Author Topic: Hardwick splits from wife  (Read 40845 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Hardwick splits from wife
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2021, 01:57:30 PM »
Only solution is getting Brandon Ellis back

...as captain-coach... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2021, 02:06:13 PM »
New Sack Hardwick thread overdue....c'mon Chucky, you're slipping.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2021, 02:34:14 PM »
My mail is that some players are indeed not happy with him.

That’s not “WhatsApp mail” either.

either name names or sit down please. Otherwise i'm sorry to say you are no better than some of these media  clowns on this subject.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2021, 02:55:24 PM »
New Sack Hardwick thread overdue....c'mon Chucky, you're slipping.... :shh

Sorry my bad

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2021, 03:02:21 PM »
Can we atleast wait 12 months so he can win us another flag before we sack him.

14 Premierships sounds better than 13.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2021, 03:11:04 PM »
I wonder if my post on Sofia Vergara's twitter will end up paying off?

:snidegrin
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2021, 04:00:25 PM »
Bring in Hodge - grew up a Tiger and knows how to get a threepeat done... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2021, 05:18:59 PM »

either name names or sit down please. Otherwise i'm sorry to say you are no better than some of these media  clowns on this subject.

No, go stuff yourself.

If you don’t put any weight in what I’ve said then that’s fine. But I won’t name my source.

I’m not  one to post speculative BS. I think I’ve posted enough on here over the years for that to be clear. 

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2021, 05:40:14 PM »

No, go stuff yourself.

If you don’t put any weight in what I’ve said then that’s fine. But I won’t name my source.

I’m not  one to post speculative BS. I think I’ve posted enough on here over the years for that to be clear.

Fair enough I agree don't have to name names 100%.Any idea if this has been going on long time someone mentioned since Easter last year and if they hooked up after him and missus split.

On to the players not happy there not hired for that reason get over it happens in all walks of life there employed by Richmond as proffesional.This is a personal incident nothing to do with the club.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2021, 05:41:02 PM »

I am not doubting your word but if we are assuming something somehow started in the hub then it didn’t seem to affect the players winning the flag last year
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2021, 05:58:20 PM »
‌‌Explosive statements by Danielle Hardwick and Brooke Cotchin reveal Richmond divide

Any hope the Richmond Football Club had of Damien Hardwick’s separation from his wife and beginning of a new relationship with a Tigers employee being played out privately is becoming thinner by the day.

Any similar hope Tigers fans held that this was a personal matter that had no bearing on the coach’s relationships with his players or team harmony also appears fraught.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/richmond-tigers/explosive-statements-by-danielle-hardwick-and-brooke-cotchin-reveal-richmond-divide/news-story/f3d310de87582b65d28cfc0404b3e557

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2021, 06:37:46 PM »

No, go stuff yourself.

just what i thought.

Like i said before its a private matter so these bull poo rumours should remain where they are unless it divides our club, which it hasn't.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2021, 06:43:38 PM »

No, go stuff yourself.

Fair enough I agree don't have to name names 100%.Any idea if this has been going on long time someone mentioned since Easter last year and if they hooked up after him and missus split.

On to the players not happy there not hired for that reason get over it happens in all walks of life there employed by Richmond as proffesional.This is a personal incident nothing to do with the club.

I got told that it’s been going on “for a while”. Don’t have anything more specific than that, sorry. 

The players are pros. Just because some of them aren’t happy with the situation doesn’t mean they aren’t committed to the cause.

I don’t know how many players are peeed off or even just how peeed off they are. I just got told that some aren’t happy.

It’s not hard to understand. Mrs Hardwick is much-loved around the club.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2021, 06:45:08 PM »
‌‌Explosive statements by Danielle Hardwick and Brooke Cotchin reveal Richmond divide

Any hope the Richmond Football Club had of Damien Hardwick’s separation from his wife and beginning of a new relationship with a Tigers employee being played out privately is becoming thinner by the day.

Any similar hope Tigers fans held that this was a personal matter that had no bearing on the coach’s relationships with his players or team harmony also appears fraught.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/richmond-tigers/explosive-statements-by-danielle-hardwick-and-brooke-cotchin-reveal-richmond-divide/news-story/f3d310de87582b65d28cfc0404b3e557

The other thing to note here is Brooke has got involved again, and these articles are all garbage. 

if/when there is a divide and our club is affected then its an issue, until then its a private matter.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2021, 06:46:24 PM »

No, go stuff yourself.

just what i thought.

Like i said before its a private matter so these bull poo rumours should remain where they are unless it divides our club, which it hasn't.

“Private matter”

:lol

Have you seen the articles, mate?

It’s not private. Whether you think it should be or not is irrelevant.