Author Topic: Biggest sooky little babies?  (Read 198740 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Biggest sooky little babies?
« Reply #615 on: October 11, 2020, 12:18:37 PM »
He deleted it and apologized.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #616 on: October 11, 2020, 12:23:19 PM »
Slobbo put up a twitter poll calling Vlaustin a cheat

then it was deleted i think?

I saw it last night on NV's twitter but then when you click on slobbos remark it says deleted

what a flog that guy is fair dinkum
I wonder if he called James Hird a cheat?  Or anyone else at his drug cheating club? 
If I had Twitter I would have asked him that very question.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #617 on: October 11, 2020, 01:15:53 PM »
... the AFL social media account went a step further – rubbing salt in the wounds of St Kilda supporters who had plenty of other reasons to be peeved at the umpiring by celebrating this moment.

When Dusty wants the footy, you let him have the footy 🏉#AFLFinals

pic.twitter.com/NLTJNZUcIY

— AFL (@AFL) October 9, 2020

“When Dusty wants the footy, you let him have the footy,” the AFL wrote, as Martin took the ball from the hands of teammate Shai Bolton after Bolton had clearly gained possession first.

But the Dusty love-fest ignored one critical piece of information footy followers were quick to remind the AFL about – it’s against the rules to hand the ball to another player.

“The audacity to tweet this,” replied Sam Colquhoun.

“The social media guy doesn’t even know the rules,” added Robert Tinney.

“Caption should read: When Dusty throws the footy, you let it be legal,” wrote James Cockman.

“AFL’s been in Queensland long enough for rugby passing, although might need to wait til next year to work out they can’t go forward,” Daniel Brettig said.

“Every single comment pointing out it’s a throw. The AFL happy as the ball kept moving and it’s the golden child from the golden team. Sick of it,” wrote another.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-so-in-love-with-dustin-martin-it-forgot-the-rules/news-story/d39fb63806bc797d2176cce2648bb1f0

Legit question though is it a throw? The way I saw it they got hands on the ball at the same time. No different from when it’s a contested ball on the deck and there’s hands all over the place?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #618 on: October 23, 2020, 03:45:05 AM »
Quote from: @Holland1Al
Umpiring, Dusty/Cotchin/Lynch/Riewoldt to be allowed to do whatever and it be legal as it’s all part of the AFL agenda to have Richmond win 🤷‍♂️

https://twitter.com/Holland1Al/status/1318835588909256704

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #619 on: October 23, 2020, 02:24:15 PM »
More media salt from the Purple Parrot:

:propeller :nopity :propeller
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #620 on: October 23, 2020, 02:31:41 PM »
Fair Dinkum how pathetic

"Look at me look at me" from Damian

Someone tell him it is not about him in any way shape or form. He is irrelevant

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #621 on: October 25, 2020, 06:46:37 AM »
Collingwood forum

At half-time:

Quote from: Presti35
Go outside in about an hour and you'll hear the sound of a million 2019 premiers stickers being ripped of the back of the car.

And an hour later:

Quote from: What'sinaname
and replaced with 2020 ones?

Quote from: slangman
Considering we were even with Richmond at the start of 2016 is absolutely heartbreaking.
They had a plan that they stuck to whilst we played favourites and
we’re lead by a terrible CEO in Pert who was one of the catalysts for our poor decade.

This tigers premiership really stings. 🤬
Quote from: princem007
Far out 2018 hurts even more now.

I can’t handle the Tiger supporters and have nothing to give them back except the prelim.

I guess we stopped them winning 4 in a row.
Quote from: 90 nice
Done it again some richmond supporter just threw a big brick with go tigers through the glass front door at Olympic park with go tigers on it they shattered the door damaged it too just happened just then in 2017 was a Tyre 2019 a brick 2020 same but 2 bricks were thrown
https://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=87953&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

Geelong forum: (in fairness many Cat fans were quite complementary of us which is unusual).

Quote from: catters_28
I said it in the game day thread but I'll say it again here. This was never going to end well after they said on the grand final brunch that Geelong had a venue booked for a party from midnight to 7am tonight. I mean really that is just arrogance
Quote from: Warhorse
We lost to an average Richmond team. Scott has not learned a thing from any of our previous encounters.

Can we finally send Rohan to the dole queue? inept footballer who's cancerous behavior has damaged relationships within the club.

And **** Cameron. Send that campaigner to the draft. destroyed our chances and distracted the whole club.

Dangerfield. Statistically his 2nd worse game playing for the cats. In a Grand Final. Disgraceful and towelled up by plodders.

Hopeless performance and the team should be embarrassed with themselves
Quote from: spearman
RFC are a champion team, no doubt. Brimming with confidence. Able to turn it up when they need to. Congratulations.
But ****, that is ugly football. Reminds me of teenage soccer and deriding opponents of boot and run. I wonder if there is a fine for picking up the ball in a contest. Someone send a suggestion to the GFC, employ a coach from a soccer club like Newcastle to teach the boys how to slide tackle.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/geelong-defeated-by-tigers-by-31-points.1250355/

Essendon forum:

Quote from: scotty21
There’s no skill in there gameplan. None at all. Just hack it forward
Quote from: Scintilla
I’ve never in my life seen any team anywhere near as lucky as Richmond with the tap ons, punches, kicks long down the line and general bounce of the ball go their way. I know it’s not all luck, but it’s ridiculous how often it works in their favour.
Quote from: Finding_Nino
Tigers have to be the most arsey team ever to win flags

It’s win the ball at all.costs and scrap it fwd
Quote from: jonovdp
I’ll turn it off before I watch Richmond win
Quote from: Stallion
Worst 3 time premiership era in AFL/VFL history
Quote from: Preliminary_Point2
Worst premiership side I’ve ever seen. They’ve won by default because Geelong couldn’t score in the second half.
Quote from: frosty
I stand by “worst premiership team ever”.

The fact that Trent “cheat” Cotchin is captain makes them the worst, irrespsective of anything else.
Quote from: Kj_11
They are a very good team, but I would put all the recent dynasty teams ahead of them Bris, Geel, Hawks, even our 2000 side is better although didn’t get the job done.

They. Are. Just. Relentless! And nobody to really consistently test them at the right time.
Quote from: efc1robbo
Richmond winning the flag just caps off a terrible year
Quote from: Wanderlust
Richmond win another flag, Cotchin becomes a 3 x premiership captain and Dusty will be a 3 x Norm Smith medalist.

2020 is ■■■■■■■ disgusting.
Quote from: Paul_Peos
Just a reminder, we passed up a future 3 x premiership coach for Matty Knights.

“Nah, we won’t take him now, we’ll wait till he wins flags elsewhere, then we’ll steal all his assistants! It’s genius.”
https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/2020-grand-final-richmond-vs-geelong/20275/1741

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #622 on: October 25, 2020, 08:49:31 PM »
Lol @ the "worst 3 time premiership era in AFL/VFL history"

As if winning three premiership in a short time frame is any way a bad thing. Ugly or pretty it is still 3 premiership.

Little dear didn't think too long in his/her rush to post

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #623 on: October 26, 2020, 09:41:06 AM »
Sad bitter Essendrug losers.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #624 on: October 27, 2020, 04:46:52 AM »
Carlton forum:

Quote from: kezza
Time to turn it off.

Not watching these arrogant a***holes win another flag.
Quote from: Arnhem blues

cant watch this any more...going to be insufferable
Quote from: GreatEx
Frustrating that Richmond always seems to run games out 100x better than anyone else. @#$%&! it, I'll tell myself they're on * gear.
Quote from: robertbb
SHAI @#$%&! BOLTON!!!Y**&^#*&*$^*@^%*&#^%*@%*@(*#

@#$%&! @#$%&! @#$%&!

Richmond's first pick in 2016 was pick 29. Compensation for Ty Vickery.

They got Bolton. PICK 29!

We got SPS at 6 and FIsher at 27.

Both are WA boys, as is Bolton.

Someone tell me: WHO IS OUR WA TALENT SCOUT???

SERIOUSLY, WHO IS OUR WA RECRUITER?

SPS and Fisher over Bolton?

I'm switching off before I blow an aneurism.
Quote from: CC1961
And so the tattooed TURD gets another NS.

Wayne Harmes doesn't deserve this.
Quote from: Sydney Blue
Has to be the best group of spuds ever assembled.
How this group has won 3 of the last 4 is beyond comprehension
How fitting that the covid breaching bastards claim the covid-ridden year.
Quote from: Walsh
They will furl the flag against us again  ::)

This Richmond team is good to watch - their skills are ok, nothing special.. but they really only have one superstar and a bunch of determined gritters that never give up.
Yeah, and WHY do we have to keep playing the pricks Round 1 EVERY bloody year!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

System is rigged.
Quote from: Sydney Blue
Why do teams give Martin so much space. The number of times he is 2 to 3meters in the clear amazes me.
You would just have someone sit on him and bury him every time he touches it.
They don't have a lot of silk the tiges but they just keep running and keep chasing and tackling. The pressure they apply is the best I have ever seen.
There are players who have 3 premiership medals who are average at best but they are determined and just keep at it.
Geelong like GWS last year have class to burn but they didn't have the will the tiges have.
Credit to Hardwick he has brought in that style and it has paid off. Usually guts and determination only gets you so far.

Thats enough now they can make their way back to middle table
Quote from: Adrian Gallagher
You can’t argue against 3 flags in 4 years but I’m convinced they have a handful of spuds in that team. Take out Martin, they lose. Simple.
Quote from: Donstuie
Last night also further highlights to me how overrated Alex Rance was.
http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37010&start=460

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #625 on: October 28, 2020, 02:02:32 PM »
Quote from: NeilStewartWC
Hats off to the premiers of the favourable fixture @Richmond_FC. See you in Perth next year (surely?!). #AFLGF
Irrelevant to the fact that the reigning premiers benefited from a bigger advantage than any of the 17 other teams in the single most outcome decisive fixturing factor, namely: days rest between games. Truly inexplicable, and undeniable cause for a big fat asterisk.
Eagles played Richmond off a FOUR DAY BREAK. For a top four spot. On what planet is that even remotely fair? Travis Auld all but gift wrapped the premiership cup for the Tigers. How they avoided a trip to WA is a mystery for the ages.
It’s ridiculous that Auld and the AFL gifted Richmond a >2 day break advantage a competition high five times. They were due to travel to Perth this year but, for some inexplicable reason, didn’t. Hence the asterisk.
https://twitter.com/NeilStewartWC/

Quote from: Discount Dracula
Lynch probably took less cash so he was free to commit dog acts at a protected club
https://twitter.com/NathanhyperBole/status/1320952321791062016

Quote from: Anne Wyllie
So swans take Buddy = trade bans, Richmond keep on recruiting after 3 Premierships = No problems
https://twitter.com/lucky703/status/1320888825590132736

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #626 on: November 15, 2020, 07:36:24 PM »
Quote from: Rhino
If the pies were tight on the salary cap how the f*** are Richmond not over the salary cap. Oh they are but they get looked after by Gillon

https://twitter.com/rhino1517
Quote from: Mèga
I wouldn’t say Richmond is a dynasty. Not yet at least.

https://twitter.com/Mega21_au/status/1321684458911621121
Quote from: k
Sorry not sorry but literally NO Richmond player except Houli deserves to be named as a 3x premiership player how the f***

https://twitter.com/wckaris/status/1319959233434021890

A blast from the past from Gossage back in July:

Quote from: Tim Gossage
Quote from: Daniel Cherny
Syndesmosis for Prestia and Nankervis, hamstring for Cotchin, broken finger for Lynch
6-8 weeks, 4 weeks and possibly a week for those. It’s over @Richmond_FC but boy you have been great to watch for the last three years.
https://twitter.com/TimGossage/status/1279703128133132288

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #627 on: November 24, 2020, 02:47:48 PM »
Quote from: espionage queen
when are richmond supporters gonna realise that no one outside of their own fanbase likes richmond? i guarantee at least 99% of afl fans (bar richmond supporters) have them in their top 3 most disliked teams
https://twitter.com/rebeccaawce/status/1330709715827888128

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #628 on: November 24, 2020, 09:13:34 PM »
Quote from: espionage queen
when are richmond supporters gonna realise that no one outside of their own fanbase likes richmond? i guarantee at least 99% of afl fans (bar richmond supporters) have them in their top 3 most disliked teams
https://twitter.com/rebeccaawce/status/1330709715827888128

We are fully back baby   :dancing :dancing

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #629 on: November 24, 2020, 09:22:10 PM »
Comin' for the filth's hate crown... :clapping :gotigers :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.