Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 452460 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1500 on: October 02, 2016, 12:31:23 PM »
Some on this forum believe all it takes for a star to move clubs is a helicopter.
:lol
You never know though!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1501 on: October 02, 2016, 12:32:52 PM »
Reckon Grigg's helicopters would make our stars want to change clubs....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1502 on: October 02, 2016, 12:58:20 PM »

Admittedly I haven't seen much of him, but Toby Nankervis from Sydney looked alright the other night. Still young at 21 and a little short but he just looked like he had a real go and wasn't too shabby. Laid 9 tackles as well. A bit behind the pecking order over at Sydney so could be a realistic.

:shh :shh

What nine tackles in a game, that's preposterous Hampson laid 36 for a whole season at 1.8 per game, how does Nankervis find the energy to ruck as well.

I suppose you are going to say something totally outrageous like he also involves himself in general play around the ground

He hasn't mastered the coordination to place hands on hips like our man Hammer so he just runs around and happens to land on people

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1503 on: October 02, 2016, 12:59:35 PM »
Gee the experts we should have at the club, hell the RFC are missing out.

I just hope they start teaching everyone to not watch the ball as they kick it because it's obvious Choco Williams wasn't :banghead.

Oh, and I hope they stop trying to lure players to us and just wait for players to come and ask us. It's rude to even try without knowing whether they'd want to play for us first

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1504 on: October 02, 2016, 01:33:47 PM »

Admittedly I haven't seen much of him, but Toby Nankervis from Sydney looked alright the other night. Still young at 21 and a little short but he just looked like he had a real go and wasn't too shabby. Laid 9 tackles as well. A bit behind the pecking order over at Sydney so could be a realistic.

:shh :shh

What nine tackles in a game, that's preposterous Hampson laid 36 for a whole season at 1.8 per game, how does Nankervis find the energy to ruck as well.

I suppose you are going to say something totally outrageous like he also involves himself in general play around the ground

He hasn't mastered the coordination to place hands on hips like our man Hammer so he just runs around and happens to land on people

Well if that's the case he just isn't a good fit for the RFC then

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1505 on: October 02, 2016, 05:53:26 PM »
I don't know what he'd do sunshine, I'm not a mind reader....but yeah let's not even enquire, I'm sure no other club will either....

That's why you're on a forum as opposed to being paid to do this for a living.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1506 on: October 02, 2016, 06:54:26 PM »
Tom Browne on Ch 7 news just now:

Bulldog Lin Jong most likely off to the Gold Coast despite his mid-season 'visit' to the Pies.

Brisbane's Pearce Hanley also off to the Suns for a first round pick.

Tom Mitchell should nominate Hawthorn as his preferred club to move to. Swans to use the freed up salary cap space on Heeney, Mills and Allir.

Also 3 Giants on the move - Marchbank to the Blues; Hoskin-Elliot to the Pies; and Jack Steele to the Saints.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1507 on: October 02, 2016, 07:11:38 PM »
 :gotigers
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1508 on: October 02, 2016, 07:14:32 PM »
:gotigers

Don't fret, we going to get Nat Fyfe and Bont under the ex supporters rule
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1509 on: October 02, 2016, 07:15:35 PM »
Motlop for deledio.

Pick 6 for miniwog

Locked and loaded

Well done damien, penny, Betamax

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1510 on: October 02, 2016, 07:17:04 PM »
Tom Browne on Ch 7 news just now:

Bulldog Lin Jong most likely off to the Gold Coast despite his mid-season 'visit' to the Pies.

Brisbane's Pearce Hanley also off to the Suns for a first round pick.

Tom Mitchell should nominate Hawthorn as his preferred club to move to. Swans to use the freed up salary cap space on Heeney, Mills and Allir.

Also 3 Giants on the move - Marchbank to the Blues; Hoskin-Elliot to the Pies; and Jack Steele to the Saints.

All that talent and Richmond nowhere to be seen.

Well done Tiges  :clapping

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1511 on: October 02, 2016, 07:22:01 PM »
When we talk about keeping pick 6, I think we are forgetting Halfwit is coaching for his life next year. He will trade that pick 6 for a ready to go player to save his career and we all know that. In fact most of the management around him will be wanting it too.
Just another reason keeping him is and was I massive mistake.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1512 on: October 02, 2016, 07:28:23 PM »
No matter who we pick their career is finished due to our poor development so may as well give pick 6 away in the motlop trade,
Until we change our recruiters and list managment....blah blah blah..you have heard it all before😭😭😭😭😷😧

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1513 on: October 02, 2016, 07:49:58 PM »
I don't know what he'd do sunshine, I'm not a mind reader....but yeah let's not even enquire, I'm sure no other club will either....

That's why you're on a forum as opposed to being paid to do this for a living.

Good comeback Potsy - so why are you actually here? Maybe you should go help Dougey start that forum where only AFL players &  employees of clubs can post their opinions on football. Obviously you'll both act as silent partners in the venture. BTW - how well are the people we're currently paying been travelling? They must be going well seeing as they apparently know what opposition players are thinking before even asking them or their managers....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:22:14 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline TigerRocket

• Future Richmond star
  • Tigers 4 Ever
« Reply #1514 on: October 02, 2016, 08:46:35 PM »
Lets hope we are into Stewart from GWS, he has nominated a Melbourne Club as his preference and we have been into him for a couple of years so fingers crossed. I would suggest Prestia and Stewart would a good trade period for the Tigers. Also very comfortable with Leppa back on the coaching panel, with Caraccella we are moving in the right direction as well.