Author Topic: Plough disappointed with 15 Tigers  (Read 4449 times)

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Plough disappointed with 15 Tigers
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »
Joel
Jacko
Richo
Newy
Foley
King
Tivs - at least Tivs' kicks had decent penetration into our forward line. A tick for that.

Pretty much agree.  I actually thought Tucky had one of his better games this week.  Very good as third up in the ruck.  Lots of good blocks.  Helped Jacko out once or twice.  Not sure Newy should be in there.  Didn't give the run like he did the previous weeks.

Pretty subjective stuff all up.

I did love Jacko really rubbing Black's face into the ground after he'd been pinged for an "in the back".  There's a bit of a hard edge to young Daniel.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 07:39:50 PM »
let off some steam bennett and
watch the game for yourself
I'm sorry, you've confused me again.

I'm  also waiting for you to acknowledge your mistake regarding Tiv's phantom kick to Hooper.

Seriously, can you please try to be a little more objective when watching tiv play? The stats in the Age said he had no critical errors at all on saturday night. I've  now watched the replay (after also being at the match) and I tried hard to see all these errors and wrong options you'd referred to (the 90% of his disposals). Out of 22 disposals, I could only count maybe a couple. One example - in the last qtr he stepped off the line after marking and was called to play on. He looked for someone to pass to, saw no one, so under pressure kicked long down the line. No RFC player was there to receive it. Even if someone else can find 3, or even 4, it's so far from 20.

Just a thought - you don't know any RFC supporters of Italian ancestry who live down Geelong way, by any chance?

u r a tosser gorgon!
i havent been active on this site 4 a while, but i had to sign up again just to tell you that u must have one small penis and suffer from lil mans syndrome

if u ever wanna meet in person and discuss anything with me, uomo al uomo, be my guest! make sure you bring your mother , would love to take her out after i deal with u!

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 08:06:26 PM »
make sure you bring your mother , would love to take her out after i deal with u!

There's a nice little cafe in Malvern I recommend. Right near the cinema so you could catch a movie as well.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 08:31:38 PM »
Game is on Fox Sports 1 as we speak as their match of the round.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 08:49:04 PM »
Game is on Fox Sports 1 as we speak as their match of the round.
Did they lose their recordings of the other 7 games lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 09:03:55 PM »
They will show one of the four games they were the primary broadcaster for on the weekend. So they would have lost tapes of Eagles v Roos Hawks v Port and Cats v Saints MT.   :chuck

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 09:09:07 PM »
They will show one of the four games they were the primary broadcaster for on the weekend. So they would have lost tapes of Eagles v Roos Hawks v Port and Cats v Saints MT.   :chuck
I was just gagging about the standard of our game. Ours was the only close game out of that lot so it makes sense to replay our match.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »
Raines had a shocker on saturday night ! ...

he just had a really bad one ... anything he did ... just went wrong !!!

Deledio never played in the midfeild ??? just up forward ??? i think Sherman tagged him up forward !!!

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 09:53:03 PM »
Just a thought - you don't know any RFC supporters of Italian ancestry who live down Geelong way, by any chance?

:lol
Nicely picked Gordon!

were you at the game? by that comment i assume you were not. tivers was hopeless and 90% of the time went to the wrong option
a perfect example of this was that penetrating 20 metre pass that was intercepted by hooper coming off the bench. all tivers had to do was penetrate 20 metres further cos richoman was 20 metres in the clear on a lead and rather than kick the ball 40 metres to richo he passes 20 metres straight to hooper.
great play by that penetrating tivendale

X, you started to give yourself away with your hatred for Tivendale!

Then you sealed it with this! You couldn't help yourself on an old favorite punching bag of yours, Tivendale, and you still haven't been able to let go of your argument with Gordon/Gorgon.

Hilarious!
 :scream :scream :scream
 :rollin
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Life goes on

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 10:04:17 PM »
Hey Gordon , we dont see eye to eye on occassions( actually most of the time) but thats a good pick up I must say,

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 09:05:45 AM »
would have been a good pick up if it were true.
i doubt i am the only anti tivs person in australia

but if thinking you guys think you guys are onto something , you are far from it

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 11:25:26 AM »

if u ever wanna meet in person and discuss anything with me, uomo al uomo, be my guest! make sure you bring your mother , would love to take her out after i deal with u!

my mother died 2 years ago

Ox

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 12:28:39 PM »
I'm sorry, you've confused me again.

I'm  also waiting for you to acknowledge your mistake regarding Tiv's phantom kick to Hooper.

Seriously, can you please try to be a little more objective when watching tiv play? The stats in the Age said he had no critical errors at all on saturday night. I've  now watched the replay (after also being at the match) and I tried hard to see all these errors and wrong options you'd referred to (the 90% of his disposals). Out of 22 disposals, I could only count maybe a couple. One example - in the last qtr he stepped off the line after marking and was called to play on. He looked for someone to pass to, saw no one, so under pressure kicked long down the line. No RFC player was there to receive it. Even if someone else can find 3, or even 4, it's so far from 20.

u r a tosser gorgon!
i havent been active on this site 4 a while, but i had to sign up again just to tell you that u must have one small penis and suffer from lil mans syndrome

F u kc off X....

Offline GoKent!

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 12:43:47 PM »
 ???

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 08:32:53 PM »
???