Author Topic: "If I was a Richmond supporter I wouldn't be renewing my membership": Cometti  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Stick that up your arse Commettii, you stuffing ugly prick!!!
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Hey Cometti,
Do you even look at our list and see who we drafted last year? Do you realise 1/3 of our list averages about 5 games? Bit of a wanker making a wanking comment like that without even knowing what you're on about  8)

Spot on MT2000.  Terrible comment that was not called for and saw him go way down in my estimation.  Thought he was above the 'sheep mentality' of AFL journos but apparently not.  The more this vendetta goes on, the more I can't wait to stick it up ever single one of these jerk-off 'experts'.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
...... I think your all paranoid. 
Just calling it how I see it
If someone tells us not to buy our membership, I just take them literally
He is not the only one to put the boot in this year
I think you missed the point. Anyway so what if everyone sticks the boot in. Who cares. When collingwood were on the bottom and not winning many games we all laughed at them. So too Carlton.
Let's hope we have the last laugh one day.  

Point is Mr T, the media did not attack either of these clubs in the enthusiastic frenzy that they have us and that's what's annoying - happy to take our whack but the latest round of articles and comments have started to smack of orchestrated vendetta.  Hope these unprofessional toss-pots are happy to stand up and take their whack when they are proved to be as stupid as their articles/comments sound.

TigerTimeII

dennis efwit confetti can go lick a blue waffle!!!!!

Gigantor

Wow i cant believe cometti said that...He's a dill if he did

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
It's not all about winning Dennis, it's about supporting the team you love and being apart of it all (the good and bad). Hope you enjoyed our win today Cometti

stuff off!

FNM

...... I think your all paranoid. 
Just calling it how I see it
If someone tells us not to buy our membership, I just take them literally
He is not the only one to put the boot in this year
I think you missed the point. Anyway so what if everyone sticks the boot in. Who cares. When collingwood were on the bottom and not winning many games we all laughed at them. So too Carlton.
Let's hope we have the last laugh one day.  

Point is Mr T, the media did not attack either of these clubs in the enthusiastic frenzy that they have us and that's what's annoying - happy to take our whack but the latest round of articles and comments have started to smack of orchestrated vendetta.  Hope these unprofessional toss-pots are happy to stand up and take their whack when they are proved to be as stupid as their articles/comments sound.
Exactly
A lot of these comments coming from former players has made it worse for me - BT, both Kevins.
We have been crap for 30 years and we dont deserve any respect, but I remember a lot of other clubs that were perpetual celler dwellers and none of us said we should fold or tell members not to renew their memberships, whether in jest or not. Now while I don't want their pity, nor do I want that kind of talk either.