Author Topic: Dwayne Russell’s concerns about what a Richmond premiership would mean (3aw)  (Read 3367 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
I guess that counts as a positive post  :whistle
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Back from Demonland?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
what we do is nothing new one only needs look at the hawks  puopolo rioli bruest  and how they set up in the fwd half for three premierships in a row. Even Hodge and Burgoyne go thru there a lot of time.
Theres no  difference between us playing three smalls fwd and what the hawks did. the difference is we play one tall and  mediums instead of three  talls because we lack tall fwds.

Thanks for dropping by. We were quite worried.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
He will never admit that his "three talls is the only set up that will work in finals" argument is complete trash.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
At least he showed up in the good times unlike the other flogs who only post when we lose and then whinge and moan like babies

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Think Claw is trying to say a three peat is on the cards .
Unleash the tornado

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Back from Demonland?
Not sure, you'll have to ask him...
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
He will never admit that his "three talls is the only set up that will work in finals" argument is complete trash.

Leon Clawmeron.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
ah the dick head brigade at its best.funny how so many have changed their tune.At least some of us stick to our guns.

AS for this
what a clown so we dont need more talls fair enough but that sure is a change of heart right there.
Ah well what should one expect from a bunch of softies l who cant even stick by what they think.Talk about a bunch of bandwagoners.

Think Claw is trying to say a three peat is on the cards .
na im saying we are more like the eagles of 2015 or the dogs of last yr. the eagles thought they had something special and the dogs have been found out.
As i keep saying they had better win it because we are in for more pain.

Anyway see ya all a bit later the attitudes will be fun to see if we lose on the weekend.Bound to be more ship jumping id say.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Just about as close to hoping for a Richmond loss as I've heard.

I guess to some, saving face is more important than the actual possibility of winning a flag. Stunning.  :shakeshead

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ah the dick head brigade at its best.

Anyway see ya all a bit later the attitudes will be fun to see if we lose on the weekend.Bound to be more ship jumping id say.

"Sliding doors moment.

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
Back to Demonland Clawski , don't forget your cheese platter .
Unleash the tornado

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

I guess to some, saving face is more important than the actual possibility of winning a flag. Stunning.  :shakeshead

Na im just not invested like you lot are. While nice to win it no longer matters if we dont, i really dont care if we do or not anymore.Come game day like always i will cheer em on ive done that for too long to change unfortunately.
And to be honest ive been pretty darn critical and im not going to jump on any band wagon, to me that would be hypocricy at its worst.I suppose there is some integrity left about the place eh unlike all you bandwagoners who change tack at any sniff of an ill wind.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
ah the dick head brigade at its best.funny how so many have changed their tune.At least some of us stick to our guns.

Wouldn't brag about that considering how wrong you've been over the years...

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
You're hilarious Claw - you refuse to let the fact we are favorites going into a prelim , second favorites for the flag , vfl team in the gf diminish your belief we are a basket case. 

That is commitment to the cause 
Unleash the tornado

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

Na im just not invested like you lot are. While nice to win it no longer matters if we dont, i really dont care if we do or not anymore.Come game day like always i will cheer em on ive done that for too long to change unfortunately.
And to be honest ive been pretty darn critical and im not going to jump on any band wagon, to me that would be hypocricy at its worst.I suppose there is some integrity left about the place eh unlike all you bandwagoners who change tack at any sniff of an ill wind.

Each way bet then?
"Sliding doors moment.