Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: Sack Yze
« Last post by lamington on Today at 05:58:15 PM »
I had a squiz at Telstra tracker stats to see if I can extrapolate whether it’s players failing to execute or poor coaching

So facts are too 4 players to cover distance are tigers: HRS, KMac, Steely, Broad in that order. For running at high speed, tigers take 4 out of top 5 spots as well. Dan Rioli leads the sprint efforts, then HRS, Cumberland, then broad to make the top 5 in that metric. This is where it gets interesting , for average speed in attack, tigers claim all 5 spots. But avg speed in defence it’s lions taking top 4 spots

Make of that as you will but to me it tells me either our players aren’t working hard enough defensively or because they’re running unnecessary km to stupid spots on the ground (where the ball ain’t) or coached to run forward of the ball too prolifically, they’re spent and can’t run back on the transition.

As the saying goes, forwards get memberships but defence wins premierships. The midfield cohesion with our backline is absolutely out of sorts and we’re getting carved up as a consequence
Richmond Rant / Re: Injury update 2024
« Last post by MintOnLamb on Today at 04:36:21 PM »
Would like to know what is going on with Fawcett

Back, indefinite, really concise and insightful …NOT

Wasn't it a stress fracture or oedema?
Unsure
« Last post by MintOnLamb on Today at 04:29:46 PM »
The thing about our premiership players is that they WERE premiership players 4 - 7 years ago.

Their time has been and gone.  It does nothing to blame them or call them out.

Look to the selectors who keep picking them.
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 03:59:04 PM »
They are ex premiership players who have turned into SPUDS,  excluding Vlaustin

As I said last night  yeah most of them are cooked but it doesn't excuse the non-effort and dumb crap barely befitting of a first year rookie pick and blokes like  Bolton & Balta should be at or nearing their peaks....Kmac fe might be a spud but he's a 6'4 solidly built 10 year veteran who can't even stick a tackle, halve a contest and just kicks to nobody even under no pressure....  :shh
Spot on
« Last post by Andyy on Today at 11:02:48 AM »

Wasn't it a stress fracture or oedema?
« Last post by MintOnLamb on Today at 10:35:09 AM »

Fair enough take FJ.

Department 100% needs an overhaul just based on soft tissue injuries and repeat injuries alone.
Richmond Rant / Re: A little perspective…
« Last post by Andyy on Today at 09:17:33 AM »
Top 4 or bottom 4, anything in between is a literal waste of time.

Yeah that's it in a nutshell lol.

And we were never a top 4 chance this year so...may as well finish as low as we can and keep blooding kids with whatever mature players we have left.
« Last post by Andyy on Today at 09:13:46 AM »
Mate Colina seems to have been injured forever

This one is surely a definite de-list.
« Last post by julzqld on Today at 07:59:13 AM »
Mate Colina seems to have been injured forever
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10