Author Topic: Round 1 is officially sold out!!!  (Read 8939 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Round 1 is officially sold out!!!
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2009, 08:40:00 PM »
A number of unhappy callers on SEN while I was driving home saying that it was wrong that they cannot get into the game on just their RFC membership...

My advice = read the fine print folks

SEN (Francis Leach in particular) was backing the RFC saying that the RFC had advised as far back as the 4/3/09 that members who didn't have reserve seats with their memberships should look at buying a seat

It's not rocket science, some people just like to whinge, and then blame anyone but themselves when they miss out :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers

If pre booking tickets afor non reserved seating members means big crowds big dollars and success on the field for Richmond then bring it on. Just like the late 60's and early 70's we can be the biggest selling box office hit in the AFL once again. Let the whingers whinge all they want while they're whinging I'll be getting tix. :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2009, 09:02:12 PM »
tough luck who cant get a ticket.

i bought 12 of the babies 3 weeks ago.

you snooze you lose..

bring on the fu....n.. blues, the swabbies are starting to kick in
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline AstuteTiger

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: Is Round 1 sold out?
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2009, 09:56:11 PM »
What sort of money is the club looking at with a home game getting a possible 95k?

With almost 3,500 posts on PRE, what better way to kick off my first post on OER with a profit forecast...

bombers and pies make about 750,000 each for 85 to 90K fro Anzac day, if the tiges get over 90,000 id say we would be looking in the order of 750,000 to 1 million profit, i think it would be closer to 1 million as its our home game and we dont share with carlscum..
This is just fantastic for our club... :woohoo

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »
A number of unhappy callers on SEN while I was driving home saying that it was wrong that they cannot get into the game on just their RFC membership...

My advice = read the fine print folks

SEN (Francis Leach in particular) was backing the RFC saying that the RFC had advised as far back as the 4/3/09 that members who didn't have reserve seats with their memberships should look at buying a seat

Yes, Francis Leech was calm, collected and dealing with facts.  :thumbsup

The Ox wasnt so much.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »
What sort of money is the club looking at with a home game getting a possible 95k?

With almost 3,500 posts on PRE, what better way to kick off my first post on OER with a profit forecast...

bombers and pies make about 750,000 each for 85 to 90K fro Anzac day, if the tiges get over 90,000 id say we would be looking in the order of 750,000 to 1 million profit, i think it would be closer to 1 million as its our home game and we dont share with carlscum..
Welcome to OER Astute and thanks for the info. Great news for the club  :cheers.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Jackstar

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2009, 01:36:54 AM »

Welcome Astute,

Have seen your work on PRE.

For those not in the know, he was the first poster I can remember, that warned everyone of the impending sell out.

Thanks for the warning and welcome.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2009, 08:22:45 AM »

Welcome Astute,

For those not in the know, he was the first poster I can remember, that warned everyone of the impending sell out.

Look out.  People really are coming out of the woodwork.  ;D
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ramps

« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2009, 10:14:23 AM »
Welcome back Jacko!

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2009, 11:14:27 AM »

Welcome Astute,

oh dear

here we go again

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »
Yes but is it the real Jackstar.  There has been an imposter posing as Jack in recent times.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2009, 12:12:55 PM »
We will find out if we lose and he goes straight for Wallaces' jugular, wont we!  ;D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2009, 04:40:10 PM »
We will find out if we lose and he goes straight for Wallaces' jugular, wont we!  ;D

no excuses if we lose

could make or break our season

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »

no excuses if we lose

Yep, That's the only reason I am nervous about this. Still think we will win though.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2009, 08:06:09 PM »
The hype has been incredible (the MCC guy on the news said it is 10 fold the Judd hype last year) but this game is still worth no more than the next 21. Hardly make or break on-field. A massive kick along though off-field if we win in terms of boosting memberships, merchandise etc.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »

no excuses if we lose

Yep, That's the only reason I am nervous about this. Still think we will win though.

head says we will win but my heart like many times this club has let me down says we wont.

they have what 4 debutants and a very average looking team and we cant take ourselves seriously if we cant knock them over