Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 465905 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #1650 on: August 18, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »
having a shocking yr bla bla
will win the coleman in a shocking yr our jack, must be a crap player lol

Good to see you finally admit his Coleman was a fluke.

i never admitted anywhere he is a fluke, he are buddy r the 2 best fwds in the comp
end of story
2 vast styles but both effective
unlike buddy though, jack can play injured, he is a star our jack

Who is the author of that story? Henry Wiggins and his mashed carrot's?

u obv dont understand sarcasm you tool   :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink

God Henry is dumb :fishing

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1651 on: August 18, 2012, 04:39:41 PM »
Jack must fire today.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1652 on: August 18, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
Jack must fire today.

Maybe he should buy some heat beads for his next family bbq  ;D

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1653 on: August 18, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »
Jack must fire today.

Maybe he should buy some heat beads for his next family bbq  ;D

Or head up the next series of The Apprentice  :shh
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline tigercub2012

• Future Richmond star
  • I never worry about action, but only inaction
« Reply #1654 on: August 19, 2012, 01:01:50 AM »
Needs to have 8 more ops plus a brain transplant he seems to lose his mental focus on the game
Try him up the field more to get him into the game
He's playing like a cat on  his eight lives
We need guys with grunt in them that don't smile even at their mums birthday party
We're a happy team at tiger land at the moment
We need to get out of this nicey nicey mode
Happy birthday Damien seriously what other team go carrying on about all these of the field distractions
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1655 on: August 19, 2012, 01:14:51 AM »
Needs to have 8 more ops plus a brain transplant he seems to lose his mental focus on the game
Try him up the field more to get him into the game
He's playing like a cat on  his eight lives
We need guys with grunt in them that don't smile even at their mums birthday party
We're a happy team at tiger land at the moment
We need to get out of this nicey nicey mode
Happy birthday Damien seriously what other team go carrying on about all these of the field distractions

Yep, he should be delisted with all the other first year players  :lol

Offline tigercub2012

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #1656 on: August 19, 2012, 01:22:44 AM »
You're carrying on like an after school mum
Relax man I have an opinion and I can't be changed of it
I gave ohanlon five more years so relax
Ok give him ten
Pick the kids up Monday at3.30 pm and take tomorrow off
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1657 on: August 19, 2012, 01:29:22 AM »
You're carrying on like an after school mum
Relax man I have an opinion and I can't be changed of it
I gave ohanlon five more years so relax
Ok give him ten
Pick the kids up Monday at3.30 pm and take tomorrow off

I have an opinion to and it is to laugh at yours :lol where's the problem here? If you going to post it Surley you don't expect everyone to agree with you??

Offline tigercub2012

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #1658 on: August 19, 2012, 01:48:24 AM »
Get all the mums on board mrs ohanlon
Get me a pick 94 that has made it and I might come on board
Good night
I still think Richmond played well today given the small sized team we played
There is still light at the end of the tunnel
See you at luanceston PS at 3:30pm Monday and enjoy your Sunday
Winston Churchill

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1659 on: August 19, 2012, 03:26:35 AM »
To be fair to Jack there was no ball getting in there at all and if it did didnt hit the target.Must say tho forwards did bugger all to keep and lock the ball in our forward line with pressure.

Offline Big Papa Bear

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1660 on: August 20, 2012, 10:04:52 PM »
if only he got on his bike and started to jump at the ball instead of wrestling and bodying up defenders

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1661 on: August 21, 2012, 11:55:41 AM »
Jack misses his goal/Riewoldt wants to end AFL season well
Paul Daffey - afl.com.au
Robert Grant - wwos.ninemsn.com.au
Tue 21 Aug, 2012

RICHMMOND forward Jack Riewoldt says he's disappointed in his 2012 season despite the fact that he's second on the Coleman Medal table, behind only Fremantle's Matthew Pavlich.

Pavlich has 60 goals and Riewoldt 56, having kicked 78 and 62 goals in the past two seasons.

Riewoldt, 23, said his main concern in 2012 had been inconsistency.

He kicked six goals against Essendon and eight goals against St Kilda during a purple patch in rounds nine and 10, but he's failed to kick a goal in two matches and he's kicked only one goal on five occasions.

In the past two weeks he's kicked five against the Brisbane Lions and two against Fremantle.

"It's been very inconsistent," Riewoldt said of his season.

"In terms of kicking goals, I've kicked the second most in the competition, but in terms of where I want to be and where the club wants me to be … I wouldn't rate it a failure but it’s not up to the standard I've set myself.

"Consistency will have to be something I'll work on next year.

"I just hope to play all right over the next two weeks and hopefully finish on a good note."

Riewoldt went into the 2012 season below his best after taking time to recover from five operations during the off-season.

He had an ankle reconstruction, a shoulder reconstruction, two operations on his hips and an operation on a finger, and then spent a month on painkillers.

He was unsure whether he faced more surgery after the 2012 season.

"Hopefully I don’t go through the same process as last year," Riewoldt said.

"It probably set me back a bit before this season.

"I'll have my medical at the end of the year. If they deem that I need something done, I'll have something done.

"If not, I'll go away on a holiday and come back fighting fit when I return for the pre-season."

Riewoldt says one of the Tigers' main regrets this season has been their inability to at last give veteran skipper Chris Newman a chance to play AFL finals.

The Tigers are 12th in the ladder after a topsy-turvy season which has included some extremely unlucky losses.

Their season has included eight losses by 21 points or fewer - in rounds 16-18 they suffered infamous defeats to Gold Coast, North Melbourne and Carlton by less than a goal.

They are desperate to finish the season on a high with wins over Essendon and Port Adelaide.

The Tigers are not qualified for a finals series since 2001.

"It is very, very disappointing for our group, no more than for Chris Newman," Riewoldt said.

"This year we had a real focus to try and play finals for him - it's obviously been well documented that he hasn't played finals."

The Tigers fell out of finals calculations after dropping three straight games to Gold Coast, North Melbourne and Carlton, all by less than a single goal.

"We sort of felt that we were good enough to play finals this year," said Riewoldt.

"The ball bounces a couple of different ways those three weeks and we lose by a goal.

"We were probably right in the hunt to have a shot in September but unfortunately we're in the position now where we can't make it."

However, Riewoldt said the club was still focusing on finishing off on a bright note, starting with the clash against Essendon on Friday night.

"It's still a really big two weeks for the club," he said.

"I'd like to think we can finish 11 and 11, and finish on an even scale of win and loss for the year.

"It's something we haven't done for a while."

Riewoldt said Richmond would focus mainly on the closing two rounds, hoping to gain impetus for next year, rather than concentrating too much on the 2013 lead-up.

"If you even start thinking about pre-season, or round one next year or NAB Cup or anything like that, your focus goes away from what footy is actually about and it's about Friday night for us," he said.

"It's about putting a side out on the park that can compete and hopefully coming away with a result.

"No doubt, if we can get a couple of wins over these next two weeks, it definitely puts us in good stead for next year and we can take a little bit of momentum into pre-season."

The 23-year-old said coach Damien Hardwick's comments about Fremantle pulling a ruse by bringing in Aaron Sandilands at the last second before their match at Patersons Stadium on Saturday were made in the heat of the moment.

Sandilands was named among the emergencies when the teams were lodged 90 minutes before the match.

He was included in Fremantle's team after ruckman Jonathon Griffin had tweaked his groin during the warm-up, and his performance in the first half helped to set up Fremantle's 22-point victory.

"I wasn't too fussed," Riewoldt said.

"It was a bit of a heat-of-the-moment comment after the game.

"We move on and focus on Essendon."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/145202/default.aspx
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8519527

gerkin greg

« Reply #1662 on: August 21, 2012, 12:03:34 PM »
onya jack  :thumbsup

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1663 on: August 21, 2012, 12:13:11 PM »

"We sort of felt that we were good enough to play finals this year," said Riewoldt.

WTF is that

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1664 on: August 21, 2012, 12:45:23 PM »
at least he is honest nothing wrong with that

everyone at the club wanted finals and expected finals.

Still not strong enough between the ears that's why we missed finals, lack of personnel is an excuse.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.