Author Topic: A-League thread  (Read 245823 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: A-League thread
« Reply #1500 on: November 15, 2014, 11:25:30 PM »
0-0 at half-time between Victory & Sydney. Two disallowed goals, Ryall not going off for two yellows, and some poor finishing by both sides.

don't think that's right, thinking he should have had a yellow in the first couple of minutes, certainly didn't receive 2 that I saw anyway
What I meant by that is Ryall should have been given two yellows.

Nil all in the end. Victory will be glad to get their full squad back after two away draws in a row.

dwaino

« Reply #1501 on: November 16, 2014, 01:20:35 AM »
Going in I would have taken the draw with half the side out, but after not making the most of early chances makes it feel like one that got away. A couple good saves to Coe, but I really hope we replace him next season.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1502 on: November 17, 2014, 12:52:29 AM »
Going in I would have taken the draw with half the side out, but after not making the most of early chances makes it feel like one that got away. A couple good saves to Coe, but I really hope we replace him next season.
Coe is a pretty good shot stopper. Just has no idea on high crosses. Could be worse, we could have Redmayne  :lol

dwaino

« Reply #1503 on: November 17, 2014, 06:54:21 AM »
Coe is a pretty good shot stopper. Just has no idea on high crosses. Could be worse, we could have Redmayne  :lol

He's so unco though and sometimes I think he forgets he's a GK and not a CB  :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1504 on: November 17, 2014, 09:52:13 AM »

He's so unco though and sometimes I think he forgets he's a GK and not a CB  :lol
Just needs to remember he can use his hands and catch the bloody ball  :banghead

dwaino

« Reply #1505 on: November 17, 2014, 10:09:09 AM »
We always tell him to put the ball down and walk away slowly. You just don't know what he'll do next with it. My favourite is his signature goal kick where he picks someone out and just kicks it over their head and out of bounds.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1507 on: November 21, 2014, 10:13:41 PM »
Victory says thanks for the own goal Brissy  ;D.

dwaino

« Reply #1508 on: November 21, 2014, 11:46:43 PM »
So many wasted chances, thought it was going to be another bloody draw  :banghead

Definitely found a player in Khalfallah. Just needs to work on his finishing  :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1509 on: November 22, 2014, 09:19:59 PM »
Heart out

Hellas in

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1510 on: November 23, 2014, 12:33:25 AM »
Heart out

Hellas in
And I thought the Socceroos defending against Japan was bad enough midweek. Geez, those two goals City conceded were U12s standard  :laugh:.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

« Reply #1511 on: November 28, 2014, 09:12:51 PM »
Nice touch in tonights A-League game with the crowd clapping for a minute in the 63rd min in memory of Phil Hughes

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1512 on: November 28, 2014, 09:23:52 PM »
Class

dwaino

« Reply #1513 on: November 28, 2014, 09:45:55 PM »
Nice touch in tonights A-League game with the crowd clapping for a minute in the 63rd min in memory of Phil Hughes

Great to see the respect right across the board. Even the Pakistan v NZ test suspended a day's play out of respect. Touching stuff.

As for the game, reckon the ref lost the plot but we move on undefeated ;D we don't even need to score our own goals two games in a row  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1514 on: November 29, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »

Great to see the respect right across the board. Even the Pakistan v NZ test suspended a day's play out of respect. Touching stuff.

As for the game, reckon the ref lost the plot but we move on undefeated ;D we don't even need to score our own goals two games in a row  :lol
Yep, the applause at the 63rd minute was nice touch.

Thanks to Adelaide's defence for the comedy relief  :lol and the three points. The referee had no idea. Calls a penalty for nothing  :huh and then says it's okay to chop Berisha down from behind because the defender got the ball after the initial contact  :huh.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd