Author Topic: Power are after Pettifer  (Read 653 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Power are after Pettifer
« on: July 23, 2005, 05:18:50 AM »
The Advertiser is full of Port whining over getting us back for spanking them earlier in the year. In particular they're after Pettifer for his taunt in the goalsquare last time when he stopped and tapped the ball on the ground before slotting it home.

That sticks in the Power players' memories with midfielder Kane Cornes noting it was an insult to them.

"And we don't forget it," he said.

You've got to love the unbiased footy journalism of the Advertiser with headlines like:

Tredrea the man Tigers can't stop.
Power back in comfort zone - EVERYTHING is in place for Port Adelaide to beat Richmond at AAMI Stadium tonight.

::)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Power are after Pettifer
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 09:31:13 AM »
Power are quickly becoming one of my most despised clubs. We need Collingwood and Carlton ONLY because when we beat them it gives me so much pleasure - but these new sides I couldn't really give two bob if they stuffed of back to the SANFL (wouldn't miss them at all)

With all the whinging and whining that comes from the non vic sides about finals at the G - They are the ones that are just about given half their games on a platter if they are half decent enough. Yeah back in their COMFORT zone allright.

I would just love it if we were home in the last quarter and petts got it in the goalsquare and did the same thing again - LMFAO

Don't like my chances tho  :shh

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 10:44:25 PM »
They done nothing to him, all talk no action!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 11:20:18 PM »
They done nothing to him, all talk no action!

They don't like the tough stuff  :thumbsup. Mind you they still won the game  :(.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd