Author Topic: It's over  (Read 2914 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
It's over
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:36:26 PM »
Can't believe that is it after Saturday, another season come and gone.
Just hit me today, and must admit I am frawleyen spewin, hangin out for next year allready (BIG TIME). :gotigers

Finals - Baah, no Richmond = Dont care  :'( - I got a ticket for the Rugby league GF - Go Stormers .....  :thumbsup

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
Re: It's over
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 02:43:21 PM »
I can't believe it's over all ready  :'(
What am I going to do, I'm going to be so bored  :( I should start hibernating...
Only 6 months until the 2007 season starts.
 :gotigers
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 04:54:16 PM »
Within just two years I've gone from wishing the year (and Spud's reign) would just end  :scream to absolutely loving going to the footy again. It's just not that we've won at least half our games for the first time in 5 years but there's a positiveness, belief and buzz around the club now that we haven't had in yonks. It's sad that there's no more games after this weekend till next February but hopefully another good trade/draft period will build on the club's momentum. Might also catch up with some OERites and Y&Bites at preseason training again if we get the chance :thumbsup.

We've still got a long way to go and we still need to be patient for a few more years with our young side but all I can say is -> :gotigers.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 05:33:31 PM »
thank god im off to italy again for 2-3 months soon.  kill some time b4 next yr starts again.  if i wasnt going back O.S, i would have a nervous breakdown waiting for season 2007

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »
In the past 5 or 6 years Ive reached the end of the season thinking...we are poo, it wont matter we wont improve next season, and it didnt mean alot that it was still 6 or so months away...but im disappointed we wont go one extra week this season...and more disappointed because we have an improving team that we cant see for a while after the weekend. Trading behind the scenes will start in earnest come monday...or atleast the negotiations for the teams that missed the 8...so i imagine all the news will keep us hanging around here over the next few months...and oh yeah...I will make a  huge comeback in fpl and mightyhammer and co. will be stuffed when the Roar starts to climb the table in the fantasy league.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 06:00:50 PM »
At the moment Ramps, you're climbing the fpl ladder like a baby on phenergan. I know I'm not doing much better. Even my father in law is beating me. I got him in to make the numbers and now he's making me eat dust.  :banghead

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 06:03:56 PM »
Dont hijack my misery

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 06:11:48 PM »
Ive stuffed up my captaincy 2 times and its cost me 25 points. My performance has been similar to Danny Frawleys coaching...a rabble, but I will lift, my team is cherry ripe now, we are taking it one week at time, and yeah nah...Ill be back in business soon enough. She'll be right! ;D

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 06:12:03 PM »
Sorry CUB, Just responding to Ramps.

Back to your wallowing.  :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »
I could do with a couple of months off - had enough for this year
After that I'll be back firing and eager for the new season, with all our boys hopefully back fit and well
Good to have a break, but i sense a better future for the Tiges and probably will get withdrawals a lot quicker this year.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 08:01:23 PM »
After that I'll be back firing and eager for the new season, with all our boys hopefully back fit and well
Good to have a break, but i sense a better future for the Tiges and probably will get withdrawals a lot quicker this year.

Footy ain't over, just the on feild games are...the off feild games start now...trades and drafts :thumbsup
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Moi

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 08:04:11 PM »

Footy ain't over, just the on feild games are...the off feild games start now...trades and drafts :thumbsup
This is wink season - where some winkers  ;) think they know everything about who's going where and hardly ever come off.
Boring and generally disappointing
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 09:53:41 PM »
Bring on Brownlow night.  A chance for us females to sink the claws in.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 03:50:59 AM »
This is wink season - where some winkers  ;) think they know everything about who's going where and hardly ever come off.

:lol

I have a feeling we'll be more active this time around during trade week, especially if the alleged outs are confirmed, so it won't be a anti-climax like last year. I'm sure Sauce will have a few  ;) for us to chew on lol.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 12:38:57 PM »
Another wasted year  >:( Another year of thinking what if

I'm sick of missing out in the September fun watching some other team claim the glory, sick and tired of it   :banghead
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.