Author Topic: Park em Up  (Read 5609 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Park em Up
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 10:24:48 AM »
Crap, take the rose coloured glasses off..

Suggest you take your glasses off as it would appear they seem to be forever fogged up due to you constantly being angry  ;D

If the RFC is such a disappointment, showing absolutely no imprvoment, going up and down in the one spot and causing you so much grief then why don't you hop on your bike and ride off to another club that meets your demands/criteria

:rollin :rollin

Constantly angry.....crap WP, JUST CRAP...Again, you are not always the voice of reason! After the Crows debacle we went back to the old RFC, worse than the Walace days, worse than the loss against the Swans when Wallace said to Morton that he just cost him his job.

Fine, pick up the easy wins and act like we are going great......not, we are still poo and always will be because our payers have no strength in their minds. Yeah yeah, you said we would pay finals next year bla bla, we should be playing this year. How the hell can we play brilliant football one day and then blow a 30+ point lead..???  Please don't tell me the old "we are young, learning, developing" crap....even the bloody coach and players have come out and said "NO EXCUSES".

But yet again short sighted and rose coloured glasses people just don't get it.

Oh and the cheap shot jokes......grow the stuff up!

I am certain the people arguing we are better this year have better memories than you. Can you remember the Hawks game? Flogged a very good team. Or what about the Saints game, went down to the wire and we prevailed. Those wouldn't of happened over the past 10 years. So if you don't see that as development I don't know how much you expect in such a short amount of time.

So don't go saying people have short memories when you're the one carrying on like a baby about a loss to a very good side not even a week ago

Oh please, we have pulled wins like those you mentioned off for years and we are still no better..do you and others not get it, how the stuff do you blow a 39 point lead....how....how do you do it....?

By the way I remember the Tigers of old!!!!!! We are way off them pal!

As far as the baby comment goes, remember that wen you grow up and see what some of us have seen for 30 odd years with this club!

Not both in a year. Add onto that the honourable losses as much as they suck, they are better than getting blown away by 60+ points. Face it, adelaide played like poo and let us into the game and then grinded their way back. They are just a better team

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2012, 10:32:56 AM »

Suggest you take your glasses off as it would appear they seem to be forever fogged up due to you constantly being angry  ;D

If the RFC is such a disappointment, showing absolutely no imprvoment, going up and down in the one spot and causing you so much grief then why don't you hop on your bike and ride off to another club that meets your demands/criteria

Constantly angry.....crap WP, JUST CRAP...Again, you are not always the voice of reason! After the Crows debacle we went back to the old RFC, worse than the Walace days, worse than the loss against the Swans when Wallace said to Morton that he just cost him his job.

Fine, pick up the easy wins and act like we are going great......not, we are still poo and always will be because our payers have no strength in their minds. Yeah yeah, you said we would pay finals next year bla bla, we should be playing this year. How the hell can we play brilliant football one day and then blow a 30+ point lead..???  Please don't tell me the old "we are young, learning, developing" crap....even the bloody coach and players have come out and said "NO EXCUSES".

I am certain the people arguing we are better this year have better memories than you. Can you remember the Hawks game? Flogged a very good team. Or what about the Saints game, went down to the wire and we prevailed. Those wouldn't of happened over the past 10 years. So if you don't see that as development I don't know how much you expect in such a short amount of time.

So don't go saying people have short memories when you're the one carrying on like a baby about a loss to a very good side not even a week ago

Oh please, we have pulled wins like those you mentioned off for years and we are still no better..do you and others not get it, how the stuff do you blow a 39 point lead....how....how do you do it....?

As far as the baby comment goes, remember that wen you grow up and see what some of us have seen for 30 odd years with this club!

Not both in a year. Add onto that the honourable losses as much as they suck, they are better than getting blown away by 60+ points. Face it, adelaide played like poo and let us into the game and then grinded their way back. They are just a better team

Pretty sure we came back from about 54 points down against the Hawks one year and won, then beat the the Blues in the same year that stopped them getting into the finals. I am sure if you go back over the years we have pulled off 2 wins like you have described more times than this year.

Honorable losses....pfft....sick of it!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2012, 11:49:40 PM »

Pretty sure we came back from about 54 points down against the Hawks one year and won, then beat the the Blues in the same year that stopped them getting into the finals. I am sure if you go back over the years we have pulled off 2 wins like you have described more times than this year.

Honorable losses....pfft....sick of it!

Wrong again was not in the same year. Hawks comeback was 2003. Beating the Blues and preventing them from making the 8 was 1997.

By the way I've still got eight weeks to ham it up this year and I'll still be cracking jokes next year. ;D