Author Topic: WHAT TERRY MUST DO FOR NEXT WEEK!  (Read 3635 times)

letsgetiton!

WHAT TERRY MUST DO FOR NEXT WEEK!
« on: May 12, 2007, 06:00:53 PM »
OK even though my gut feeling is that terry will be axed at yrs end, if he has any kinda balls about he must do this

drop tiv and krak for good!
drop hyde for good
drop white forever
drop richo and tell him exactly the same as what he told gaspar, richo is finished
      he has to reinvent himself in order to keep his spot and contribute
drop mguane for good

he must play deledio in the forward half and forward half only
he must play JON in his best position and run, why not play him off the hbf as he does for the burgers
must persist with cleve
must bring in jack
keep king just for his tenacity
keep patto in the ruck, i thought he competed really well v the best
and tell raines he is on notice

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: WHAT TERRY MUST DO FOR NEXT WEEK!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »
Changes need to be made but some of the propositions you've thrown up are just crazy.

Tivendale should never have been brought back, Edwards is young, has more skill and has more guts than Tivas. Should be banished to the 2nds for the rest of the year IMO.
Krak, Hyde need to be given a good long spell in the 2nds.

McGuane should not be dropped
The kids should be brought in.
Jack should be in and Hughes switched to the backline.
Lids must be up forward and occasionally in the midfield.
Edwards and Meyer must be given opportunity.
JON needs to play off halfback
Connors and Casserly need to be given a taste of senior footy.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 06:28:39 PM »
reality hurts and julz just cant handle that richo is not any good for us anymore

Disagree, Richo still has value just not up forward. Needs to be allowed to roam between defensive 50 and forward 50.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 06:32:10 PM »
not fwd not back , not in the ruck no where

as i said, richo must reinvent himself or give it up
he has been crap this yr and thats fact

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 06:49:59 PM »
not fwd not back , not in the ruck no where

as i said, richo must reinvent himself or give it up
he has been crap this yr and thats fact

Umm hello?
We had no-one else to play in the ruck... Patto would not have lasted all day.
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Ramps

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 07:00:32 PM »
Terry should send a letter to the AFL telling them that we are forfeiting :help

Tigermonk

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 08:20:26 PM »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 08:23:35 PM »

That for sure is going to help :whistle

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »

The kids need to experience the pain and see the effort involved in making it to the top.

Lots of hard work ahead of them, some won't make it but even those that don't are more talented than most of you and me.

:gotigers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 11:40:18 PM »
Krak shouldn't have come in.

I've got a feeling Tivs will stay in because he got a fair bit of it even though he tries kicking the leather off worm burners and turns it over. Hyde and White will probably be dropped before him.

Richo is safe even if he had a off day. He looked gone by quarter time. Just didn't have his usual zip. Patto made a contest in the ruck too but looked like a Benny Gale when he was young with a slow turning circle.

They'll persist with McGaune at least until Thursty is ready. It's a nightmare playing in our backline with the ball coming down so easily.

Rainesy is trying too hard to create run and carry all the time. Needs to be a bit more patient at times and be aware of the game around him so he doesn't run himself in to trouble. Still safe IMO.

Agree about Lids. What a waste on the last line of defence.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 07:31:09 AM »
Gotta say it was a ong day yesterday but this has bought a smile to my face....

We better just drop drop 'em all X don't ya think ::)

drop tiv and krak for good!

I wouldn't drop Tiv in yesterday's game - now don't know how looked on the TV but his work rate off the ball was exceptional - was one of our best.

Krak looked good in the frist and then went ...well... er.. walkabout

drop hyde for good

Been saying for week he needed to be dropped - yesterday re-inforced that but for good - :-\

drop white forever

On what grounds? Bizzarre

drop richo and tell him exactly the same as what he told gaspar, richo is finished
      he has to reinvent himself in order to keep his spot and contribute

Given Richo's work rate yesterday - I'll take another 10 of him please. If ever player on the field put in like he did yesterday then .......

drop mguane for good

Sorry X this one borders on the ridiculous! The improvement  in this kid in 2007 has been staggering. Had a bad one yesterday but considering most of our guys have been having "bad ones" all season then to single out Luke is well ...er.. strange

he must play deledio in the forward half and forward half only

The one thing that was obvious yesterday is the kids confidence is down and as a result he tried to hard to do everything right. But I will give the kid a massive tick yesterday - he tried bloody hard to turn things around

he must play JON in his best position and run, why not play him off the hbf as he does for the burgers

Totally agree here  :thumbsup

must persist with cleve

Yeah perhaps but Cleve gotta learn to apply some defensive pressure on in the F50

must bring in jack
keep king just for his tenacity
keep patto in the ruck, i thought he competed really well v the best

Yeap Jack deserve his chance now.

Jake King - his 1%ers are the thing that stands out in his play. the blocks (legal ;D), the shepherds etc

Patto - would have learnt alot yesterday. A ruckman he aint and I thought yesterday he should just scarifcied his own game and stood Lade toe to toe. Lade got to manyt cheap posessions because Patto was 10-15 metres away

and tell raines he is on notice

:-\ :rollin :-\
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

letsgetiton!

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 07:45:59 AM »
i hope next coach we have next yr is more ruthless than the crap that has lead us in recent times.

richo spent at quarter time spare me

patto did a great job in the ruck and could have done it alone, whenever richo went in the middle we got smashed patto competed like a true tiger!

raines should be on notice, he is getting away with just sheer stupidity, he plays and trys to do things that he just cant do and runs into trouble

i dont care how hard tiv works off the ball, the facts are 75% of teh time he gets it he butchers it, the more he gets it the better for the oppposition, he is a liablity and its too dangerous for us to play him.

jack is right about mguane, and all this rubbish about his improvement is a toss, if he  had improved so much why didnt he start on damon white and play on teh ground and not start on the bench, terry wallace is at fault there but he must have no faith in mguane and white made leds look likke a pick 100 not 1, its not lids fault

richo, if he was spent by quarter time , that confuses me as he did absolutely nothing in that quarter, and 2nd quarter, and 3rd quarter. in that case rest him next week, just crap on some spin and say he has back soreness again. let patto ruck the whole game out, he is meant to have a huge tank, give him a job and i bet he will try his guts out

maybe we should drop the whole team or at least 75% of te team and start from scratch

Offline ilovelids

• Tiger Rookie
  • yellow&black
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »
just wondering...
i was talking to a friend of mine who has big ties at the tigers and he was telling me alot of the players arnt playing well because their not happy and want to move clubs, im not sure i think its true but it made me think maybe the players dont like terry&co. we have the talet in some young players but their just not reaching their potential. maybe it's because they hate the coaching staff? what do you guys think?  :-*

Ramps

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 11:34:02 AM »
depends who wants to quit...if there the players who arent up to it then theyll get shown the door and if there kids then they may only have to wait till the end of the season for the changes especially if the club has found the cash to make the payouts.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2007, 05:58:47 PM »
Krak shouldn't have come in.

I've got a feeling Tivs will stay in because he got a fair bit of it even though he tries kicking the leather off worm burners and turns it over. Hyde and White will probably be dropped before him.

Richo is safe even if he had a off day. He looked gone by quarter time. Just didn't have his usual zip. Patto made a contest in the ruck too but looked like a Benny Gale when he was young with a slow turning circle.

They'll persist with McGaune at least until Thursty is ready. It's a nightmare playing in our backline with the ball coming down so easily.

Rainesy is trying too hard to create run and carry all the time. Needs to be a bit more patient at times and be aware of the game around him so he doesn't run himself in to trouble. Still safe IMO.

Agree about Lids. What a waste on the last line of defence.

Tivs might get so much of the ball because the opposition may allow it. They isolate him like they did with Gaspar.

After Patto got caned in the first 3-4 centre taps, he then just focussed on the ball and was actually good.

McGuane looks promising in the backline, so he plays in the forward line this week???

Raines just needs to slow down and use his head a bit more.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do