Author Topic: Christmas holidays  (Read 4206 times)

2JD

Christmas holidays
« on: November 27, 2004, 05:26:55 PM »
Holiday time is nearly here!!!! ;D Do any of my fellow OER members have time off and go away?
We go to Yarrawonga for 2 weeks of complete R&R, usually have one week of stinking hot weather, where we sit by the lake or river and just veg, then one week of milder weather where we get out and about. My brother and sister and their families come up with their boats so its all good fun :cheers

froars

Re: Christmas holidays
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 06:05:45 PM »
Going down to Venus Bay to visit my old mate Kath Pettingill in February lol
In tow with a lovely lady from the club and my sister
No men in sight - bliss lol

2JD

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 06:12:07 PM »
sounds perfect froars :bow i think you need one man tho, just to run errands for you, like to the fridge or down the shops or rub your feet lol

froars

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 06:29:08 PM »
If you insist 2JD - altho i can only think of one good reason to have a bloke there - and that's to put the sunscreen right in the middle of my back where i can't reach lol

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 07:52:02 PM »
We're going to Evans Head for a week from Boxing Day.  Nice relaxing week, sitting by the pool or just relaxing and watching the cricket.

froars

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2004, 11:34:35 AM »
Venus Bay – the holiday destination of Melbourne’s gangland lol – who have managed to scare some of the locals to death just by their presence.

I was filling up at the local petrol station there once, and this station wagon pulled up next to me.  In it was Victor Pierce and friends.  I didn’t know that at the time, but when they’d finished and driven off, the service station owner came up to me and asked me “you didn’t look at them did you”?  I said, “I might have, but just casually”.  I asked, what if I did?  He said that was Victor Pierce and he doesn’t like anyone looking at him hahaha!  I ran into them at the general store once, and yes I looked at them, even spoke to them – oooooh very brave lol.

I bet one service station owner would not have mourned Victor’s passing.

2JD

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2004, 04:25:08 PM »
LOL I was very brave too once, gave a bit of cheek and back chat, and asked "who the hell do you think you are???" to this smart arse. Found out later he was quite high up in  the Hells Angels lol. I am quite famous for having foot in mouth, I was once discussing orgasms quite loudly out the back at work with who I thought was the woman I work with. My line manager, store manager and regional manager came round the corner. The look on the line managers face was priceless, the other two didnt hear, but probly wondered why I was so red in the face and flustered lol :-[

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2004, 07:52:28 PM »
Reminds me of the time my young son referred to a member of the Black Uhlans as a postman.  I was praying he either didn't hear it or would take it well.