Author Topic: Libba on the footy show says Carlton Tanked  (Read 4328 times)

Re: Libba on the footy show says Carlton Tanked
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 07:33:49 AM »
Libba seems to be doing some soul cleansing, first the bulldogs, now carlton. Do you think he will now come out and tell the truth about the Knights incident?

I thought he had already done that.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 08:17:52 AM »
The sad thing for me was that Krueger (Dick's mate) obviously was very happy to go to Carlton rather than us.

Where did you get that from?  ???
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »
Libba seems to be doing some soul cleansing, first the bulldogs, now carlton. Do you think he will now come out and tell the truth about the Knights incident?

I thought he had already done that.
He has??? How did I miss that! :banghead Is there somewhere I can read about it?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 09:18:17 AM »
Well now the truth comes out as if we didn't know and yes that is Libba's opinion. What a bunch of **** holes, they should be stripped of next years draft picks and their first round picks this year as well as Judd should be stood down from playing for the year. This is out and out match fixing to gain benifit end of story. My opinion of our game has now changed......... for the worse.

They have just dragged Roo's over the coals for his off the cuff comments, they had better have a real good look at Carlton!! >:(
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ramps

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »
Richmond will be the next team exposed for tanking
/quote]

how are we gonna be exposed. weve been poo for 25 years+ lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 09:34:27 AM »
/quote]

how are we gonna be exposed. weve been pooh for 25 years+ lol

There is no way we tanked, I watched the last game Carlton played against Melbourne (amongst many others they played for obvious reasons) and I was nearly sick. That game is the worst game I have seen in my life. Compare that with the last game we played we performed much better and really we did not have much to gain as we were already on the bottom.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 09:43:59 AM »
If Richmond were tanking then they were doing it from Round 1.  The thing that characterised our season in 2007 was the evenness of effort and consistency of failure, and by that I mean we were so predictable in that we would have teams on toast and then simply run out of legs. We lacked the physical maturity (strength and stamina) and experience to win those games and if 2007 was replayed in 2009 we would make the 8 quite easily with the same effort.  We didn't tank - we just weren't physically good enough or experienced enough to win most games.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 11:00:41 AM »
/quote]

how are we gonna be exposed. weve been pooh for 25 years+ lol

There is no way we tanked, I watched the last game Carlton played against Melbourne (amongst many others they played for obvious reasons) and I was nearly sick. That game is the worst game I have seen in my life. Compare that with the last game we played we performed much better and really we did not have much to gain as we were already on the bottom.

Haha yeah.  Whitnall.  Miss miss miss.  Then someone didnt make the distance from 40m.

Was an embarrassment.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 11:23:05 AM »
The RFC could use this as part of the incentive to win this game. I know, I know, we should just win this game because we can or how good we are. But we could use parts of that interview with Libba to fuel a bit of the players fire before running out onto the ground, just a thought.

"Rucks:

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »
The RFC could use this as part of the incentive to win this game. I know, I know, we should just win this game because we can or how good we are. But we could use parts of that interview with Libba to fuel a bit of the players fire before running out onto the ground, just a thought.
I hear what you're saying but if any Richmond player needed any more motivation than season 2007 then I would be very disappointed.

richmondrules

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 11:54:04 AM »
Good to see John Elliot has come out and said Libber's comments are sour grapes. Now there's a man with integrity lol.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23373158-661,00.html

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 11:59:05 AM »
I hear what you're saying but if any Richmond player needed any more motivation than season 2007 then I would be very disappointed.

Yeah totally agree, I just thought it would give some of our softer players a bit of mongral before the game.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »
Good to see John Elliot has come out and said Libber's comments are sour grapes. Now there's a man with integrity lol.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23373158-661,00.html

Gee he ought to talk, sour grapes, he has trees of them!! Sounds like he is trying to get back in the good books

"Rucks:

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »
The sad thing for me was that Krueger (Dick's mate) obviously was very happy to go to Carlton rather than us.

Where did you get that from?  ???

I saw Kruezer being interviewed on TV immediately after he was drafted and he said words to the effect that he was pleased that it had all worked out for him to go to Carlton. I can't remember the specific words but it revolved around there being some uncertainty and no guarantees but he was pleased it had come to pass. At the time my reaction was that he wanted to be there.

Most draftees are just happy to be drafted - he was different. But I guess that's just my opinion.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »

what rubbish

like he had a choice