Author Topic: Richmond vs Melbourne - Round 3  (Read 27446 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond vs Melbourne - Round 3
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2012, 04:25:04 PM »
10 goal win, about where we should be, the Eagles did them by 108 or so, in the end nothing to get excited about, we should and we did win, thats about it for me.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2012, 04:29:45 PM »
Gee Foley, 10 inside 50's......

Edwards another poor game by the look of his stats, only 1 inside 50, surely it's time for him and Vickery to go back to Coburg and Gus to come in for Vicks and the pie stand lady to come in for Edwards... :whistle

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

tony_montana

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2012, 04:41:05 PM »

Edwards another poor game by the look of his stats, only 1 inside 50, surely it's time for him and Vickery to go back to Coburg and Gus to come in for Vicks and the pie stand lady to come in for Edwards... :whistle

Foley was Very good, breaks lines and bursts out of the centre, getting better each week. Tuck was epic at the contest today, and Edwards really didn't do anything wrong, he was solid, did some nice things, just needs to get more involved. 

Most pleasing thing about today was the output of players like Foley, Tuck, Conca and Grigg through the midfield, our second stringers all had an impact and plentyof it. Really liking the way the defense of batch, rance, grimes, Morris and Ellis is coming along. Fwd line is still pox, viceroy was atrocious, at least jack presented but got to do it more, still loves to sit back and wrestle, get on ur bike! Nahas was good and miller was ok.  Martin lids quiet, cotch lifted after halftime

10 FLAGS

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2012, 04:45:37 PM »
A terrible game of football that only became half decent from when Dusty broke through the centre in the third and kicked the long goal which also started the procession. 1st quarter the game was terrible, 2nd quarter the game was terrible, 3rd quarter we were very good for 15 minutes but Melbourne were shocking, 4th quarter the game was terrible. I liked the games of Conca, Morris, Rance, Cotch, Deledio, Grigg got lots of the footy but most of it doesnt impact, Dusty was poor except for his goal, Jack was poor again, Vickery non existant, Newman poor in my book. Both sides are a long long way off it. As for Melbourne, they should merge with Norf.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2012, 04:54:58 PM »
Cheers guys, thanks for the feedback, oh well still a long way to go for a few....never mind at least some of them are starting to stand up.

"Rucks:

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2012, 05:18:35 PM »
Tigers like a peak hour tram at the moment, too many passengers. Newman and Vickery to name the worst offenders. Cannot believe how much both have fallen so far out of form. Almost look like they are exhausted before the start of the game. Is it something to do with the pre season, have they been worked to hard? Its would be hard to find another AFL captain that has so little impact on a game of football as is Newman at the moment. He will obviously hold his place but Vickery is a dead set certainty to be dropped against the Cats. Would prefer a smaller win but all players contributing, our game plan still needs plenty of work as does the execution, still too many skill errors for my liking.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »

Foley was Very good, breaks lines and bursts out of the centre, getting better each week. Tuck was epic at the contest today, and Edwards really didn't do anything wrong, he was solid, did some nice things, just needs to get more involved. 

Most pleasing thing about today was the output of players like Foley, Tuck, Conca and Grigg through the midfield, our second stringers all had an impact and plentyof it. Really liking the way the defense of batch, rance, grimes, Morris and Ellis is coming along. Fwd line is still pox, viceroy was atrocious, at least jack presented but got to do it more, still loves to sit back and wrestle, get on ur bike! Nahas was good and miller was ok.  Martin lids quiet, cotch lifted after halftime
pretty accurate summary, although i though jack tried to take front position more than he has in the first two games  :thumbsup

i was trying to work out who would be subbed and was thinking it would be edwards. vickery was a bit of a surprise, not sure what to read into that. he has been poor,although his tap work has been pretty good in in the last two games when in the ruck, but has offered FA besides that

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2012, 06:30:27 PM »
Yeah Tony M is spot on :thumbsup I tell you what Conca will be our best player, along with Cotch, in no time at all :cheers. Lids seems lost - I reckon they should play him forward and give him spurts in the middle.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »
didnt think lids was that bad. he had some impact

Ruanaidh

« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »
didnt think lids was that bad. he had some impact
True, but I still would prefer him to play forward most of the time.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2012, 06:51:25 PM »
We looked very nervous at the start, I think the pressure was mental but they settled it down and were able to overcome the charitable umpiring that attempted to keep them in the game in the first half.  Was stoked with Rance, he was everywhere, bold as brass taking marks not just spoiling.  Tuck was a machine, Reiwoldt is lucky he has any arms so many blokes were hanging off of them whenever the ball came forward, 'play on' .. Nahas was magic turning tacklers inside out and escaping with the ball and making poo happen.  The scoreboard flattered them imo.  We really have to straighten up in front of goal.  Vickery has grown roots or something, he must be injured.  He was much more mobile last year and right into it.  Jackson was magnificent!  lol ok he pinned some Melbourne players on the tit ...hey we all do silly things ..
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2012, 06:56:14 PM »
For those who watched it on TV how poor was e broadcast!
I couldn't believe how many times hey would go to a slow mo replay and miss half the play! Nahas just started to run around when he kicked that goal and it cut away! They were even missing the center bounces!! You could hear the ball being bounced in the umpires mike but we were still watching replay of the play before! CH7 really need to get there poo together >:(

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2012, 06:58:17 PM »
i dont normally go for this balme the umps crap but we were butt raped today, until that ump went off with an ankle injury.

tucky in particular seems to be getting pinned for anything remotely looking like a free while needing it to be blindingly obvious before the umps even consider giving him a free

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2012, 06:59:30 PM »
For those who watched it on TV how poor was e broadcast!
I couldn't believe how many times hey would go to a slow mo replay and miss half the play! Nahas just started to run around when he kicked that goal and it cut away! They were even missing the center bounces!! You could hear the ball being bounced in the umpires mike but we were still watching replay of the play before! CH7 really need to get there poo together >:(
thought the same, total crap

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2012, 07:01:20 PM »
I was dismantling things til halftime Al, it could of been an a travesty if that hadn't of stopped.  They were only paying them one way and it stunk.
Lots of people name their swords......