Author Topic: "If I was a Richmond supporter I wouldn't be renewing my membership": Cometti  (Read 1985 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Cometti just now on 3aw said if he was a Richmond supporter he wouldn't be renewing his membership as there's no hope with the new teams coming on in and the compromised drafts.

::)

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
well, good thing he isn't a richmond member.

FNM

Sticky this thread, MT, as a reminder to all Richmond supporters the reasons why you SHOULD BUY YOUR MEMBERSHIP, so that one day we can stick it up these media clowns who really are trying to do a job on us  :banghead

What's going on?  Everyone has to come last.  We've been down the bottom a couple of years, not as long as the perpetual rorters of the system, in other teams.  We tried to do the right thing by our supporters in trying to make the finals with the reward of coming ninth every year.  AT LEAST WE HAD AN EFFING GO

REPEAT AFTER ME:  I WILL BUY MY MEMBERSHIP NEXT YEAR, THE YEAR AFTER AND THE YEAR AFTER UNTIL WE MAKE THE FINALS AGAIN.  I WILL NOT ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE, WHO HATE RICHMOND, TO DICTATE WHAT I DO

End of rant  :rollin

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
I think Commetti should focus on his stupid 'Commetti-isms' and try to start thinking up a few funny ones.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Dennis Cometti should be more concerned over who is going to be coaching his precious WCE next year.

What a treat it is going to be to listen to Dennis next Friday night  ::).

We really do need a win (hopefully today) to shut these morons up.

Unleash the tornado

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Hey boys. I think he was trying to make the point that it's gonna be real hard for Richmond with the compromised draft and it's not looking good for the next few years.
He wasn't bagging Richmond he was making a point about the tough times ahead.

...... I think your all paranoid. 

The club that keeps giving.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
I wonder if Commetti has bought a Dockers membership the whole time they have been crap?

FNM

Just calling it how I see it
If someone tells us not to buy our membership, I just take them literally
He is not the only one to put the boot in this year

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
Hey Cometti,
Do you even look at our list and see who we drafted last year? Do you realise 1/3 of our list averages about 5 games? Bit of a wanker making a wanking comment like that without even knowing what you're on about  8)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Cometti just now on 3aw said if he was a Richmond supporter he wouldn't be renewing his membership as there's no hope with the new teams coming on in and the compromised drafts.

and if I was a channel 7 executive, I wouldn't be renewing your contract when channel 7 loses the football rights next year.
Opinions, bungholes etc etc
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Just calling it how I see it
If someone tells us not to buy our membership, I just take them literally
He is not the only one to put the boot in this year
I think you missed the point. Anyway so what if everyone sticks the boot in. Who cares. When collingwood were on the bottom and not winning many games we all laughed at them. So too Carlton.
Let's hope we have the last laugh one day.  
The club that keeps giving.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years

doesn't surprise me commetti, you're not made of stern enough stuff to be a TIGER, you weak idiot
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

Its the competitive nature of sport so let people say what they want.

Make a note of it and when its your turn to shine let fly. Revenge and hatred is the greatest ever motivator.

There are some close family and friends of mine that will hear all about it one day.

Save your pennies folks I hear the heavens are going to open up soon........

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
How about now Commetti you f-wit

tony_montana

go stuff urself dennis!