Author Topic: The Ones  (Read 4081 times)

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: The Ones
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 10:07:43 PM »
Batch
Grigg
Morris
Chaplin
Lloyd
Newman
Gordon

All must go, they are not going to be in a GF side, stuffing pathetic. They give up, they are useless.
Petterd.
Batch.
Grigg.
Morris.
Chaplin.
Lloyd.
Newman.
Vickery.
Hampsud.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2015, 04:06:48 PM »
I still like Morris as a small defender too.

Give him a man and tell him not to let him touch the footy each week and i reckon he is fine.

Not many good clubs have defenders that dont get the ball or cannot kick

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2015, 06:18:14 PM »
Batch
Grigg
Morris
Chaplin
Lloyd
Newman
Gordon

All must go, they are not going to be in a GF side, stuffing pathetic. They give up, they are useless.
when you think about it WAT theres a good chance maric, riewoldt, knights, thomas, foley, deledio and maybe rance wont be a part of a premiership based on age alone.or if they are their best will be way behind em.
how long realistically do people think it will take for us to even play in a gf.

Then theres the ones you didnt mention. we are nowhere near a premiership.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2015, 07:43:38 PM »

You've made a bit of sense lately Claw, but I disagree on that. A few more high quality players, a good gameplan and some confidence and we could go pretty far with the core group of players that we have.

Things can change quick, as shown by Port.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 07:58:16 PM »

You've made a bit of sense lately Claw, but I disagree on that. A few more high quality players, a good gameplan and some confidence and we could go pretty far with the core group of players that we have.

port dont have a ruddy great anchor around their neck weighing them down called jackson.

how many yrs willy do you think it would realistically be before we play in a gf yet alone win one. then be honest and ask who will be gone or past it. mate im being optoimistic when i say 5 yrs for a premiership. those in charge have shown a total inability to build a good list slowly yet alone do it quickly.

we have to get the horse back in front of the cart and do something about recruiting before we can even contemplate building a list. while they are sugar coating everything they do we will stagnate.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 08:51:55 PM »

port dont have a ruddy great anchor around their neck weighing them down called jackson.

how many yrs willy do you think it would realistically be before we play in a gf yet alone win one. then be honest and ask who will be gone or past it. mate im being optoimistic when i say 5 yrs for a premiership. those in charge have shown a total inability to build a good list slowly yet alone do it quickly.

we have to get the horse back in front of the cart and do something about recruiting before we can even contemplate building a list. while they are sugar coating everything they do we will stagnate.

It's hard to say, but if things go our way,  I believe that we could make the grand final in two years. Not saying we will,  but i dont think it's out of the question.
We would need to make changes to the list and coaching ranks but the competition is super close these days.
Just for example, if Rance stays on, we add Sheil, a couple of kids come on and replace some duds, and we change things up in the coaches box, I believe we COULD be top four material.

Online crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2015, 09:06:58 PM »
Batch
Grigg
Morris
Chaplin
Lloyd
Newman
Gordon

Decent arse wipe and toilet flush needed there to wash away the turds.

Petterd.
Batch.
Grigg.
Morris.
Chaplin.
Lloyd.
Newman.
Vickery.
Hampsud.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2015, 08:25:46 AM »
Batch
Grigg
Morris
Chaplin
Lloyd
Newman
Gordon

To date, I will stand by this!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"