Author Topic: Kamdyn McIntosh - 150th game this week [merged]  (Read 20476 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Kamdyn McIntosh set for new multi-year deal (afl site)
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2021, 04:27:47 PM »
RICHMOND FREE AGENT SET FOR DEAL

TIGERS wingman Kamdyn McIntosh is closing in on a new multi-year deal.

The two-time premiership player is an unrestricted free agent and would have been able to automatically move to another club without Richmond being able to match an offer.

However, McIntosh will extend his stay at Tigerland with what is expected to be a two or three-year deal as Richmond whittles down its list of unsigned flag winners.

The 27-year-old has missed the past three weeks with a hamstring injury he suffered in round 18 against Brisbane but remains a central member of Richmond's midfield unit and has played 16 games this year.

The West Australian featured in the Tigers' breakthrough 2017 flag, missed their 2019 triumph but won back his place in Richmond's line-up last year for its Grand Final win over Geelong at the Gabba.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/663027/tigers-free-agent-set-for-new-deal-premiership-dog-hits-trigger

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2021, 07:26:47 PM »
meh...should be traded... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2021, 09:54:56 PM »
He's a free agent so would get zero

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2021, 10:07:47 PM »
traded, let go, whatever....outside players with poor disposal are obsolete...  :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2021, 07:21:06 AM »
Hope he is signed cheap. Has had a poor year

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2021, 09:46:58 AM »
Kamdyn is a superb athlete from what I have been told.

You know what you are going to get from him.

For me, happy he has re-signed

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2021, 11:49:47 AM »
Kamdyn is a superb athlete from what I have been told.

You know what you are going to get from him.

For me, happy he has re-signed

He hasn't re-signed. Article suggesting he is close to re-signing

But agree will be a good move

He has a role, plays it exactly the way the Coach wants him to. That's why he's getting a new deal
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2021, 12:36:38 PM »
I'll concede that if they scrap the stupid stand rule he might be of some use again...and he can plug a hole down back I guess -was superb in the GF.... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2021, 02:18:33 PM »
Rather give kids a go players like him and George and Aarts need to be replaced.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2021, 04:34:23 PM »
Your club's underrated performer: Round 23

theRoar.com.au
23 August 2021

Richmond Tigers: Kamdyn McIntosh

For all of the media and the coverage around the dynasty being over, even if it’s reflecting the dynasty or the match on Saturday, it’s rare to see McIntosh get any sort of credit. A wingman who’s more Mitch Robinson-like than Hugh McCluggage, he busts his guts out and is one of those players who bleed footy colours.

Against the Hawks he picked up 16 disposals (ten kicks), five marks, five tackles, five contested possessions, three score involvements and a couple of inside 50s and rebound 50s, and he used the ball well, at 81 per cent.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2021/08/23/your-clubs-underrated-performer-round-23/

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2022, 07:51:28 PM »
Kamdyn McIntosh was one of Richmond’s most consistent performers throughout the pre-season practice match period.

The dual Tiger premiership player followed up a solid performance against Geelong at GMHBA Stadium (16 disposals, five marks) with a top-class display on his wing in last Saturday’s victory over Hawthorrn at Devonport.

In typical style, McIntosh ran himself ragged over the course of the four quarters, finishing the match with 25 disposals, five marks and seven score involvements.

The 27-year-old veteran of 125 games with Richmond is a pivotal member of the team due to his hard running, which enables him to get to so many contests and drive the ball forward for the Tigers.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1074735/kamdyn-keeps-on-running

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2022, 08:46:49 PM »
Kamdyn McIntosh was one of Richmond’s most consistent performers throughout the pre-season practice match period.

The dual Tiger premiership player followed up a solid performance against Geelong at GMHBA Stadium (16 disposals, five marks) with a top-class display on his wing in last Saturday’s victory over Hawthorrn at Devonport.

In typical style, McIntosh ran himself ragged over the course of the four quarters, finishing the match with 25 disposals, five marks and seven score involvements.

The 27-year-old veteran of 125 games with Richmond is a pivotal member of the team due to his hard running, which enables him to get to so many contests and drive the ball forward for the Tigers.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1074735/kamdyn-keeps-on-running
Go KMac

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2022, 06:25:43 PM »
Hard-running dual Richmond premiership player Kamdyn McIntosh is shaping as a welcome addition to the Tigers’ line-up after missing the season-opener with a minor calf injury.

“He’s a very under-rated player outside of our four walls. He’s important the way we structure up and the way we go about it,” Hardwick said.

“So, he’ll train today and hopefully take his place in the side because I thought we missed him last week.”

Source: AFL media

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2022, 12:02:26 PM »
Hmm is he escaping scrutiny after the gws game.

Played on the wing looked fumbly had just 10 disposals laid just the one tackle, o clearances, just 4 contested possesions, o marks, just 158 metres gained, 2 intercepts, 3 score involvements. just 1 rebound and 2 i/50.

Regardless of role very underwhelming game.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2022, 01:33:53 PM »
Hmm is he escaping scrutiny after the gws game.

Played on the wing looked fumbly had just 10 disposals laid just the one tackle, o clearances, just 4 contested possesions, o marks, just 158 metres gained, 2 intercepts, 3 score involvements. just 1 rebound and 2 i/50.

Regardless of role very underwhelming game.

Yet again you just look at stats, nothing else. I get you are watching on TV and not at the ground. If you were at the ground you'd see (hopefully if you can take your blinkers off) what he is doing, his work rate and heaven forbid his role

Every player has a role, some roles aren't about stats. Yet again KMac played the role the coaches asked him to play. It isn't about possessions. Suggest you have a listen to Dimma's pre-match presser and you may find out how important KMac is to our side.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)