio has been set by Terry so to criticize what he is doing is wrong cause for all we know he is doing everything Terry is asking of him. So to go and tell him to work hard is embarrassing cause you don't know the ins and outs of what is required of Brett from the coach and that is all he is required to do.

This is boring, end of post.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »
you lose

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »
you lose

LMAO off at this tosser, I think I will do what the others do and just ignore him from now on in

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »
excuses excuses and more excuses

the modern game give me a break. the modern game is so much easier to get a kick !!!  it seems you have no idea!!!
every player has an opponent fullstop. modern game or past game , nothing has changed.  game styles and game plans have , but its 18 v 18 on the ground and everyone is accountable for their opponent and to beat their opponent. fact is when deledio is being tagged which is bs terminology, he cannot beat his opponent.

tagging is a bs term, it simply means your opponent is playing on you and making evry possession a contest.

now mr pope know it all! judd, kerr, ablett get "tagged " week in wek out. deledio has the ability to beat his opponents just like judd and co do.

now listen and listen closely, deledio is lightning fast, faster than any tagger in australia, so wtf dosnt he use this pace to run off them and create......................WORK ETHIC YOU FOOL.....ITS ATTITUDE AND DESIRE TO BUST YOUR POOPERVALVE TO BEAT YOUR MAN.  he is as fast as judd , faster than ablett, but has no where near the work ethic that the others have.

its not my effen problem that you masturbate to pics of lids and cant see this!

Pull your head in if you can't debate a topic with your head screwed on I wont bother.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2009, 01:05:18 PM »
you lose

LMAO off at this tosser, I think I will do what the others do and just ignore him from now on in

Here here
Go Tigers!