Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 466067 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #2760 on: April 03, 2015, 08:19:48 AM »
Yes great game form Jack, should shut up some of the doubters for a week. Still needs to get that FF selfish attitude though, should have had a shot at that goal...Great game though.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #2761 on: April 03, 2015, 08:31:40 AM »
Overall good game from Jack but I wouldn't call it great. The first half he turned it over a few times with kicks straight to opposition players or trying to be too cute. These are the only things that will stop me putting him in the votes.Will take 4 goals a game from him thats for sure.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2762 on: April 03, 2015, 08:33:03 AM »
Overall good game from Jack but I wouldn't call it great. The first half he turned it over a few times with kicks straight to opposition players or trying to be too cute. These are the only things that will stop me putting him in the votes.Will take 4 goals a game from him thats for sure.

Go watch the game again.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #2763 on: April 03, 2015, 08:39:26 AM »

Go watch the game again.
Just watched the first half agian now. I stand by it . I could go and get the exact times in the game if I wanted but is notworth it just for downgrading great to good.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2764 on: April 03, 2015, 08:44:03 AM »

Go watch the game again.
Just watched the first half agian now. I stand by it . I could go and get the exact times in the game if I wanted but is notworth it just for downgrading great to good.

Well WP called his game "sensational" so how does that sit against "good"?????

"Rucks:

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #2765 on: April 03, 2015, 08:51:12 AM »

Go watch the game again.

Ill say what you said. Go watch the game again. If you cant see the few turn overs I mentioned then I really dont have anything more to say on the topic. Not sure pointing out these things and saying he had a good game is worth arguing about.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2766 on: April 03, 2015, 10:22:45 AM »

Go watch the game again.

I called his NAB game back on the 21st March sensational not last nights

Haven't comment at all his game last night which was excellent
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2767 on: April 03, 2015, 10:28:32 AM »

Go watch the game again.

Ill say what you said. Go watch the game again. If you cant see the few turn overs I mentioned then I really dont have anything more to say on the topic. Not sure pointing out these things and saying he had a good game is worth arguing about.
Good points Fluffy and turnovers like that in the second quarter by Jack can switch momentum back to the opposition very quickly.
Having said that, I'd take his overall numbers last night.
If that's the standard for the entire season then he will be in for a cracking 2015
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2768 on: April 03, 2015, 10:32:11 AM »
Too stupid
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2769 on: April 03, 2015, 11:26:59 AM »
Did a hell of a lot of work around the ground, very Richo-esque circa 2008.  Was one of the main reasons we stayed in the game early on I thought.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2770 on: April 03, 2015, 11:31:15 AM »
Was very good, still could be more selfish in front of goal.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2771 on: April 03, 2015, 01:50:11 PM »
Probably one of the better games l have seen Jack play. Worked hard for the team & work well with team mates & was in the right spot blocking at times. l would to see more of this Jack Rewoldt playing  :thumbsup  :gotigers

Online torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #2772 on: April 03, 2015, 05:07:21 PM »
Solid game.

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2773 on: May 24, 2015, 07:52:43 PM »
Desc   Date   Opponent   Venue   Crowd   Result   Margin   Disposals   Goals
Round 1   Thu 2 Apr 7:20pm   Blues   MCG   83493   Win 105-78   27   T. Hunt 27
J. Riewoldt 4

Round 2   Sat 11 Apr 1:45pm   Bulldogs   MCG   49945   Loss 66-85   19   T. Cotchin 34
J. Riewoldt 2
Round 3   Sat 18 Apr 7:20pm   Lions   Gabba   22441   Win 137-58   79   T. Cotchin 37
J. Riewoldt 4
Round 4   Fri 24 Apr 7:50pm   Demons   MCG   58175   Loss 51-83   32   A. Miles 25
S. Edwards 2
Round 5   Sat 2 May 1:45pm   Cats   MCG   45228   Loss 76-85   9   B. Houli 33
B. Ellis 33
J. Riewoldt 3
Round 6   Sat 9 May 1:45pm   Kangaroos   Blundstone Arena   17544   Loss 74-109   35   D. Martin 30
A. Miles 30
J. Riewoldt 3
Round 7   Sun 17 May 3:20pm   Magpies   MCG   59034   Win 105-100   5   T. Cotchin 32
J. Riewoldt 4
Round 8   Sun 24 May 4:10pm   Power   Adelaide Oval   45268   Win 76-43   33   B. Ellis 31
J. Riewoldt 4

No More

« Reply #2774 on: May 24, 2015, 07:53:18 PM »
great game from Jack tonight.  :clapping