Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 102753 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2010, 12:14:36 AM »
Think it's pretty obvious she had some sort of relationship with gilbert and got access to the photos from his computer. She wont have any more and is just after her 2 minutes of fame.
Be it either mental or just a plain bitch, have concerns this girl is heading for a big fall.
Dealt with those types and when it is you involved you probably think it's for the best, but is it? not nice to say hey!
Kinda sad, but she's making her own bed.
Great fun though, just spewin it wasn't the skunks.
Like some dude on BF mentioned been pretty smashed on footy trips and with mates and stuff and have never had the inclination to flop out roger.
 :santa

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2010, 12:24:11 AM »
She might wanna check with legal aid I dont think they do civil matters think they only do criminal matters. so she might be up s*** creek if they decide to sue to get back at her. No doubt saint's will have some pretty good lawyers.
im still confused with how that Jess Fits chick got involved lol. If this is the same chick that apparently fell preg early this year.

--------------------------------

Carlton, Sydney players next targets in photo scandal, says girl
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/carlton-sydney-players-next-targets-in-photo-scandal-says-girl/story-e6frf9jf-1225974667306
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:45:36 AM by tiger101 »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2010, 01:08:56 AM »
According to today's Age she can't make up her mind up when she is going to post more alleged photos....

She said yesterday that she would release more photographs at 5pm yesterday, but on Twitter delayed that until 7am today. Last night she told The Age it would not be for several days because she did not want to face any more court action.

The case returns to court tomorrow morning.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/teen-denies-asking-20000-for-photo-20101221-194en.html

Ox

« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2010, 02:46:47 AM »

I sent her the following message.

My names oxx and I wanted to know if I could root you on your18th birthday, as ur a sexy little bitch?

you could be in ox  - from her twitter page;

All the txts I'm receiving and phone calls are really beautiful, I honestly would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart ox ox ox

Love ur work champ

Lmao al

If you want i'll handle the camera work, we'll make a killing.
If you dont survive the experience we'll market it as a snuff film and have one less person to divy up the proceeds  with :thumbsup

FNM

« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2010, 06:25:43 AM »
Changed my view on her in 24 hours
Had a tiny bit of support for her, thinking, well, she has a club, with all its lawyers, police and everyone against her, thinking she just might have been a victim of being treated badly by some footballer.  But her actions make me think she is just an attention-seeking whore who's going to come crashing to the ground pretty quick.
What are her parents doing FFS? She's living with them.  Someone take her computer off her before she ruins her whole life, not to mention others she probably doesn't even know!

FNM

« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2010, 06:41:09 AM »
Having said all that, I'm actually scared for her welfare
She's not healthy at the moment IMO
She needs help and probably not our condemnation  :help

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2010, 06:46:24 AM »
I think shes bluffing about having more pictures.
She'll use the excuse of she cant release them due to police and future court action.
her 15 minutes of fame today is just about over.

Her 15 minutes has been more entertaining than most.
What a nut job.

FNM

« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2010, 06:52:06 AM »
I think shes bluffing about having more pictures.
She'll use the excuse of she cant release them due to police and future court action.
her 15 minutes of fame today is just about over.

Her 15 minutes has been more entertaining than most.
What a nut job.
Like a car crash in slow motion, you just have to watch.
7am was supposed to be the next instalment
I doubt she'll do it though

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2010, 06:59:30 AM »
Changed my view on her in 24 hours
Had a tiny bit of support for her, thinking, well, she has a club, with all its lawyers, police and everyone against her, thinking she just might have been a victim of being treated badly by some footballer.  But her actions make me think she is just an attention-seeking whore who's going to come crashing to the ground pretty quick.
What are her parents doing FFS? She's living with them.  Someone take her computer off her before she ruins her whole life, not to mention others she probably doesn't even know!

Welcome to my side FNM - the uncaring side  :thumbsup

As for her parents lets not forget that she was living in Sydney with an Aunt when she first met the Saints guys... major problems this kid. I dont thinkt he parents can control her. Take the computer away and she'll just head off to a friends place or internet cafe or something and continue with her venomous attacks

This will sound cruel but what needs to happen is for her to post one more photo and then be in comtempt of court, get arrested and thrown in lock up for 24-48 hours (subject to Mum & Dad not bailing her out)

Her 15 m,inutes of fame continues because everyone from the media down have latched onto this and wont let go of it..
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

FNM

« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2010, 07:05:25 AM »
Welcome to my side FNM - the uncaring side  :thumbsup
While I'm not intimately involved, I can't say I don't care. She's just a kid - a dumb one, but still a kid.
But so are her victims - well, in my age bracket, they're very young lol

No winners here!

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2010, 07:07:45 AM »
No weiners here!

Are you sure froars? lol

FNM

« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2010, 07:10:10 AM »
No weiners here!

Are you sure froars? lol
From the photos, very sure LMAO!

FNM

« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2010, 07:17:11 AM »
Footballers and impressionable young girls don't mix - very sad. My emotions on this story are changing every minute  :rollin

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/inside-story-of/story-fn6bm6am-1225974672190

SCHOOLKIDS had just returned from the long holiday. A few young stars from the St Kilda Football Club fronted a Mornington Peninsula high school.
The teens needed pumping up for their Victorian Certificate of Education year.

The players were there in their pre-season to give back to the community as part of their contracts.

Half the group were girls. And scores of those were Saints fans. Some of them wanted to hook up with them. Tall, muscley, confident, rich young men. How could they lose?

But that day in February was to come under scrutiny from the police and Education Department officials. Three months later, one of the girls in the crowd, 16 at that time, told her principal she was pregnant.

"Jane" (name withheld because the girl is under 18) said the father was young star Saints player Sam Gilbert who'd visited the school that February day. Bells went off and the principal reported the pregnancy to the authorities.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related CoverageThe teen who terrifies the AFL Adelaide Now, 6 hours ago
Teen laughs at Riewoldt 'lies' Perth Now, 11 hours ago
Riewoldt fury over nude photo Adelaide Now, 12 hours ago
Riewoldt "bitterly annoyed" Courier Mail, 13 hours ago
Saints exposed in naked storm Adelaide Now, 17 hours ago
.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
Within hours, the AFL and the club knew. The manager of the player concerned knew. Then almost everybody else knew.

That was the beginning of this whole sorry tale. But underneath it all you have to remember that this has never been the story of a woman. It is the very sad story of a troubled young girl.

For months, behind the scenes, Melbourne has known - the AFL, the Saints, footy fans and the media - but noone would talk about.

This week the girl lifted the lid by posting online explicit photographs as she'd threatened to do many times before.

Jane, now 17, is articulate, intelligent and beautiful. She's tough but, to adults she likes, she's polite. She has an on-again-off-again relationship with her parents. Right now she's on holidays with them.

She dresses like an adult and is pretending to be one, when she's anything but.

And now she's dealing with some very grown-up problems.

The Saints club officials quickly doused criticism of their players over Jane's pregnancy. They claimed an investigation had cleared them of any wrongdoing. She says both she and the player agreed they'd had no contact on that day at the school.

She says she'd actually met him weeks later at a party after a match in Sydney. Her version of events is that in the hotel, someone held the room keys of Gilbert and another player. In a swingers' style game, she says she picked the hand holding the other player's keys.

But the next day, she claimed Gilbert got her phone number and texted her: "I wanted you". She felt the same. They started going out soon after, but when news of the pregnancy broke, the relationship ended.

Gilbert might have been cleared of misconduct, but Jane copped a wave of condemnation from locals who learned her identity on the grapevine. She says she endured put-downs as she crossed the street and that she lost shifts from her after-school job.

She claims there was an encounter with another AFL player who kept insisting that she join him and a friend for sex. The words she recounted were threatening and she, at 16, barely recognised then how inappropriate they were.

It is clear at the centre of her issues is her perceived treatment by players, mainly those who play with St Kilda but also from at least one other club.

A month ago she approached most of Melbourne's media outlets, including The Daily Telegraph's sister newspaper, the Herald Sun, to have her "dirt file" published but nobody would. Then, she claimed she wanted a way of getting her story told, in her own words.

In the past six months, the Herald Sun repeatedly refused to write her story without permission from her parents She turned up at the the newspaper offices late one night after downing a bottle of flavoured vodka.

She showed explicit photos - including the now infamous Nick Riewoldt nude picture - to a journalist, but her offers to publish them were refused.

Instead, the Herald Sun contacted the AFL with concerns about her welfare after offering her a taxi trip home. She was directed to find someone who could give her good advice.

In Jane's eyes, she has been let down everywhere she has turned. By the players, by her former high school, St Kilda Football Club, the AFL and Victoria Police.

More than a month ago, senior police were dealing with issues surrounding Ricky Nixon making a complaint Jane had tried to strip while in his office.

Nixon claims to have tapes of their meetings.

She told the Herald Sun he fabricated the allegation. Other issues had also risen to the surface concerning the force and the treatment of the 17-year-old.

In early June, Jane sat down with the Herald Sun in a Frankston coffee shop and ordered an iced chocolate. She applied lip gloss at least four times in an hour and whispered secrets into her friend's ear beside her.

Jane insisted she was pregnant and when a child miscarried, she thought it was over. She claimed that she discovered weeks later she'd been pregnant with twins and she was still carrying an unborn child.

She spoke often of her frustration that Gilbert wouldn't return her texts or calls. She said she wanted him to take responsibility for what she said was his child's life.

So much so, that she confronted him in Adelaide. Whether she followed him there specially, or whether she was there coincidentally isn't clear. Photos of her, heavily pregnant, appeared on her Facebook page. But not long after, she claimed the baby was lost. She was no longer pregnant.

While things were quiet on the surface, behind the scenes, on social forums, she was simultaneously trashed and hailed a hero. Explicit photos that weren't of her, but purported to be, went viral in cyberspace.

A few weeks ago, she said she wanted it all to go away and to have a normal life. She wanted to get a real job in the armed forces, but couldn't even contemplate it until the real story - her truth - got out.

Some of her claims seemed wild.

She has made claims she was offered "hush" money

She says that soon afterwards a six-figure sum of money lobbed in her bank account for about a week. Then it disappeared mysteriously, just as quickly.

On Monday this week she also claimed that St Kilda Football Club paid for her hotel accommodation, but the club vehemently denies this.

Jane described meetings with the AFL officers as disastrous. She said she was intimidated and made to feel like she was a criminal. But the AFL said last night that the league's Respect and Responsibility manager Sue Clark and other AFL staff had spoken to the young woman about 20 times since earlier this year.

"AFL staff went out of their way to liaise with social service organisations and Victorian police to ensure this young woman had access to support services, including counselling if she wanted to take it up, and also tried to organise accommodation when she had nowhere to stay," he said.

She said she felt like she was being stalked. She said she was sent text messages from an unknown person threatening violence and described in October how she ended up in hospital after being stabbed by a stranger on an afternoon run around her home.

Yesterday, she spoke of how she wanted everyone to "know the truth".

She says her parents were there for her.

"They're not supporting me in what I'm doing," she said "But they're supporting me, if you know what I mean..

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2010, 07:30:55 AM »
Everything changed after May, she says.  She developed a drug addiction?  That was quick.

I have the pics, but stuff they are sad really.

And seriously, it doesnt matter whose side u take, it's a pretty miserable thing to happen if someone stuck these shots on the internet.  stuffed up.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2010, 07:31:25 AM »
Tick, tick, tick..time's up!