Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 407176 times)

Rampstar

Re: RFC Official - We're on board!
« Reply #1185 on: September 03, 2014, 04:24:07 PM »
have to say this is the type of Richmond Ive wanted to see for a long time. In sync with supporters, professional performances from players, coaches and administrators alike, maybe its not a mirage this time, it looks to have more substance...  :clapping

Agree. There's a number of things off field that I'm seeing and hearing that has me thinking they may have just learnt a lot in the first half of the season.

"In Sync" is a really good description

In the past week we've hired a pub, 10 buses, a plane and now a big screen for Sunday. We're pretty busy!

and you are being congratulated by everyone, including people like me who have been harsh on the administration for a long time. You guys are working professionally and doing the right thing by the supporters. Well done to you all  :clapping

Is this a temporary détente?  :gotigers

keep up the good work ... start losing or we start seeing the administration taking the pee and youll be hearing from us again  ;D

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1186 on: September 10, 2014, 07:42:26 PM »
Can we look at purchasing likes like Hawthorn, Essendons Carlton have on facebook
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1187 on: September 10, 2014, 07:58:54 PM »
Can we look at purchasing likes like Hawthorn, Essendons Carlton have on facebook

Sure consider yourself as the appointed likes officer of the RFC

Go and get to it now

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #1188 on: September 10, 2014, 08:02:01 PM »
Does anyone else think we lost Sunday due to not being able to compete in the anthem stakes?
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1189 on: September 10, 2014, 09:01:52 PM »

Go and get to it now
I need the login details to the RFC facebook account and I'll do it

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1190 on: September 11, 2014, 11:58:52 AM »

Go and get to it now
I need the login details to the RFC facebook account and I'll do it

Just get one of those hacking scripts FFS

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1191 on: September 13, 2014, 10:22:46 AM »

You can always do Facebook marketing, not 'purchasing likes' as you've called it, but winning is the best form of marketing, we added 14,000 fans in 5 weeks during our 9 game run.
About 12-18 months ago Facebook eliminated a large amount of fake accounts across it system and not many AFL clubs lost fans at all. I think you'll find it's a pretty clean system.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1192 on: September 13, 2014, 12:20:12 PM »

You can always do Facebook marketing, not 'purchasing likes' as you've called it, but winning is the best form of marketing, we added 14,000 fans in 5 weeks during our 9 game run.
About 12-18 months ago Facebook eliminated a large amount of fake accounts across it system and not many AFL clubs lost fans at all. I think you'll find it's a pretty clean system.
yeah, Carlton was winning when they leapfrogged us by tens of thousands in a week  :lol

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1193 on: September 13, 2014, 12:42:40 PM »

yeah, Carlton was winning when they leapfrogged us by tens of thousands in a week  :lol

Graph or didn't happen.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1194 on: September 13, 2014, 01:22:05 PM »

Graph or didn't happen.
dont need proof. It Carltank, they'd excel at cheating

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1195 on: September 13, 2014, 02:04:54 PM »
Does anyone else think we lost Sunday due to not being able to compete in the anthem stakes?

If by anthem you mean when the Port fans were singing "Never Tear Us Apart", then I would have to say it was inspiring being in the ground and hearing them sing it prior to the bounce.

Now asking RFC official, we have the drums when the team runs out but how one of in the minute prior to the start to get our fans into a frenzy

Eye Of The Tiger- Survivor

Right Here Right Now- Fat Boy Slim personally Right Here Right Now should be our membership slogan as every RFC fan can vouch for that. It's been bloody long enough and time to take the next step.

It's a long way to the top. AC/DC if the AFL aren't using it

and if things go awry one for the fans to the players and coaches

We're not gonna take it from Twisted Sister.

Personally I like the first two.

As for your question Dooks we were not going to win last Sunday if we started playing the moment the siren went in Sydney the week before.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1196 on: September 13, 2014, 09:13:20 PM »
RFCO, will there be a fan forum at the end of the season where senior members from the football dept. attempt to justify the mindboggling match committee selections and press conference statements made this year that either contradict each other or seem devoid of reality - i.e. shortsighted and seemly oblivious to where the team and list is at?

We will be having a fan forum yep, thought we should bring it back. We'll be releasing info shortly.
What happened with this, RFCO?

9 wins in a row followed by a uncompetitive final shows a number of weaknesses from earlier in the season still exist.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1197 on: September 14, 2014, 11:12:43 AM »
RFCO, will there be a fan forum at the end of the season where senior members from the football dept. attempt to justify the mindboggling match committee selections and press conference statements made this year that either contradict each other or seem devoid of reality - i.e. shortsighted and seemly oblivious to where the team and list is at?

We will be having a fan forum yep, thought we should bring it back. We'll be releasing info shortly.
What happened with this, RFCO?

9 wins in a row followed by a uncompetitive final shows a number of weaknesses from earlier in the season still exist.

We had it locked in for after the GWS game and then had to re-schedule as a few people could'nt make it, and couldnt lock in a new time. Believe it's being pushed back to November now, just need to confirm that.

Rampstar

« Reply #1198 on: October 07, 2014, 02:40:03 PM »
Is anyone working down at Punt Road these days are all you guys on holidays?

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1199 on: October 07, 2014, 03:30:18 PM »
Is anyone working down at Punt Road these days are all you guys on holidays?

We will always have this moment Ramps, you can't take it away from me.

have to say this is the type of Richmond Ive wanted to see for a long time. In sync with supporters, professional performances from players, coaches and administrators alike, maybe its not a mirage this time, it looks to have more substance...  :clapping