Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 54946 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #255 on: May 10, 2008, 05:02:48 PM »
I have no problem with players who put in and put there bodies on the line.
So........players like Shane Tuck and Kane Johnson and Daniel Jackson and Mark Coughlan and Matthew White then?????

Little Jackie

« Reply #256 on: May 10, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »
More bullschit. You bag everything and everyone Richmond.

CRAP! ::)  Your an imbecile !
Love the way King plays. etc
Just hate half hearted efforts

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #257 on: May 10, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »
David Rodan is proof that Wallet cant coach...
Just because a handfull of players have put there hand up over the past 3 weeks, everybody thinks things are on track, Where is Polak by the way ?

using your logic,

Worsfold cant coach either, Morton proves it. Grow up :banghead

Your an  idiot.
David Rodan won the best and fairest in the TAC 2 years in a row. :thumbsup
I could tell you something but i wont, your not intelligent enough to understand- all I will say that Terrys management of Rodan was poor.
Dont complain when we are down near the bottom again at  seasons end

yea I am an idiot for using exactly the same logic you used, on you.

This is getting so old jack. you have to stop making yourself look like such an idiot, it is really stupid and boring, I think I might just do what everybody else does on this site and ignore you. You have no idea, even worse, you have no idea, that you have no idea. Good bye

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #258 on: May 10, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »

Didn't get very deep after King.  ::)
I doubt opposition trolls give our club as hard a time as you do.
Nothing wrong with criticism, we all are guilty of that but it's your extreme lack of balance that is the nemesis to any credibility you have on these boards as a Richmond supporter.

Little Jackie

« Reply #259 on: May 10, 2008, 06:11:53 PM »

Nothing wrong with criticism, we all are guilty of that but it's your extreme lack of balance that is the nemesis to any credibility you have on these boards as a Richmond supporter.

Just a little reminder, we finished bottom last year

Little Jackie

« Reply #260 on: May 10, 2008, 06:16:23 PM »
David Rodan is proof that Wallet cant coach...
Just because a handfull of players have put there hand up over the past 3 weeks, everybody thinks things are on track, Where is Polak by the way ?

using your logic,

Worsfold cant coach either, Morton proves it. Grow up :banghead

Your an  idiot.
David Rodan won the best and fairest in the TAC 2 years in a row. :thumbsup
I could tell you something but i wont, your not intelligent enough to understand- all I will say that Terrys management of Rodan was poor.
Dont complain when we are down near the bottom again at  seasons end

yea I am an idiot for using exactly the same logic you used, on you.

This is getting so old jack. you have to stop making yourself look like such an idiot, it is really stupid and boring, I think I might just do what everybody else does on this site and ignore you. You have no idea, even worse, you have no idea, that you have no idea. Good bye

Idiot me ? Your probably right for me arguing with IMBECILES and TOOLS like yourself. You can eff OFF as far as I am concerned..
As for having no idea. thats why I get get employment in footy you Tosser! And are currently employed.

Moi

« Reply #261 on: May 10, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »

And we're not last now - which means we have improved.
And that's all that most sane supporters want, improvement.
Very sad for you as a supporter if all you do when you go to a game is gleefully look out for all the stuff ups, just so you can prove some kind of point.

Little Jackie

« Reply #262 on: May 10, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »

Very sad for you as a supporter if all you do when you go to a game is gleefully look out for all the stuff ups, just so you can prove some kind of point.

Another Imbecile.
We lost last week remember  ::) caused by several poor mistakes.
Poorly coached, Why wouldnt he put Jackson on Milne.
Hey , I am sick of arguing with IMBECILES
GOODBYE!

Moi

« Reply #263 on: May 10, 2008, 07:31:03 PM »

Another Imbecile.
GOODBYE!
It's a free world, see you later!

« Reply #264 on: May 10, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »

Another Imbecile.
GOODBYE!

Again? Let's hope he means it this time.

:sleep

Moi

« Reply #265 on: May 10, 2008, 08:04:50 PM »

Another Imbecile.
GOODBYE!
Yes we have been losing, but we are probably in the top 4 teams as far as form goes at the moment, as weird as that sounds.  We may not win another game, but at the moment I'm really enjoying the turn around from easy beats to having a red hot go.  Making the eight would be great, but it's putting the games into the kids that matters the most to me at the moment.

richmondrules

« Reply #266 on: May 10, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »
LOL ROFL LMAO @ Jackstar's dummy spit.

Is this a bi-annual event on this board? I've been posting here under a year and this is the second time I've seen him do this.

:rollin

Jack, if you can't take it then don't dish it out.  :wallywink

That's got to be the sound of the last of his credibility being flushed down the toilet.

LOL LOL LOL.

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #267 on: May 10, 2008, 09:05:22 PM »
[
[/quote]
Yes we have been losing, but we are probably in the top 4 teams as far as form goes at the moment, as weird as that sounds.  We may not win another game, but at the moment I'm really enjoying the turn around from easy beats to having a red hot go.  Making the eight would be great, but it's putting the games into the kids that matters the most to me at the moment.
[/quote]
 :cheers Moi! Well said, I am enjoying this year too, its much much better than last year. We cant control the teams fortunes so we take the positives and run with them and enjoy them. Let the negative Nellies take the negatives, different strokes for different folks, whatever turns em on!  :gotigers

richmondrules

« Reply #268 on: May 10, 2008, 09:09:46 PM »

Nicely said.

To be honest I enjoyed a fair bit of 2007 too but I found there were few who could see past 16th position on the ladder and I don't blame them for that at all. Unsurprisingly I didn't spend a lot of time talking up the positives last year.  :lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »

Nicely said.

To be honest I enjoyed a fair bit of 2007 too but I found there were few who could see past 16th position on the ladder and I don't blame them for that at all. Unsurprisingly I didn't spend a lot of time talking up the positives last year.  :lol
I posted on BF either late last year or early this year a statement to the effect "we finished last but we weren't the worst team".  I got attacked by many and a few backed me up but I am just as strong in this belief now as I was then.  When our performances were compared to others among the bottom teams we lost less games by big margins, were in winning positions late in many more games and were basically a much more honest team in that we played to the limit of our capabilities in most games.  Limiting our capabilities were tangible factors such as age, team structure and injuries, and through natural evolution the likelihood was that this would be corrected in some measure this year.  A third of the way in and this is exactly what is panning out - we are improving, the plan is coming together and the confidence in the team is growing.  I was happy to wear the attacks for being positive and preaching patience and I still am.  I watched my first live game for the season last Saturday - I left the Dome devastated, but woke up Sunday morning and knew that it would be another positive learning experience that our team will benefit from in the coming years.  It is sooooooo easy to be negative - to sit back and be a sage in hindsight.  Not for me, not this time - I've lived through the good times and the bad and this is the first time in 25 years that we are truly on the path to success.