Author Topic: Adelaide & North interested in Angus Graham / Nahas not on trade table ..(H-Sun)  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
lol at the meltdowns happening on the Adelaide and Norf BF boards!!!  :lol

Quote from: Adelaide
The local paper suggesting we are interested in Angus Graham.

Tell me this cannot be so - a spud of the highest order.

Quote from: Norf
If we lose McIntosh and Hansen and end up with a pick upgrade and Angus ******* Graham, I will have blood pouring from my eyeballs.

:lol

Quick someone make a Norf account and post that it would be a good deal.  ;D

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-official-2012-draft-mini-draft-trade-free-agency-and-list-management-mega-thread.964734/page-109

:shh

Lol u troll.

You're busted already
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Hellenic Tiger

ahahahahahahahaha :lol :rollin :lol

Simple but funny.

I'm surprised they have 20 people posting on there. :o

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

gerkin greg

Montoya  :banghead

;D

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
HAHAHA solid gold Tony. Norf busted you quickly. Adelaide the clowns NFI.  :clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Gus and pick 31 for Jacobs.....3 way trade, involve the crows, Gus to Crows, pick 31 to Port and another pick from the Crows to Port and Jacobs to us!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
Gus and pick 31 for Jacobs.....3 way trade, involve the crows, Gus to Crows, pick 31 to Port and another pick from the Crows to Port and Jacobs to us!!
If you mean Ben Jacobs, he plays for Port so not possible.

If you mean Sam Jacobs, we'd have to rufy Adelaide's trade team then it may be possible  :whistle

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

If you mean Sam Jacobs, we'd have to rufy Adelaide's trade team then it may be possible  :whistle

Ben, that's why I said a 3 way trade.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame

:lol Teach me to stop reading the post after 5 words!  ;)

Not the worst idea I've seen, but it all depends on whether Adelaide get Giles or not. Pretty certain we are happy to part with pick 31 for Jacobs, and I know we would all be happy to rid ourselves of Gus.  :cheers

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

Not the worst idea I've seen, but it all depends on whether Adelaide get Giles or not. Pretty certain we are happy to part with pick 31 for Jacobs, and I know we would all be happy to rid ourselves of Gus.  :cheers

All good....Real shame about Gus though, I honestly thought he would come good...

"Rucks:

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame

All good....Real shame about Gus though, I honestly thought he would come good...
So did the RFC apparently  :rollin